[Chiellini] 談聯賽關鍵月份與義大利國家隊

看板Juventus作者 (濃睡不消殘酒。)時間17年前 (2007/03/29 02:49), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/ detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=10735 〔http://tinyurl.com/33n79n〕 Events - 27 Mar 2007 - 6:26 PM Chiellini: "April's decisive" From England, were he had the honour to inaugurate the new Wembley stadium as the captain of Italy Under 21, Giorgio Chiellini is back even more charged. With the marks of the knock on his head received on the pitch, but willing to be at the disposal of a Juventus ready to launch itself towards Serie A. Saturday, with the match in Pescara, begins a long tour de force that will see the Bianconeri engaged in nine matches in just a month. 在新溫布里球場開幕戰打完英格蘭歸來,U21隊長 Chiellini更有衝勁了, 雖然被爆頭見血,他仍準備好要為 JUVE投身重返義甲的路程, 週六對 Pescara將是這一個月內九場比賽的開端。 A cicle that the defender from Tuscany considers essentials: "until the competition with Frosinone, we'll have many matches, and if we do well, we could even end the championship matter. The direct home competitions will be a kind of match point to end the games, and thus spend the last period of the season peacefully. Behind us? In this moment I see Piacenza very well , which is also the team that more impressed me when we faced". Chiellini說:「直到對上 Frosinone,我們將有很多場比賽要打, 如果做得好,甚至能就此為聯賽劃上句點,直接在主場對決就像是賽末點一般, 這樣就能讓賽季的最後時期很平靜;在我們後面的球隊? 此刻我覺得 Pianceza狀況最好,他們也是交手時最讓我印象深刻的球隊。」 To try the decisive escape, important will be the attackers' goals. But also the strength of the defence, which although it has been the less beaten of the championship, it has often been accused by the critics. Not always right, in Chiellini's opinion: "it seems to me that they look for peculiar aspects, to question this group in any way; more common sense is needed in the judgements. Often the Press' criticisms have been extreme, and we definitely don't need to read the papers to know where we did wrong. What matters is that we're easy and that we know which our aims are". 要想一騎絕塵,關鍵是前鋒群的進球,不過後防強度也很重要, 儘管聯賽失球數最少,仍然經常被批評,Chiellini對此說: 「依我看,他們用很罕見的面向看待我們,質疑這個團隊, 媒體批評經常都很極端,而我們顯然不用靠看報紙得知自己哪裡做錯了, 重要的是我們很自在,也知道自己的目標是什麼。」 The word "criticism" leads to think to another of today's subjects: the National. The Azzurri - among them Buffon, Del Piero and Camoranesi - are prepring the match of Wednesday against Scotland. A decisive match for the chances of Euro 2008, and for those of Roberto Donadoni. The defender stends up for the manager trainer: "often his words have been distorted. During the first matches, the team was playing with difficulties, but then it recovered, and it's now running for the qualification. The problems are all with the outside, he needs to work peacefully. Somebody told he shouldn't have accepted, but being the leader of the Azzurri, it's every trainers' dream, as well as playing in it, it's every players' dream. I already have the opportunity to make my debut, and I hope I could be back as soon as the cicle with the Under 21 ends". 國家隊近來也備受批評,Buffon、Del Piero、Camoranesi將對上蘇格蘭, 這是場前進2008歐錦的決定性賽事,Chiellini談到曾跟隨過的教練 Donadoni: 「他的話經常被扭曲,在頭幾場比賽球隊打得有點艱難,不過接著就恢復了, 現在正為晉級奮鬥,問題在於那些局外人,他需要能平靜的工作, 曾經有人告訴他別接任,但是作為義大利國家隊的領袖是每個教練的夢想, 就像在其中效力也是每個球員的夢想一樣,我已經有過機會完成初登場, 我希望在U21的階段結束後能盡快回到成年隊去。」 -- Carlo Ancelotti:「斑馬不奔,就等牠奔。」  Marcelo Lippi:「斑馬不奔,就讓牠奔。」  Fabio Capello:「斑馬不奔,就把牠殺了!」 NIKE:「斑馬不奔,就把牠變成馬來貘!」 Didier Deschamps:「斑馬不奔,我也不奔~」     JUVENTINI:(默) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.134.90
文章代碼(AID): #162hZ0_w (Juventus)