[JM] My Grammy Acceptance Speech

看板JasonMraz作者 (JC)時間15年前 (2009/02/20 15:44), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
官網~ Sunday, February 15, 2009 My Grammy Acceptance Speech Last Sunday I had the great pleasure of attending the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles with my Mom. We went on the courteous invite of the Recording Academy as nominees in two categories. Though we didn't take home any trophies, we were delighted to have seen such an awesome concert from the third row while bumping fists with the beautiful Sara Bareilles, our friends in Sugarland, Neil Diamond, & Sir Paul McCartney to name a few. I couldn't have asked for a more exciting night out with my Mom. Here's a picture of her looking radiant. http://0rz.tw/F7Rtj http://rightkindofphrase.yuku.com/topic/4037/t/My-Grammy- Acceptance-Speech.html Had I been given the chance to publicly announce my gratitude for Song of the Year I would have said this: I can't take credit for a song that wrote itself. I'm only one of millions who sing along to its message of peace & love. AND I THINK HUMANS WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO MAKE MUSIC. Each one of us IS a living instrument with a responsibility to sing out, to share, to cry and wail, for progress and for healing. I am grateful I get to sing with so many. Thank you Bill Silva & my incredible support team at Bill Silva Management. Thanks to Sam Riback and all the caregivers at Atlantic Records. Martin Terefe & The Kensaltown Kings for helping me make a great recording. And to the Gratitude Community in the Bay area, my families in San Diego, and Mechanicsville, VA, thanks for the inspiration. And as for the Best Male Pop Vocal Awesomeness, I'd like to acknowledge John Mayer for being so generous with his gifts in music, but also for being so outspoken regarding his admiration for I'm Yours. I am blessed just to participate in music, but even more blessed to do so at a time when the music community is so loving and encouraging. Thank you John. It is a great honor to be recognized by one's peers. You deserve every bit of acclaim that's out there. Hope to see you and your giant heart on the road again soon. In Joy! Jason In Indy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.199.247.200

02/20 16:19, , 1F
超帥
02/20 16:19, 1F

02/21 18:43, , 2F
In Indy? Why anyway. XD
02/21 18:43, 2F

02/23 18:56, , 3F
humans were put on this earth to make music XD
02/23 18:56, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19dbzG9o (JasonMraz)