[歌詞] 赤西仁 Adjust the Love 歌詞 (中/英)

看板KAT-TUN作者 (檸檬汁)時間14年前 (2010/02/12 00:51), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(網誌版http://0rz.tw/0nmTY ) **以下翻譯請勿任意轉載,謝謝** Adjust the Love 如何愛 Lyrics:Josh/Jin Akanishi Music&Arrangement:Jin Akanishi Chorus: Free this blood Hallelujah 哈利路亞~讓靈魂自由 From now on Oh hey yo 從現在起 喔~嘿喲 Read this book and learn your self 閱讀本書、自我學習 From now on We are losing track of actual love 從現在起 我們在真愛裡迷航 Freedom Run to the streets and scream Freedom 自由 讓我們奔向大道呼喊自由 We love We are losing track of actual love 我們愛 我們在真愛裡迷航 And need to learn how to adjust love 我們需要學習如何愛 Hook: It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 1st Verse: We be lying We crying We be standing by 我們互欺、我們哭泣、我們漠不關心 People never wanna lend a hand I'll tell you why 他們不願伸出援手 我來告訴你原因 People can't get the thing they need to be 他們得不到想要的 People just break your heart and then they leave 只會讓你心碎後離去 Deceiving beings surrounding me but 謊言環繞著我 they won't take me down cuz this spirit is free 但不會打倒我 因靈魂自由 You know that when you left me there 你知道當你拋下我 was nothing for you but there was hella for me 你不在意 但對我是地獄 People lying People crying People dyeing everyday 人們 每天 說謊 哭喊 以及死去 Can we figure out what the problem is with us 我們理解到底問題是什麼 We move to the streets scream charity no one feeling like pushing for equality 我們上街呼籲行善,卻沒人為平等努力 And I see that the problems would be 現在我知道癥結 But the pain came and the pain took me back to a place 但痛苦讓我回到昔日 That I never want to go never want to see 我不想再回憶 Never want to remember the times just blinding me 不願記起灰暗的過去 So much we can strive for humanity needs to take a step forward and make a noise 多少世間事讓我們去努力,勇敢向前發聲吧! And we’re poised to make a change in the universe 我們向全世界宣告改變 moving for a change in the way we see this world 觀察世界的角度也要轉變 Before we die let's try to make a change in the way people strive to survive 有生之年,讓我們拼命改變世界 keep the love alive till the day that we die 讓愛繼續,至死不渝 Killing all the reason that we got just to cry 當你毫無理性就哭吧 The tears that we had to give at the time 當下也只剩淚水 Minds on the grind forget about the crimes 做好份內事 忘記所有罪惡 For me I'm through good bye 至於我 沒關係 再見 Farewell to them 跟他們永別了 I'm a always stay true 我永遠是我 Time to laugh and time to cry 該笑就笑 該哭就哭 So hear this song and yall write your wrongs 所以聽起這首歌 快寫下你們的過錯吧 We can all rise above 我們都能得救 I am telling you now adjust you love 現在我告訴你如何愛 Chorus: Freedom Run to the streets and scream Freedom 自由 讓我們奔向大道呼喊自由 We love We are losing track of actual love 我們愛 我們在真愛裡迷航 And need to learn how to adjust love 我們需要學習如何愛 Hook: It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 2nd Verse We be lying we be crying we be standing by 我們互欺、我們哭泣、我們漠不關心 All I want to know is why I don't hear people say I love you 我只想知道 爲什麼我聽不到人們說我愛你 Tell me that I love you all I want you to say is that I love you 告訴我我愛你 我只想要跟你說我愛你 I stand alone in the zone is where you took never thought it'd take me 袮引領我站在此處 我從未想過能夠進入祢的聖地 But I know it's true cuz I look to you 但這是真的 因為 我一直仰望著祢 I pray for freedom freedom saved me 我祈求自由 自由解救我 Before I'd be a slave you could lay me in 我會先成為祢的奴隸 祢會讓我進入 my grave go up to my Lord yes I'm a be free. 