[分享]Bon Jovi-Lie to me 自彈自唱

看板KTV作者 (お前の負けだ)時間15年前 (2009/06/03 16:51), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.lagio.cc/sound/17066 只錄了前半段 後面太高了今天狀況不好唱不上去@@ 就算狀況好唱的上去 也像雞母割謀死(台語)不好聽= = 所以就省略後半段了 雖然後半段才是情緒高漲的地方~ 第一次分享自彈自唱 請大家多多指教囉! 謝謝^^ Lie to me Bon Jovi Romour has it that your daddy's coming down-he's gonna pay the rent Tell me baby, is this as good as life is gonna get It feels like there's a stranger standing in these shoes But , I know I can't lose me, 'cause then I'd be losing you I know I promise baby, I would be the one to make our dreams come ture I ain't too proud of all the struggles and the hard times we've been through When this cold world comes between us, please tell me you'll be brave 'Cause I can realize the danger when forgiveness fades away If you don't love me-lie to me 'Cause baby you're the one thing I believe Let it all fall down around us, if that's what's meant to be Right now if you don't love me baby-lie to me Pour another cup of coffee, babe I got something to say to you I ain't got a winning ticket, not the one that's gonna pull us through No one said that it'd be easy, let your old man take you home But know if you walk out on me that darling, I'd be gone If you don't love me-lie to me 'Cause baby you're the one thing I believe Let it all fall down around us, if that's what's meant to be Right now if you don't love me baby-lie to me Baby, I can take it It's a bitch but life is a roller coaster ride The ups a downs will make you scream sometimes It's hard believing that the thrill is gone But we got to go around again, so let's hold on If you don't love me-lie to me 'Cause baby you're the one thing I believe Let it all fall down around us, if that's what's meant to be Right now if you don't love me baby-lie to me Baby' I can take it C'mon lie to me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.1.139

06/05 22:48, , 1F
音色好像李聖傑~如果這首有唱到後半部
06/05 22:48, 1F

06/05 22:49, , 2F
部就好,想要聽高潮澎派哪段才有FEEL
06/05 22:49, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1A9ZcYYJ (KTV)