[轉會] Adrien Rabiot加入Juventus

看板Juventus作者 (at the beginning)時間5年前 (2019/07/02 22:02), 編輯推噓6(602)
留言8則, 7人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
官網: https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/a-bientot-adrien-rabiot.php À bientôt, Rabiot! 01.07.2019 19:20 - in: Official statements Adrien Rabiot, born 3 April 1995 in Saint-Maurice, France, will be a Juventus player, following seven years at Paris Saint-Germain. 1995年四月03日出生於法國巴黎近郊Saint-Maurice的Adrien Rabiot結束於Paris Saint-Germain效力的七年之後,即將成為Juventus球員。 HIS CAREER After spending some time in several French academies, including an experience in England with Manchester City, Rabiot turned professional back in 2012 with PSG, before going to spend time on loan with Toulouse in 2013. 青年足球階段踢過許多法國青訓隊伍,甚至還曾遠赴英倫參加Manchester City的 Rabiot於2012年在PSG成為職業球員,隨後2013年他租借到Toulouse。 It was with Les Parisiens where he showed off his abilities and he slowly worked his way into becoming a first team starter with the French capital club. Throughout his time at PSG, he featured in all the competitions made available to him (Ligue 1, Champions League, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, French Super Cup), taking to the field for 240 games, scoring 25 goals, all whilst bagging 18 assists and helping to create 130 scoring opportunities. Rabiot在PSG展現了他的能力,逐漸躋身這支法國首都球隊的一軍先發。效力PSG的 期間他在包括法甲、歐冠、法國盃、法國聯賽盃、法國超級盃等各項賽事出場達240 次,進了25球,送出18次助攻,共製造130次得分機會。 That’s not all, though, in his career, Adrien has completed 274 dribbles, recovered 1331 balls, and made 112 touches in the adversary’s area. This is all testimony to that of a midfielder who has great capability and boasts a unique technique along with having important physical attributes. 還不僅於此,Rabiot生涯完成274次過人,1331次取回球權,並在對手禁區有112次 觸球,這一切展示了他是一位擁有極強實力的中場球員,並且還有著健壯的體魄。 TROPHY CABINET All achieved whilst playing in the colours of PSG, Rabiot boasts an impressive trophy cabinet: 5 Ligue 1 tiles, 4 Coupe de France, 5 Coupe de la Ligue, 4 Trophée des Champions. Up until now, he has also made six appearances for the French national team. 目前為止Rabiot的所有榮譽都是在PSG的期間獲得:5座法甲聯賽冠軍、4座法國盃冠 軍、5座法國聯賽盃冠軍、5座法國超級盃冠軍。他也曾5次代表法國國家隊出賽。 FACTS AND CURIOSITIES Adrien Rabiot is one of three midfielders to have always found the net in each of the last seven Ligue 1 campaigns (from 2012/13), along with Florian Thauvin and Romain Hamouma. Rabiot是從2012/13賽季以來在每個法甲聯賽賽季都有進球的三位中場球員之一,另 外兩位是Florian Thauvin與Romain Hamouma。 Since August 2012, he has made 150 appearances for PSG in Ligue 1: among the French players, only Blaise Matuidi (174) played more matches for the Parisian club in the period. 從2012年八月起他為PSG出戰法甲聯賽150場,在法國球員當中此期間僅次於174場的 Blaise Matuidi。 Eleven of Adrien's 14 goals in Ligue 1 were scored in home games, including all the last six. Rabiot法甲14顆進球當中11球是在主場踢進,包括他最近的六次進球。 Finally, he completed more passes than any other midfielder in the opposing half in Ligue 1 2017/18 (1053). 2017/18法甲賽季Rabiot在對方半場的1053次傳球成功是中場球員之最。 --- 官方YouTube有加盟記者會與訪談: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPrpvlVwrUE
--- 官網: https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/ rabiot-here-to-help-the-club-win.php 縮址: https://tinyurl.com/y3vy6f2v Rabiot: “Here to help the club win” 02.07.2019 12:00 - in: Official statements The 24-year-old French midfielder spoke about his excitement to play for Juventus and how Gianluigi Buffon impacted his decision to join the club, saying: “The last few months were complicated for me on a personal and sporting level. But today, I am ready to leave it all behind to begin this new adventure.” 這位24歲的法國中場球員談起加入Juventus的欣喜,以及Gianluigi Buffon是如何 影響他做出此決定的:「過去幾個月對我個人以及競技層面來說有些複雜。不過今 天我已經做好準備拋開過去迎接全新挑戰。」 Of course, there is one big ambition that Rabiot will be hoping to achieve in the black and white jersey, with the No.25 printed on his back: “The Champions League doesn’t arrive overnight. I am here to help the club win it and achieve other goals.” 當然有個宏大目標是Rabiot想穿著#25號黑白條紋衫獲得的:「歐冠冠軍不會一夕之 間從天而降。我要幫助球隊達成這個目標以及各項榮譽。」 WHY JUVENTUS “Juventus had contacted me in the past, and today the right moment arrived to come here. After seven years in Paris, I am ready to play in Serie A and I will do so with the same determination that I have always had. I haven’t had the opportunity to talk to Sarri yet, but everyone from Juve has left a great impression on me. 「從前Juventus就曾聯繫過我,而如今時機到了。效力PSG七年之後,我已經準備好 以一直以來的決心征戰義甲聯賽。我還沒能與主帥Sarri交談,不過來到Juventus所 遇到的所有人都讓我有極佳的印象。」 “Everything was finalized a little while ago, we found an agreement a bit in a rush. Juventus has a great history of many great French players and I hope to leave my mark too. Juventus is a great and very prestigious club with a great history. From what I have seen, they are a step away from being at the top in respect to PSG." 「所有轉會的手續都在不久前完成,比預期更快地達成了協議。Juventus有著許多 偉大法國球員的足跡,而我也想共襄盛舉。Juventus是極負盛名歷史輝煌的球隊, 就我的觀點比起PSG還要更勝一籌。」 COMPETITION IN THE MIDFIELD “My preferred position on the field is in the left midfield, but I can also play in a two-man midfield. I am at the disposal of the coach. I have chosen the No. 25 jersey. There is a lot of competition here, even with Blaise Matuidi, but it doesn’t change anything regarding my relationship with him. It’s normal." 「我在中場偏好踢左側,但也能踢雙中場,隨主帥差遣。我選擇了#25號。在這支球 隊有許多競爭,自然也包含Blaise Matuidi,但這不會改變我與他的情誼。」 BUFFON’S INFLUENCE “Gianluigi Buffon spoke very highly of Juventus to me and his opinion counted a lot. On a personal level, I had many interactions with him. He told me many interesting things. He said that Juventus is the right place to move my career forward. A season here counts more than in other places." 「Buffon對我強力推薦Juventus,他的觀點影響我許多。我與Buffon有不少互動, 他告訴我許多有趣的事情,還說Juventus是讓我的生涯更進一步的正確選擇,比起 其他地方都要更好。」 NEW TEAMMATES “I have had the possibility to grow and play alongside world class players. Certainly, to be able to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo impacted my decision. But I know that the whole changing room here is packed with world class players and a positive spirit. Yesterday I met Aaron Ramsey and in the next few days we will be able to get to know each other better." 「我有機會能與世界級球員並肩作戰,能與Cristiano Ronaldo當隊友也有影響。但 我知道這支球隊是由世界級球員組成,並有著極佳的氣氛。昨天我與Aaron Ramsey 見面了,接下來幾天我們將能更了解彼此。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.171.92.1 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Juventus/M.1562076152.A.9B1.html

07/02 22:51, 5年前 , 1F
這算聲仔嗎XD
07/02 22:51, 1F

07/03 13:06, 5年前 , 2F
Rabiot + Ramsey,中場大換血嗎
07/03 13:06, 2F

07/03 17:35, 5年前 , 3F
這算媽寶才對
07/03 17:35, 3F

07/03 19:44, 5年前 , 4F
解放前場罷!
07/03 19:44, 4F