[外絮] Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers

看板Jeremy_Lin作者 (subaru。Heaven'sDrive。)時間9年前 (2014/07/31 15:40), 9年前編輯推噓74(7405)
留言79則, 64人參與, 最新討論串1/1
***不接受轉載,謝謝。*** http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nba-pm-lin-ready-for-fresh-start-with-lakers/ NBA PM: Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers NBA PM:林已經準備好在湖人展開全新的開始 Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers It is 2 a.m. on July 12 and Jeremy Lin is asleep in his Beijing hotel room. He ’s in the midst of his annual Asia tour, which spans several weeks and features basketball clinics and publicity events across China and Taiwan, so he’ll take every moment of shuteye he can get. The trip is going well, allowing Lin to escape from all of the drama back home – the constant trade rumors, the controversy over the Houston Rockets using his jersey number to recruit Carmelo Anthony and the comments from Daryl Morey hinting a Lin trade was inevitable because “it’s just math.” 7月12日凌晨2點鐘林正在北京旅館中睡覺。他正在進行年度亞洲之旅,為期幾週的行程主 要是在中國和台灣進行籃球課程和宣傳活動,所以他會把握每個可以闔眼睡覺的時間。行 程很順利,林也能遠離在美國的所有抓馬-連續不斷的交易傳言、火箭使用他球衣號碼招 募甜瓜的爭議、莫雷評論林的交易是不可避免因為”這只是數學問題。” Here, thousands of miles away, Lin can relax and not worry about all of that. 這裡,千里之外,林能喘口氣不用擔心這一切。 At least, that’s what he had hoped. 至少,那是他曾經希望的。 Moments later, Lin is awakened. His cell phone starts ringing and buzzing non-stop. He knows it could only mean one thing. He recognizes his agent’s number and answers the phone. Just as he had suspected, the Rockets have traded him. Lin had seen the writing on the wall for quite some time, he just wasn’t sure when the move would be finalized or which team would acquire him. His agent tells him that he is being dealt to the Los Angeles Lakers. Lin proceeds to wake up his family, friends and associates to share the news. By the next morning, he is on a flight to Los Angeles to take a physical. 沒過多久林醒了。他的手機、通知聲開始響個不停。他知道這只代表了一件事。看到了經 紀人的號碼、接起電話。正如他所猜的火箭將他交易出去了。林早就已預見會遭到交易了 ,只是不知道交易會完成的時間,或是哪支球隊會得到他。經紀人告訴林他會被交易去湖 人隊。接下來林叫醒了家人、朋友、同事告訴他們這個消息。隔天早上他就搭飛機回去洛 杉磯接受體檢。 While it’s never fun to get that kind of life-changing phone call at 2 a.m. on the opposite end of the world, Lin couldn’t contain his excitement when he heard he was L.A.-bound. The 25-year-old had no idea where Houston was going to ship him, but he was ecstatic when he found out that his next team would be the Lakers. He would get to return to California, where he was born and raised, and learn from future Hall of Fame guards like Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash. He also recognized that he would have an excellent opportunity to contribute in Los Angeles, since Nash’s injuries have left the team searching for a starting point guard. Throw in the franchise’s incredible history and the national exposure that comes with donning purple and gold and it seems like the perfect landing spot for Lin. 在半夜兩點接到這種改變人生的電話並不有趣,但在地球的另一端,聽到他要前往洛杉 磯時,他沒有辦法抑制興奮。林完全不知道火箭要把他交易去哪,在知道他的新球隊是湖 人時簡直欣喜若狂。他可以回到出生成長的加州,可以向未來名人堂後衛Kobe和Nash學習 。他也知道在洛杉磯會有絕佳機會能做出貢獻,因為Nash的傷勢,湖人一直在尋找先發控 衛。更何況湖人是支有驚人歷史的球團,穿上紫金聖衣也代表在全美國的曝光度,湖人對 林來說看來是完美的落點。 “I was extremely excited,” Lin told Basketball Insiders in a phone interview. “I thought it was great for me to have a new opportunity and a new situation, and I thought that would be an awesome start. I thought it would be cool, obviously, going to L.A. since I’m from California and I have a lot of friends and family out there. I thought it would be a great opportunity playing-wise too, so I was really excited and ready to get out there. 