我的墓地指向我主,對的,我將獲得自由 Chilling with our wings for all to see 一起展開我們的翅膀 Head down yonder on that grave yard walk 向遠方的墓地前進 Wit the free on blast with him I'll talk 與祂自由的飛翔 No he can't be mocked 不,不可模仿祂 So is it true that you reap what you sow 你是自食惡果 I hope you know that sin you sow 我希望你知道你種下的罪 Destruction you'll be growing 會長出毀滅 Even thought I know you couldn't fill my shoes 我知道你無法取代我 You could fill my grave it ain't not being used 但你可入我未使用的墳墓 Light in hailing beck a huffing on life (abuse) 人生就像狂風暴雨 Tolerance for blessing thank God every night (Stay true) 擁有福報每晚感謝上帝 Learned at a young age by the book on shelf 全都是小時候從書上學到 The book we read the truth that we took 我們讀到的書 我們面臨的事實 Left me standing staying shook I look to you my soul you took. 讓我惶恐的面對你 拿走我的靈魂 Moving to the streets Got Revolution on my mind 走向街頭 對於革命已經有了頭緒 In time the freedom gonna be mine 自由迫在眉睫 我會得到 Don't hide my light you watch me shine 不要藏住我的燈光 你會看到我在發亮 Revelation change its time 啟示錄改變這世紀 We been dyeing it's a sign 我們逐一死去是暗示 We by hungry yes indeed 我們一定會飢渴 So bring the rain 所以帶來雨水吧 Tonight we feed 今晚我們狂食 We got nothing left to say 沒有任何遺言 We got nothing left to see 沒有任何遺憾 We been hungry every night 我們每晚都飢渴 Give us everything we need 給我們全部所需吧 Tonight the night we take the lead 今晚我們掌控一切 We break the mold we change the breed 我們打破窠臼 我們改變造型 Eternal life Eternally never die I'm always free 永生 永遠不死 我永遠自由 Chorus: Freedom Run to the streets and scream Freedom 自由 讓我們奔向大道呼喊自由 We love We are losing track of actual love 我們愛 我們在真愛裡迷航 And need to learn how to adjust love 我們需要學習如何愛 It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 It's a fair well it's a good bye a time to laugh a time to love a time for us to cry 永別了! 永別了歡笑、愛與哭泣的時光 **以上翻譯僅供參考!!很多都是大概翻意思而已~~~歡迎一起討論~~~** **一樣感謝親友一起討論歌詞和中文指導!* --------------------------------------------------- 這首歌真的很有理解/翻譯上的難度 但還是很想要翻出來給大家看 因為歌詞本身我覺得很有深度(還引用聖經) 一開始看到還蠻驚訝的 或許有人認為他感覺是什麼都不CARE 但其實Jin是有默默地在注意這個世界 或許不善言詞的他 用他最喜歡的方式- 音樂去讓人感受到他對這個社會的各種情緒(憤怒, 失望, 希望, 熱 情等) 而現在他的SOLO控邀請他的歌迷一同進入他的世界 真的有說不出的感動 **網誌裡面有我自己對這首歌的解讀 因為是自己的意見加上比較偏向宗教性的解讀就不分享在版上了 有興趣的版友可以一起討論~~^^ -- -------------------------------------------------------- ~前方一定有著與淚水同等份量的笑容在等待著你~ 檸檬汁果茶小舖 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/limonadagurl KAT-TUN 搞笑 圖文 繪圖 設計 日劇 旅遊 影音 KT的花痴亂噗 http://www.plurk.com/limonadagurl -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.0.19

02/12 02:44, , 1F
再度感謝分享~ 要是大家多注意點歌詞寫什麼就好XDDDD
02/12 02:44, 1F

02/12 10:38, , 2F
歌詞超棒!
02/12 10:38, 2F

02/13 15:25, , 3F
第一次看到也很驚訝,不過我翻不出這種感覺,謝謝翻譯!超棒!
02/13 15:25, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1BT3M4jS (KAT-TUN)