[閒聊] 分享音樂

看板KS97-308作者 (~Yoyo~)時間12年前 (2011/09/27 08:11), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
分享一下好聽的歌 恩...其實............. 真的很好聽^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7HrAKlTKY
A Love Theme 作曲:仔仔 (Will Peng).Olivia Ong 填詞:Olivia Ong I love you I love you I love you I do I love you I love you I love you I do I love you I love you I love you I do I love you I love you I love you I do I love you I love you I love you I do I can see the colours in your eyes My feelings arise And the mirror catches on to what We feel deep inside Playing off the colours in your eyes Underneath the starry skies I don't ever have to make believe As the gaze turns wide and bright Baby the smile you see It's everything I want it to be I know just how I feel This is how it should always be You have always been a nice surprise Of sorts for me Baby baby you make me believe In all my dreams You don't ever have to second guess Right now I do confess Now you know I want you too I'm falling into the stars I catch me a shooting star And I place it near my heart This love won't come apart 英文比較不吃香 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.50.225 ※ 編輯: yoyostar1990 來自: 140.120.50.225 (09/27 08:11)
文章代碼(AID): #1EWHIamH (KS97-308)