林在電話訪問中告訴我們: 「我真的非常開心。」「能有新的機會和新的環境是很好的, 我想這會是很棒的開始。能去LA當然很酷,我來自加州,有很多的朋友和家人在那裡。在 那邊打球同樣也是很棒的機會,我真的很開心也已經做好準備去那裡了。」 “I mean, it’s by far the most prestigious organization I’ve ever been a part of, obviously with all of the championships and just the level that it’ s traditionally been known to be at. I think it’s a challenge for us to get the team back to where it was before and I think we have an opportunity to really surprise people this year. I think people aren’t expecting too much from us, and maybe they shouldn’t, but we’re hoping that we obviously do a lot better than anticipated.” 「我是說,湖人是我待過最有名望的球隊,有這麼多的冠軍以及眾所皆知的傳統地位。對 我們來說要將湖人帶回到過去的成績是一項挑戰,但我認為今年我們也有機會讓外界吃驚 。沒人會對我們有很高的期望,也許他們也不應該,但我們絕對希望可以比預期的表現更 棒。」 People often forget that Lin is just 25 years old and that he has only started 140 games throughout the course of his four-year career. Linsanity – his epic run with the New York Knicks – made him a household name, but it’ s important to realize that he’s still a young player whose best basketball is likely still ahead of him. He’s looking forward to continuing his development in Los Angeles. 人們常忘記林只有25歲,到目前四年的職業生涯中也只有先發140場比賽。林來瘋-在紐約 尼克歷史般的旅程-讓他成為家喻戶曉的名字,但重要的一點是不要忘記林仍然是個年輕 球員,林最好的籃球還沒來到。他很期待在湖人能繼續成長。 “I definitely don’t think I’m close to my prime yet,” Lin said with a laugh. “I’m 25 years old and I think because of the way things have happened, people always think I’m older or I’ve been around longer than I really have. I’ve played two full seasons in the NBA – two full seasons and those 25 games in New York. I guess people have been very quick to write me off just because they saw how it started and then they saw what I was like in Houston, but I have to just keep reminding myself it’s a marathon. If, God willing, I can still play another 10 years, I think it’s just the beginning for me.” 林笑著說:「當然我還不認為自己已經接近巔峰,我才25歲,我想因為事情的發展使得人 們總是以為我是老將,或以為我在聯盟的時間比實際上更久。在NBA我只打過兩個完整球 季-兩個完整球季加上在紐約的25場比賽。外界總是很快就貶低我,因為他們看見事情是 怎麼開始的,然後我在休士頓的樣子,但還是必須提醒自己這是場馬拉松賽。在神意之 下,若是我還能再打10年,這僅僅只是開端而已。」 As he continues to expand his game, he’ll have two Hall of Fame guards alongside him in the backcourt, which should do wonders for his development. Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant have been injured in recent years, but Lin is hoping to pick their brains and learn as much as he can from his legendary teammates. 在林繼續增進自己的比賽時,他在後場會有兩個名人堂等級後衛一起搭配,這必定會對他 的成長有驚人幫助。 “It’s really exciting,” Lin said of playing with Bryant and Nash. “What can’t you learn from them? People have been asking that question a lot, and it’s kind of, like, I want to learn everything. Kobe is a little different just because he’s a different position, but there’s just so much from a mental aspect and from like a recovery standpoint and so many different things like footwork [that he can teach me]. There are things that both of them can teach me, so I’m actually really, really excited. I’m hoping our team gets out there early or something before camp so I can start spending more time with them right away.” 提到和Kobe和Nash一起打球,林說「真的非常令人興奮。」「你能從他們身上不學到些什 麼嗎?人們一直問這個問題,我只想學到他們的一切。Kobe有點不同了,因為他處於不同的 位置,但從心智層面、傷後復原、還有很多不同的事,例如腳步等都可以教我。也有些事 他們兩位都能教我,所以我是真的非常非常興奮。希望我們球隊可以早點或是在訓練營開 始前一起相聚,這樣我就能立馬有更多時間和他們在一起惹。」 