[歌詞] FALL DOWN

看板KAT-TUN作者 (秋)時間14年前 (2010/05/16 13:55), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Lyrics: Sean-D Rap Lyrics: JOKER Music: Steven Lee Arangement: Steven Lee / Black Zack "Ladies & gentlemen Boys & girls We ready U ready? Fall down baby" One ワガママ信じたのに Trouble そして残った哀しみは Double 走り続けても No way out まだまだ夢は Faraway Two もう クラクラするよな 嘘や裏切りの毎日で そう君と 行こう One(One)Two(Two)Three Here we go! Like this... I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 見えない未来へ  Even if the sky fall down I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 消えないキズナで  Even if the sky fall down "Runaway ha? U are a chicken Verse 2" Three コノママ終わり? No problem いつも胸に光る Emblem 迷いながらも Wake up again 暴走まるで Crazy train Four もう ジメジメするような 愚痴や言い訳は吐き捨てて そう君と 飛ぼう One(One)Two(Two)Three Jumpin' up! Like this... I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 見えない未来へ "逃げてんなら Keep on runaway Come on" Even if the sky fall down I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 消えないキズナで "言い訳並べんなら Let it go" Even if the sky fall down I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 果てない明日へ "這いずっても食らいつけよ Come on" Even if the sky fall down I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 今を止めないで "死んでねぇだけ 「生きろ」 今だろ?" Even if the sky fall down "I know U scary 4 me Good boy Listen" Tell me what U wanna do Tell me what U wanna do Tell me what U wanna do Tell me what da fxxx U wanna do Get wild "One who wearing the lousy trousers was me 'N who was drunken by the Sex Pistols and the bottle of whiskey was me One more time Listen up baby" I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 見えない未来へ "Wake up I wanna go I gotta go" Even if the sky fall down I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 消えないキズナで "Go wherever U want Just stop?" Even if the sky fall down I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 果てない明日へ "Stand up ya middle finger right? Come on" Even if the sky fall down I see the light is callin' Tonight is the night 今を止めないで "Yo only God can judge me ya know?" Even if the sky fall down Even if the sky fall down Even if the sky fall down -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 133.51.85.140

05/16 14:23, , 1F
怎麼整首有3/4都是英文~不是日文歌嗎???
05/16 14:23, 1F

05/16 22:06, , 2F
HELL, NO也是這樣啊~
05/16 22:06, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1BxuZDw0 (KAT-TUN)