[中文歌詞] HELL, NO

看板KAT-TUN作者 (アップル)時間16年前 (2008/06/20 23:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
HELL, NO Lyrics:Yuki Shirai/Mika Arata Rap Lyrics:JOKER Music:Steven Lee/Joey Carbone Arrangement:Steven Lee Hell no daaahmm.. Ready? don't game Do or die 閃閃發光 xxxx xxxxx gold chain No name 44 槍彈 verse1 Hell, no! Can't believe 當不斷重複著 彼此的誤解 Always so confused Hell, no! Black or white? 為了分個明白 彼此傷害 Battle for the truth Why? 在憎恨中 Cry? 對徘徊的愛 Lie? 依然不自覺地 重複錯誤 Don't know how to break it Blahh blahh blahhhh... 說出來 Hell no Just one spark will bring the fear and... 一觸即發的夜晚 Nothing can kill the way to love 無法就這麼撤退 I'm not adult Just one trigger can start a war and... 「衝動」「激情」糾結盤旋 No one can lose the faith in love 如果前進的路不一樣 Fight 心願 虛幻的愛 They make it harder Shake da ass Baby dance Do or die 生龍活虎 xxxx xxxxx gold chain No name 44 槍彈 verse2 Hell, no! Can't be real 顫抖的手指 無法扣下 Under no control Hell, no! More sorrow 被連鎖的哀傷 所吞沒  Struggle with your sin Why? 必要的是 Cry? 相信彼此是 Lie? 即使如此 淚水還是在流 Don't know how to take it Blahh blahh blahhhh... 跳躍的 My mind Keep in your heart, no matter what, and... 逐漸消失的愛 Nothing can kill the one you love Real fighter ha? Break it down ha? Deep inside you, the pain remains and... 深刻的痛苦 No one can choose the end of life Egoist, it is narcist 心願 無法被聽到的聲音 They make it harder Why? 總有一天會明白 Cry? 除了空虛一無所有的 Lie? 比爭鬥 更重要的東西 One day you will find it Grown in da dark side of life We're just da opposite Man, ya a greenhorn 4 me, everyday's a battle Life's just a battle Sorry but I have nothing 2 talk with U If you're a man, show what U have with all ya force Are U ready? Let's start It's not a game, ya know C'mon, and show me everything U have Just one spark will bring the fear and... 一觸即發的夜晚 Nothing can kill the way to love 無法就這麼撤退 I'm not adult Just one trigger can start a war and... 「衝動」「激情」糾結盤旋 No one can lose the faith in love Real fighter ha? Break it down ha? 心願 虛幻的愛 They make it harder -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.236.252
文章代碼(AID): #18MywFme (KAT-TUN)