Last season, Lin averaged 12.5 points and 4.1 assists in 71 games for the Rockets. He came off of the bench behind Patrick Beverley for much of the season, but was serviceable when put in the starting lineup, averaging 14.2 points and 4.5 assists in 33 starts. He had several monster games that got the fans dreaming of Linsanity 2.0, such as a back-to-back in November in which he had 34 points, 11 assists and 5 rebounds against the Philadelphia 76ers, just one game after he poured in 31 points on 10-17 shooting against the Toronto Raptors. 上季林在火箭71場比賽的場均是12.5分、4.1助攻。大部分球季他在PB之後替補出發,但 回到先發行列時也有表現,33場先發場均14.2分、4.5助攻。他有幾場野獸級比賽讓球迷 彷彿回到林來瘋2.0的美夢中,像是11月和七六人的b2b比賽,林拿下34分、11助攻、5籃 板,然後在和暴龍比賽中17投10中灌注了31分。 However, even though he experienced some success in Houston and emerged as a contributor, he’s not surprised that his time with the Rockets came to an end. He realized that he wasn’t part of their long-term plan and now he’s just happy to move on and be out of the rumor mill. 然而,盡管他在休士頓有些成功經歷並做出貢獻,他一點都不驚訝在火箭的時間畫下了句 點。林明白他並不在火箭長期計畫中,現在他就是開心繼續往前並脫離交易流言。 “The writing was kind of on the wall,” Lin said of his time in Houston. “ For me, I just felt like they were heading in a different direction, which is okay and I totally understand it from a business standpoint. They want to get that third superstar and so I think guys like me, Omer [Asik] and Chandler [Parsons], we knew that they wanted a third superstar, that was no secret, and we knew it would be hard to keep us if they were to do that. I think maybe the thing I was most shocked by is that they didn’t get the third superstar, but they lost what they traded away anyway. I thought for sure they would get a third superstar, I just didn’t know who. I kind of felt like the writing was on the wall for me and that my time in Houston was winding down.” 「早已經可以預見了」,林提起在休士頓的時間。「我感覺火箭正朝著不同方向,從商業 角度我完全可以理解。他們想要得到第三個巨頭,因此像是我、阿西、CP都知道火箭想要 三巨頭,這並不是秘密,也知道如此一來要留下我們會很困難。最令我吃驚的是他們居然 沒有得到第三個巨頭,卻失去了所交易走的東西。很肯定他們會得到第三個巨頭,只是不 知道會是誰。我早已經預見在休士頓的時間已經快結束了。」 The Lakers recently named Byron Scott the team’s new head coach, and the two men can’t wait to work together. Scott has worked with a number of star-level point guards throughout his coaching career, including Jason Kidd on the Nets, Chris Paul on the Hornets and Kyrie Irving on the Cavaliers. 湖人剛剛任命Scott為球隊總教練,這兩個人已經迫不及待想要共同合作。Scott執教生涯 曾經和幾個明星等級控衛合作過,包括籃網時期的Kidd、黃蜂時期的CP3、騎士時期的KI 。 “The thing I like about Jeremy is that he’s feisty,” Scott said. “He’s tough. He competes. I’ve coached against him in a number of games, so I know how he is. He’s a competitor. The point guard position in this league today, on the defensive end, is vital. Guys don’t have to be great one-on-one defenders, but they have to go after you. They have to just continue to be persistent at that end of the floor. I think Jeremy is like that, and offensively, obviously he can shoot the ball, he can push the ball up and down the floor, he gets to the basket and he’s a very, very intelligent basketball player. After coaching against him for a few years, it’s going to be fun to coach him.” 「我喜歡林的地方就是堅強好勝。」Scott說。「他很強韌。富有競爭心。我曾經執教過 一些和他對打過的球隊,所以我知道他是怎樣的球員。他是個競爭者。在現今聯盟中控衛 在防守端是很重要的。他們不需要是很強的單防防守者,但必須能緊跟住對手。他們在防 守端必須要能堅守。我認為林就是這樣的球員,在進攻端,他能投藍、全場推進速度、能 夠攻擊籃框,他是個非常非常聰明的球員。幾年來在執教過和他對抗的球隊後,現在能執 教他會很有趣。」 “I think it’s great,” Lin said of the decision to hire Scott. “I think the first thing that he talked about from a public standpoint was reestablishing the franchise, the team and the emphasis on defense. I think that’s great, and I think that’s how you have to win games. If you look at the top four teams, the top two from the East and the top two from the West, they’re always top five, top 10, in the NBA in defensive efficiency. I know that’s been one of my weaknesses in the past, but I truly believe I’m a much better defensive player now and I think I’ll be able to contribute a lot to this team.” 