[心得]Midnight....歌詞(無聊貼貼)

看板Junglists作者 (大納!夢中再見!)時間21年前 (2003/03/18 20:12), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Midnight Verse 1 Can't wait 'til this day is over - Can't wait for this day to be done - Can't wait feel the end is closer - You can't keep me holdin' on - Cause Im drawn by a feelin' - The night is callin' me - Im ready to start livin' - Where music flows free Bridge Take me or leave me, I am what I will be - Live young and so free, make this reality - Break through and feel this, just like that first kiss - And now you wont miss, life is bliss could bliss be this - (Yeah) Chorus Midnight, the real me - Im shining, oh can't you see - Midnight, Im letting myself go - Im lost in the rhythm, the night takes control Verse 2 Can't get up I must come down - Can't get the bells to stop ringing - Can't eject ain't leavin' now - Cause 9 to 5 has lost its meaning - Yeah Im sure you know the feelin' - You know what's on my mind - Cause when the night comes I'm leavin' - Leavin' it all behind Bridge Chorus <Chorus Ad Lib> Oh the night yeah, it's coming to take me away - I can't sleep when the night is calling me - Oh baby I want to stay - Just take me or leave me, I am what I will be - Livin' so young and so free , make this oh reality - Break through and feel this, just like that first kiss - And now you wont miss, life is bliss could bliss be this - (Yeah) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.162.16.107

推 61.217.62.234 03/19, , 1F
謎底終於揭曉ㄌ~@o@~!!
推 61.217.62.234 03/19, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #-TmqJZd (Junglists)