[情報] '97年I Have Confidence@龍兄虎弟

看板KITCHAN作者 (不綁鞋帶的大貓)時間13年前 (2011/04/06 23:39), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
又是另一段'97年的音樂教室, (可以按10個讚嗎?我愛死這些老片段了!) The Sound of Music的插曲: I Have Confidence 從9'54"開始, 直接跳不用等: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHOp1ZgOto
(順送歌詞) What will this day be like? I wonder. What will my future be? I wonder. It could be so exciting to be out in the world, to be free My heart should be wildly rejoicing Oh, what's the matter with me? Oh, I must stop these doubts, all these worries If I don't I just know I'll turn back I must dream of the things I am seeking I am seeking the courage I lack The courage to serve them with reliance Face my mistakes without defiance Show them I'm worthy And while I show them I'll show me So, let them bring on all their problems I'll do better than my best I have confidence they'll put me to the test But I'll make them see I have confidence in me Strength doesn't lie in numbers Strength doesn't lie in wealth Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers When you wake up -- Wake Up! It tells me all I trust I lead my heart to All I trust becomes my own I have confidence in confidence alone (Oh help!) I have confidence in confidence alone Besides which you see I have confidence in me! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.106.22

04/07 09:14, , 1F
那時候的綜藝節目還是很有趣的XD
04/07 09:14, 1F

04/07 23:40, , 2F
是當年Kit的表演太令人讚嘆了(大心)
04/07 23:40, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Dd8aUGP (KITCHAN)