「我覺得很棒」林講到湖人聘用Scott的決定。「他公開談到的第一件事就是重新建立球 團、球隊、重視防守的立場。我認為很好,防守是贏得比賽的方法。看這四支頂尖球隊, 東西區各兩隊,他們在聯盟防守效率排名都是在前五或前十。我了解過去防守一直是我的 缺點,但我相信自己現在防守已經有長足進步,也能夠替湖人做出貢獻。」 Lin has made the playoffs over the last two seasons with the Rockets, and he’ s expecting to do the same with the Lakers even in the insanely competitive Western Conference. He knows it will take a huge leap in the standings considering L.A. is coming off of a franchise-worst 27-55 record, but he’s optimistic that the pieces are in place for a postseason run. When asked if making the playoffs is his top goal entering the 2014-15 season, Lin doesn’t hesitate. 在火箭過去兩季林都有打進季後賽,他也希望即便在競爭瘋狂的西區,湖人今年也能一樣 打進季後賽。如果想到去年湖人27-55隊史最糟紀錄,林也知道需要很大的躍進,但他很樂 觀目前湖人陣容已經足夠打進季後賽。問到林是否把進入季後賽當作2014-15球季最大的 目標,林毫不遲疑。 “Yeah, it is, for me,” Lin said. “I haven’t spoken with my teammates about what our team goal is, but I don’t ever go into a season not expecting to fight for a playoff spot, and I think we have the pieces. I think Carlos Boozer is just, like, really good. I don’t know; people seem to be [doubting him]. Maybe his stock has fallen over the last couple of years, but people forget he’s a career 18 and nine guy. He puts up numbers like that. And I heard Kobe is healthy, so I think we’ll be just fine.” 「是的,對我來說,是我的目標。」「我還沒和隊友談論過球隊目標是什麼,但每個球季 我從來沒有不期待為爭取季後賽位置而奮戰,我認為湖人有這樣的陣容。Boozer真的非 常棒。我不明白,人們似乎一直質疑他,也許他的狀態這幾年來一直下滑,但大家都忘了 Boozer是個職業生涯18-9的球員。他的數據就是像這樣。也聽說Kobe很健康,我想我們 沒問題的。」 Lin’s life has been a whirlwind since his breakout 25-game stint with the Knicks back in the 2011-12 season. His ascent to stardom was so unique because it basically happened overnight. One day, he’s the undrafted kid out of Harvard who is riding the Knicks’ bench and being stopped by security on the way into Madison Square Garden. Then, all of a sudden, he’s one of the most recognizable faces on earth and everybody’s favorite underdog. He still has to pinch himself sometimes to confirm that this is all real. 自從2011-12年球季在尼克短暫的25場比賽爆發後,林的生命像是一陣暴風。他崛起成為 明星的過程非常獨特,因為幾乎就是在一夜之間發生。前一天他還是哈佛出身落選的孩子 ,在尼克守開特力,想進入花園廣場時被警衛擋下路。然後,突然之間,他變成地球最廣 為人知的面孔之一,每個人最喜歡的敗犬。他有時候仍然要捏捏自己的臉,確定這一切都 是真的。 “Does this ever feel surreal?” I asked him. 「曾經感覺一切都很不真實嗎?」 我問林。 “Yeah, every day. Every day,” Lin said with a laugh. “Every day it’s something a little different, you know I might just be walking around and there might be someone who’s just like over-the-top excited, or I might go on an Asia trip and fans are going crazy, or it might just be like me at home on a computer and I might look and see all the adidas stuff that I have and just the fact that I have an endorsement. There are just so many reminders of how crazy this journey has been. There are definitely times when I still have to remind myself like, ‘Wow, this is real.’ 「是呀,每天。每天」林笑著說。「每天都是不同的事,我可能只是四處走走,就會有興 奮過頭的人,或像是亞洲之旅時粉絲會很瘋狂,或像是在家看電腦,看到所有我有的愛迪 達斯產品,想到我居然有代言。這些都會讓我想起這趟旅程一直以來有多麼瘋狂。還是有 很多我仍然會提醒自己’哇,這是真的’時刻。」 “It’s a journey. I’m going through it together with my family and friends because I’m not the only one affected. My family and my friends, they are all affected and we’ve all had to go through similar things in terms of learning how to navigate this world and being able to figure out who to trust and how to put ourselves in good positions versus risky positions. I think we all are going to go through this journey, this process, together and we’re all learning together and I think that makes it easier because it’s not really squarely on my shoulders. I do think, in a sense, my family and close friends still see me the same, they still see me as more like kid Jeremy, or whatever, so I don’t think they see me that differently. They’re not like, ‘Oh wow, we’re going to treat you differently because of this or that.’” 「這就像是旅程。我和家人朋友一起度過,我不是唯一受到影響的人。我的家人、我的朋 友,他們全都受到影響,我們都必須經歷類似的事,學習怎麼在這個世界航行,弄清楚誰 可以信任,面對險境時怎麼把自己安置在好的地方。我們都要經歷這趟旅程,一起走過這 個過程,一起學習,這會讓一切更好過一點,因為並不完全都直接壓在我的肩上。我真的 認為,就某種意義上,我的家人和親近的朋友仍然視我如當初,他們更把我當成小捧友 Jeremy,不會用不同的眼光來看我。他們並不會像是’哦,因為這樣和那樣,我們要以不 同方式對待你。’」 Early on, Lin would get very stressed out trying to juggle all of the demands and pressure that come with being in the spotlight. Everyone wants a piece of his time. At one point, during the height of Linsanity, club promoters were offering a ridiculous sum – over $1,000 – to anyone who could pass along Lin ’s phone number. 早先林會想要盡力兼顧所有的要求和因為鎂光燈而來的壓力,並因此感到巨大壓力。每個 人都想要從他身上搶到時間。曾經在林來瘋最高潮的時候,有夜店業者曾出過個誇張的金 額-超過1000元美金-給任何可以傳佈林電話號碼的人。 Speaking of ridiculous, consider this. There’s a chance that Lin may be voted on to the Western Conference All-Star team this season as a starter. That may seem crazy when you look at some of the other guards in the conference, but he racked up 883,809 votes last year – third behind only Kobe Bryant and Chris Paul. Now, with the combined support of Lakers Nation and the international audience, Lin may be able to get the necessary votes to be an All-Star. 提到誇張,就會想到這個。林上季曾有機會得到票選進入西區全明星賽先發。如果想到西 區其他後衛,這真的看起來很瘋狂,他去年拿到883809張票-排名在Kobe和CP3之後。現在 ,有了湖人國度和全世界觀眾共同加持,林可能真的能得到足夠的票數成為全明星。 As crazy as things can get, Lin has gotten used to the lifestyle and grown accustomed to these previously-unfamiliar situations. 盡管一切很瘋狂,林已經越來越習慣這種生活模式和從前所不熟悉的情況。 “I think being overwhelmed is just part of it,” Lin said. “Theoretically, I like to say, ‘Make sure I never get overwhelmed,’ but the fact of the matter is that’s going to happen. It’s going to happen quite often. I think it’s more just how you deal with it and building a support network around it, and being able to deal with certain situations. I’m not always going to control the situations, but how I handle those situations, I think I’m getting better at it, growing and I think that’s where the spiritual aspect of things helps me a lot, just being able to deal with the stress and the pressure.” 「我想不知所措是當中的一部份」林說,「理論上,我喜歡說’確保自己從來不會不知所 措’,但實際上卻是會發生。常常發生。更多是你如何處理它、圍繞它建立支援網絡,能 去處理某些狀況。我不會一直想去掌控所有的局面,而是該如何面對,我覺得現在比較上 手了,也成長了,我想精神層面的事物給我極大的幫助,讓我能夠面對緊張和壓力。」 Lin’s laid-back attitude helps him decompress. He doesn’t worry about critics or things that are out of his control, and that has removed a lot of unnecessary stress from his life. 林淡然處之的態度幫助他能夠減壓。他不會去擔心批評或是無法掌控的事情,因此減少了 很多生活中不必要的壓力。 “I used to get pretty upset [at haters] or maybe not understand where the hate was coming from,” Lin said. “It didn’t seem like it made sense to me. I felt like the reasons for hate weren’t anything necessarily related to, like, a bad decision or anything from my end, it was just maybe more because of the attention. But again that’s one of those things where it’s kind of like, it happened, it is what it is and that’s just part of life. I’m not really going to talk about that anymore.” 「以前會對酸酸很不爽,或許無法理解恨意是打哪來的」林說。「對我來說看來毫無道理 。我想恨意的理由不一定是有相關的,像是,不好的決定或是我本身引起的,可能是因為 我得到的注意力。