[Emerson] Real Madrid的關愛眼神讓他很爽

看板Juventus作者 (絕對惡役。)時間18年前 (2006/06/01 16:56), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may31l.html Emerson ready for Real Madrid Wednesday 31 May, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Emerson admits he is happy with the rumours of a Real Madrid offer, as the midfielder is increasingly likely to leave Juventus. “It pleases me to hear that Real Madrid are interested, but it's not something we can finalise now,” he said from the Brazilian World Cup training camp. Emerson說:「我很高興聽到 Real Madrid對我有興趣, 不過這不是我們可以決定的事。」 “Before we can do anything about it, we have to wait and see what happens to my team.” 「在我們能做出任何決定之前,我們得等看看我的球隊會被怎麼處置。」 This is not the first time that Emerson has been linked with the Spaniards, as he rejected a move to the Bernabeu when he was still at Roma so that he could join Juve. However, ‘Puma’ has been increasingly likely to leave Turin with the Calciopoli scandal threatening to demote the team to Serie B. “When I was on the field with Juventus, I saw nothing anomalous. This whole affair is very sad for us players, because people are fuelling doubts and suspicions on everything we've done, from the training ground to the pitch. We did our jobs and earned the Scudetto.” 「當我代表 JUVE在球場上比賽時,我沒看到什麼異常現象, 這整件事對我們球員來說非常悲哀, 因為人們就此開始懷疑我們所有的表現,不論是在訓練場或是比賽上, 我們可是做好了自己的工作而贏得聯賽冠軍的。」 Real Madrid are eager to take advantage of a potential clear-out at Juve if they are relegated, as they have been linked with Gianluca Zambrotta, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Trezeguet, Patrick Vieira and Coach Fabio Capello. Real Madrid除了對 Emerson有意之外,還包括: Zambrotta、Ibrahimovic、Trezeguet、Vieira、Capello。 Emerson will have even more pressure on his shoulders for the World Cup, as Brazil have lost Barcelona midfielder Edmilson with a meniscus ligament injury. San Paolo man Mineiro has been drafted in as a late replacement. --     無知也要有個限度。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.128.194

06/01 23:29, , 1F
哇咧~~不思議半導體打算整個team挖過去喔...=.=a
06/01 23:29, 1F

06/02 14:23, , 2F
八成是受到阿布今年大手筆的刺激阿..XD
06/02 14:23, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14VglKQc (Juventus)