[分享] my story your song-孫燕姿vs倉木麻衣

看板KTV作者 (小毛 )時間16年前 (2008/06/13 01:14), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這首歌好像有點年紀了 應該跟燕姿的"神奇"是同一時期的作品吧~ 高中的時候滿愛燕姿的~ 這首算是我還滿有fu的女女合唱吧~ 沒有玩過女女合唱~來試試看囉^^ 裡面有一句交錯唱的.."Oh, I know where I'd rather be" 我老是聽不出誰唱哪一部=.= 這句錄超久..也練很久XDD http://www.wretch.cc/blog/eggplants/12205040 以下是歌詞: yan zi:Is your smile genuine Are you that really kind Do you like money & what it can bring Where would you wanna hide What would you seek Would you want what you thought what you want if no one can see no one can see yan zi:See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own yan zi:See our story come - sing along What would you know This is your Both:song This is your song Is it smile genuine Are you that really kind Do you like money & what it can bring both:it can bring (B A G F) yan zi:Where would you wanna hide What would you seek Would you want what you thought what you want if no one can see (延長) both:no one can see yan zi:Is your smile genuine Are you that really kind both:Do you like money & what it can bring (燕姿低合) both:Where would you wanna hide What would you seek yan zi:What you want what you thought what you want both: if no one can see. See~ both:See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own See our story come - sing along What would you know (低) This is your song both:Oh I know where I’d rather be ←(就是這句...非常折騰=.=) So I’m holding on & going strong Join the race, I'll be first place Give me clue, we'll be good as new (先)yan zi:See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home~ yan zi:See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own See the wretched stars burnt-out sun Out on your own yan zi:See our story come - sing along What would you both:know This is your song -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.173.99.9

06/14 10:42, , 1F
首推~~好聽~歌聲可以大一些
06/14 10:42, 1F

08/28 10:58, , 2F
希望對您有幫助 http://Now.to/1l1
08/28 10:58, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18KLbV9a (KTV)