但到頭來這些也只是,就像是,事情發生了,那就這樣了,這就是人參 。我之後也不打算再談論這個。」 Now, Lin seems to block out critics and not worry about what they think. When asked if he feels he has proven that he’s a starting-caliber point guard in the NBA, Lin’s answer is somewhat surprising. 現在,林看起來隔絕了批評,不在擔心別人想什麼。問到林是否已經證明在聯盟他是先發 等級控衛,林的回答有點令人驚訝。 “You know what, that’s a good question; I don’t know and I don’t think I actually care anymore, and I think that’s just where I’m at in my life,” Lin said. “I don’t care to figure out what the answer to that question is anymore. Before I [had] kind of like a chip on my shoulder, things to prove, people to prove wrong. Now, I’m just like when I get out there I’m going to play and everyone’s going to formulate their own opinion and it’s going to change every single day. I don’t think my own opinion of myself has ever changed. I still believe I am capable of that. But that’s just me, that’s if you ask me. I’m not really worried about what everyone else is thinking anymore.”」 「你知道嗎,這是個好問題;我不知道,也認為我不在乎了。那就是我現在生命中的位置 。」林說。「我不再在乎想要弄清楚這個問題的答案。之前我有那種壓力,必須要證明一 切,證明外界是錯誤的。現在,我比較像是就上場打球,每個人都會形成自己的看法,而 那是每晚都會改變的。我認為自己的看法從來沒改變過。我仍然相信自己可以勝任先發。 但那就是我,如果你要問我的話。我不再擔心別人的想法了。」 Lin is focused on things that he can control. He’s training every day in Palo Alto, which is where he works out every offseason. “I’m here every summer,” Lin said. “I’m just working on my floater, my defense, my three-point percentage and my left hand. Those are the top four things.” 林現在專注在他能控制的事情上。他每天在Palo Alto練習,那是他每個休賽季訓練的地 方。「我每年夏天都在這裡。」林說。「我正在訓練拋投、防守、三分命中率、左手」這 些是最重要的四項訓練。 When he’s not working out, he spends some time watching film and breaking down his game. I asked him if he ever watches footage from those 25 Knicks games when Linsanity blew up. 沒在訓練時,他會花些時間看影片、分析他的比賽。我問他是否看過林來瘋時在紐約的25 場比賽。 “Rarely,” Lin said. “Every once in a while, but not very often. Sometimes I go back to kind of look at things I did well, or different things, different moves, certain things that I’ve kind of gotten away from. More like when I create my summer workouts, or me and my trainer, we kind of talk about what we want to work on, and every once in a while I’ll go back and take a look to see if there’s anything I used to do that was really effective that I’ve gotten away from. But no, I’m not really sitting there reliving the past, re-watching my film.” 「很少」林說。「偶爾但不常。有時我會回去看我過去做得好的事,或是不同的事、不 同的動作、一些我沒再做過的事。更多像是在制定夏日訓練時,我和訓練師,我們會討論 想要訓練的項目,偶爾就會回顧有沒有是我過去會做而且有效率的事,但我卻沒再做過 。但回答是否定的,我不會坐在那裡重看影片回味過去。」 Lin is focused on the future, and for good reason. He’s nearing his prime and entering a perfect situation. He’ll get minutes, playing for the NBA’s most prestigious franchise on basketball’s biggest stage. He’ll be on national television consistently and have the opportunity to prove that his past success wasn’t some fluke. All eyes will be on Lin this season and he’ s determined to make the most of the opportunity that he’s been presented. 林專注在未來,並有個好理由。他正在往巔峰前進,達到完美的情況。他會得到上場時 間,替一支NBA名門球隊、籃球界最大舞台上打球。他會持續出現在全國電視網,並有機 會證明過去的成功絕非虛幻。本球季所有人會關注著林,他有決心充分利用這次所被給予 的機會。 (以下無關林的部分省略) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.142.77.6 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Jeremy_Lin/M.1406792412.A.4A0.html

07/31 15:42, , 1F
頭推!!!!!!!!! 感謝翻譯!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/31 15:42, 1F

07/31 15:45, , 2F
翻得不錯啊, 我可以刪掉我的了
07/31 15:45, 2F

07/31 15:47, , 3F
推!感謝翻譯!
07/31 15:47, 3F

07/31 15:47, , 4F
林是說在訓練營前出來聚聚,不一定是訓練。 (回答你
07/31 15:47, 4F