[義甲] 戰Livorno前Capello談隊員順便罵罵Zlatan

看板Juventus作者 (晚輩今天是來勸架的)時間18年前 (2005/11/06 14:46), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov5g.html Capello slams 'stupid' Ibra Saturday 5 November, 2005 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's red card against Bayern Munich infuriated Fabio Capello and he has warned the Juve star to shape up for Sunday's clash with Livorno. Zlatan對 Bayern領的那張紅牌觸怒了 Capello, Capello警告這傢伙對 Livorno的時候皮繃緊一點! “I hope it will be the last stupid thing I'll have to comment on with regards to Ibrahimovic,” said the Coach of that dismissal. The Swede was shown two yellow cards for petulantly kicking out at opponents in the 2-1 win. He isn't new to such behaviour, earning a three-match ban last season for an off the ball incident with Ivan Cordoba. 談到 Zlatan的退場,Capello說:「希望這是我論及 Zlatan所提到的最後一件蠢事, 在2-1贏球的比賽裡任性地踢對手,領到兩張黃牌,他也不是最近才這麼幹, 去季無球狀態下跟 Cordoba搞出來的三場禁賽也是這麼回事。」 “I explained to him that when you are already on a booking, you should avoid giving the referee even the slightest excuse for a second card. I hope it's the last time we'll have to discuss this, but I did talk to him and what was said remains between us.” 「在他已經領牌的時候我就跟他解釋過了, 他該避免讓裁判用任何微小的理由掏出第二張牌, 我希望這是我們最後一次討論這種事情, 不過我確實有找他講話,而談話的內容僅存於我跟他之間。」 Ibrahimovic is nonetheless expected to start in Sunday's encounter with Livorno, which becomes especially important now that Juve's lead at the top of the Serie A standings has been cut to just two points. Zlatan仍然會在對 Livorno的比賽中首發, 而這場比賽因為 JUVE在積分榜上僅有兩分的領先而顯得特別重要。 “We gave a great response against Bayern, proving that the 3-1 defeat to Milan was just a blip,” assured Capello. Capello說:「我們在對 Bayern的比賽中作出了絕佳的回應, 證明之前1-3敗給 Milan只是一閃即逝的低潮。」 “Livorno are not in fifth place by chance – they are doing very well with an aggressive approach and solid defence. Roberto Donadoni is one of the best young Coaches out there and can adapt his style to the players at his disposal, creating a system that suits their qualities. We must be wary of this team and respect the Amaranto.” 「Livorno目前排在積分榜第五位不是僥倖- 憑藉的是侵略性的進攻與穩固的防守,Donadoni是現在最好的年輕教練之一, 他能適應球員作出配置,創造一個符合其水平的系統, 我們必須提防並尊敬這隻球隊。」 In fact, before the defeat to Milan, Livorno were the last side to take points off Juve in Serie A with a 2-2 draw on May 22. 事實上,在敗給 Milan之前,Livorno是最後一隻能在 JUVE身上取分的球隊, 去季他們在五月二十二日以2-2平了 JUVE。 The break for international duty is coming up and Capello insists the bitter row with France boss Raymond Domenech is over after their recent meeting. 接下來又面臨國家隊賽事,Capello聲稱在最近的一次會面中, 他跟法國隊主帥 Domenech已經把話講開了。 “The only players who really need to be on form for next week are Pavel Nedved and Marcelo Zalayeta, who are taking part in World Cup play-offs, so I'll keep an eye out for their situation. I met with Domenech and we explained our respective positions to create common ground. He intelligently set out friendlies on Wednesday and Saturday, so the players are free to return to their clubs from the Monday.” 「真正必須為了下週保持好狀況的球員只有 Nedved與 Zalayeta, 他們都有世界盃資格的附加賽要打,所以我會特別關注他們的情況, 我跟 Domenech會面解釋了彼此的立場以創造共識基礎, 他很睿智地將友誼賽訂於週三與週六,這樣的話球員就能在週一回到球會。」 --- 大名單: 3 Chiellini, 4 Vieira, 6 Kovac, 7 Pessotto, 8 Emerson, 9 Ibrahimovic, 10 Del Piero, 11 Nedved, 12 Chimenti, 14 Balzaretti, 16 Camoranesi, 17 Trezeguet, 18 Mutu, 19 Zambrotta, 20 Blasi, 21 Thuram, 23 Giannichedda, 25 Zalayeta, 28 Cannavaro, 32 Abbiati -- 「晚輩今天是來勸架,並不是來結怨的。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.80.128.67

11/06 22:16, , 1F
開始了嗎
11/06 22:16, 1F

11/06 22:21, , 2F
早開始了~~~
11/06 22:21, 2F

11/06 22:32, , 3F
整個 忘了 = = |||
11/06 22:32, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #13RQRByd (Juventus)