Fw: [外電] Steve Serby 周日對老基的專訪(下)

看板JasonKidd作者 (隨遇而安)時間11年前 (2013/01/30 07:25), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Knicks 看板 #1H1_mRUV ] 作者: mywu (吳嘉) 看板: Knicks 標題: [外電] Steve Serby 周日對老基的專訪(下) 時間: Wed Jan 30 00:43:05 2013 外電來源:http://tinyurl.com/a74fbtv Q: Three dinner guests? Q:三個想邀請吃晚餐的客人? A: Bill Clinton, Martin Luther King, Bill Russell. A: 柯林頓總統, Martin Luther King自由鬥士, Bill Russell. Q: Why Bill Russell? Q:為什麼邀請Bill Russell? A: Just to talk about what he went through, not just on the court but off the court in Boston, and just to be able to win and concentrate at a high level and always play for his team ... and what drove him to be so successful in the sense of winning not just five championships but, I think, one for every finger. What drove him to want to be the best. A:只是談談他經歷過的那些,當然不是指在場上,但是有關場下在波士頓的一切,然後能夠 在贏球的同時也高度的專注,總是能替他的球隊打球,還有是什麼動力讓他能夠成功的拿到 勝利,不只是那5個冠軍,但是一個手指頭一個戒指.到底是什麼原因讓他想要成為最好的. Q: Ever talk to him? Q:你有跟他講過話嗎? A: My godfather was Jim Hadnot, who was really good friends with Bill, and so I’ve been very blessed to have two autographs jerseys from Bill. A:我的教父是Jim Hadnot,Bill的一個很好的朋友,所以我很幸運的擁有兩件Bill的簽名球 衣. Q: When you say “what he went through,” what do you mean? Q:當你說”他經歷過的那些”,你指的是什麼? A: I just think the time, being African-American, just being a celebrity — that word wasn’t used then, but he was a celebrity — and how he was looked upon by his teammates or by his community. A:我只是想那個年代,當一個非裔美國人,一位明星,那個時候這個字還不被使用,但他就是 個明星,然後他是如何的被他的隊友還有社區所仰望. Q: Describe the first time you met boyhood idol Magic Johnson. Q:形容第一次跟孩提偶像魔術強森見面. A: The first time I met Magic was probably in college, when they were playing at UCLA during the summer, I would go up there and play. A:第一次見面是在大學的時候,我們在夏季跟UCLA打球,我會上場打球. Q: What was that like for you? Q:那個時候你感覺如何? A: A lot of nerves ... butterflies. I think if I did guard [him], he’d probably just score a lot ’cause I just was in awe. A:神經緊繃,頭上很多蝴蝶飛舞,我想我有防守他,他大概得了很多分因為我被嚇傻了. Q: Biggest childhood influence? Q:孩提時代最大的影響? A: A combination of my parents and my high school coach [Frank LaPorte]. As a freshman playing me on the varsity, and having me play point guard, he saw that I could be a point guard where most of the time at 6-4, you would be a forward or [center]. A:我會說是我父母跟我高中教練[Frank LaPorte]共同影響.當我還是新生的時候讓我多元 性的打球,讓我打控衛.