[分享] Innocence by Avril 歌詞中譯

看板JesusLove作者 (這麼老還要考試)時間11年前 (2013/01/27 20:33), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRT-bYRvMI
Waking up I see that everything is ok The first time in my life and now it's so great Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed I think about the little things that make life great 生命中第一次 睜開眼,一切都如此美好 我放慢腳步,環顧四週 訝異生命可以如此美妙 I wouldn't change a thing about it This is the best feeling 這幸福的感覺前所未有 我不會做任何改變去破壞它 This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by 這純真如此美好,真希望它可以永遠長存 這時刻如此完美,請別離開我,因為我是多麼的需要你 我會堅持下去,別讓幸福溜走 I found a place so safe, not a single tear The first time in my life and now it's so clear Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere 第一次如此清楚 我在這裡十分安全,不會再留一滴眼淚 這裡讓我有歸屬感,在這裡我如此快樂 這感覺如此強烈 讓我可以真誠的面對自己,無須再隱藏些什麼 I wouldn't change a thing about it This is the best feeling 這幸福的感覺前所未有 我不會做任何改變去破壞它 This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by 這純真如此美好,真希望它可以永遠長存 這時刻如此完美,請別離開我,因為我是多麼的需要你 我會堅持下去,別讓幸福溜走 It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming It's the happiness inside that you're feeling It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry 這是你夢寐以求的幸福 這是你內心深處的喜樂 這感覺好美 讓你不禁流下眼淚 It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming It's the happiness inside that you're feeling It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry It's so beautiful it makes you want to cry 這是你夢寐以求的幸福 這是你內心深處的喜樂 這感覺好美 讓你不禁流下眼淚 This innocence is brilliant, it makes you want to cry This innocence is brilliance, please don't go away Cause I need you now And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by 這純真如此美好,真希望它可以永遠長存 這時刻如此完美,請別離開我,因為我是多麼的需要你 我會堅持下去,別讓幸福溜走 This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by 這純真如此美好,真希望它可以永遠長存 這時刻如此完美,請別離開我,因為我是多麼的需要你 我會堅持下去,別讓幸福溜走 ================================================== 不知道為什麼 雖然這首歌應該是在描述男女間的愛情 它卻讓我想起了我的母親 特別是在她過世前與她相處的一些平凡日子 帶她去國小散步 幫她按摩 都是一些平淡無奇的回憶 現在回想起來 卻是很幸福的當下 雖然這時刻再也不會回來了..... 另外 這首歌也讓我感受到了基督的愛 在基督裡 在天父的愛裡 我們不需要躲藏 也不需要再流淚 可以真誠、純真的面對自己 發現 幸福原來這麼容易 只要"純真"即可 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 12.158.20.2
文章代碼(AID): #1H1HwCeD (JesusLove)