他看出我是打那個位子的料,大部分6尺4的人都會被要求打中鋒或 前鋒. Q: Your dad? Q:你的爸爸? A: He went to every game as a child, and high school and college, he would fly and meet me on the road and he was always at home so he was at the games. And then my rookie season, he flew around, being able to work for the airlines, he got to meet me in different cities, which was great. A:他從我小時候,高中到大學的每場比賽都有來,他會飛來看我打客場,總是會在家,所以他 都會來看比賽,然後在我菜鳥球季的時候,因為在航空公司工作能夠飛來飛去,他能夠在不 同的城市看到我,真的很棒. Q: How did you propose to wife Porschia? Q:你是怎麼向你的老婆Porschia求婚的? A: On her birthday, in Miami, I got on both knees, and asked her would she marry me? A:在她的生日那天,在麥牙密,我雙膝跪下問她願不願意嫁給我. Q: Give me a scouting report on her. Q:你能夠給我她的球探報告嗎? A: Sweet, beautiful. ... She’s a wonderful mother. ... She’s my best friend. ... She is the disciplinarian in the house (chuckle). A:甜美,美麗,她是個很棒的母親,是我最好的朋友,她在家裡可是嚴厲的人阿(咯咯笑) Q: You have how many kids with her? Q:你跟她生了多少的孩子? A: Two. A:兩個 Q: The older one is ... Q:年紀大的那個…. A: [Chance] He’ll be 3 in January, and then Noah, she’s five months. A (吸氣),他一月就會滿3歲了,然後Noah是5個月. Q: You have three kids with Joumana. Q:你跟Joumana有3個小孩. A: T.J. is 14, the twin girls are 11. A: T.J 14歲,然後雙胞胎女孩是11歲. Q: Is T.J. a basketball fan? Q:T.J是個籃球迷嗎? A: T.J.’s a basketball fan, we’re trying to get him to play basketball. He works extremely hard on his game, we just now gotta get him on the team. A:T.J是個籃球迷,我們試著讓他打籃球,他對比賽非常的認真,我們現在讓他有球隊可以打 Q: Favorite movie? Q:最愛的電影? A: “Gladiator.” A:神鬼戰士. Q: Favorite actor? Q:喜歡的男演員? A: Robert De Niro. A: Robert De Niro. Q: Favorite actress? Q:喜歡的女演員? A: Julia Roberts. A:茱莉雅蘿蔔汁. Q: Favorite entertainer? A: Jay-Z. Q:喜歡的娛樂人士? A: Jay-Z Q: Favorite meal? Q:喜歡的餐點? A: Anything Italian. A:任何義大利菜. Q: Favorite NYC restaurant? Q:喜歡的紐約餐廳? A: Il Mulino. A: Il Mulino. (我猜是義大利餐廳) Q: Hobbies? Q:興趣? A: Golf. I got [my handicap] down to a 5. A:高爾夫球,我把我的差點維持在5以下. Q: Garden of Dreams event earlier this month for the Children’s Aid Society with the Rockettes? Q:Garden of Dreams 在本月稍早為了孩童救護協會而舉辦的舞團活動? A: It was a lot of fun, and I think it’s a great cause. A:很多樂趣,我認為是個好開始. Q: What do you want to tell Knick fans about the DUI? Q:你想跟尼克球迷怎麼說有關酒後駕車這件事? A: It was a mistake, and it’s an ongoing process right now. It happened, and it’s in the past, and it was a mistake that took place. A:這是個錯誤,目前案子還在進行中,它發生了,也過去了.這是個發生過的錯誤. Q: What was the low point of that moment emotionally for you? Q:那段時間你心情的低點是什麼? A: It was a mistake, and any mistake that you make, I don’t look at it as a low point, it’s just a lesson learned. No one’s perfect, and it’s something that you can only grow from. A:那是個錯誤,任何你犯過的錯誤,我不把它當成是個低點,只是一堂學到的課.沒有人是完 美的,你只能慢慢成長變的完美點. Q: What would you want or hope Knicks fans will say about you when they watch you play? Q:當你打球時,你希望尼克球迷會說什麼? A: That he plays hard, and that he understands the game. He’s a winner. A:他打得很認真,他對比賽了解透徹,他是個贏家.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: skymay 來自: 27.244.39.50 (01/30 07:25)

01/30 10:44, , 1F
感謝推~~!
01/30 10:44, 1F

01/30 23:53, , 2F
推~
01/30 23:53, 2F

01/31 08:44, , 3F
老人家真會說話...感謝翻譯!!
01/31 08:44, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1H25fYVy (JasonKidd)