Fw: [外電] Steve Serby 周日對老基的專訪(中)

看板JasonKidd作者 (隨遇而安)時間11年前 (2013/01/30 00:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Knicks 看板 #1H1-m0qg ] 作者: mywu (吳嘉) 看板: Knicks 標題: [外電] Steve Serby 周日對老基的專訪(中) 時間: Tue Jan 29 23:34:21 2013 Q: Did you have any impressions of the building when you walked into it? Q:當你走進這裡時,你有對這棟建築的印象嗎? A: I just knew the history. ... The history runs deep with Walt [Frazier] and Earl The Pearl [Monroe], those teams. When I was playing as a rookie, they were always tough — Patrick [Ewing], they were a big team, physical, hard to play in the Garden. A:我只知道它的歷史.有Walt [Frazier] 跟Earl The Pearl [Monroe],這個隊伍有著悠久 的歷史,當我還是個菜鳥的時候,大家都很強硬, Patrick [Ewing],大個子的隊伍,在花園 是肢體性的難打. Q: Those Pat Riley Knick teams? Q:那Pat Riley執教的尼克隊呢? A: They would wear you down, ’cause they believed keeping a body [on you] ... making sure that if you did go to the basket, you were gonna get hit. A:他們讓你疲憊因為他們堅信如影隨形的跟著你,確保如果你想要靠近籃框的話,你一定會 被碰撞到. Q: Did John Starks talk a little trash back in those days? Q: John Starks在那時是不是講了些垃圾話? A: Starks probably talked a little bit (smile). A:Starks大概有講了點(微笑) Q: Do you? Q:那你會講嗎? A: I don’t. That’s too much energy to be wasted (chuckle). A:我不會,太多精力浪費在那上面了(咯咯笑). Q: Even as a younger guy? Q:甚至當你是年輕球員的時候? A: I left that to the guys like Gary Payton, the guys that I learned how to play from. Those guys do all the talking. A:我把這種事交給Gary Payton,或是那些讓我學習怎麼打球的球員.那些人負責發言. Q: What do you remember about Starks as a player? Q:你能記得Starks是什麼樣的球員? A: Starks was a guy that could play above the rim, and he could definitely get it going behind the arc. But I thought he was a guy that played both ends. You find in this league those are the special players. A:Starks是個打球時可以跳高於籃框上的人,在三分線也很猛,但是我想他是防守跟進攻都 做得很好的球員,你會發現能在這兩端都表現良好的球員在聯盟裡是特殊的. Q: Are you worried about the risk of being blinded by Clyde’s wardrobe? Q:你會擔心會被Clyde 閃閃發光的衣服給弄瞎嗎? A: I’ve seen it a little bit so far. ... I think it’s cool. I think it’s ... it’s him. That’s who he is. That’s the best way to put it (smile). A:我會覺得它有些太超過了,是很酷,很有他的風格,那就是他.我能講出最好的解釋就是這 樣了(微笑). Q: How would you describe his wardrobe? Q:你會怎麼形容他的穿衣風格? A: I wouldn’t say quiet. ... I guess it takes time to put that together. A:我不會說他的風格是平淡的,我想這可要花點時間才能夠把這些衣服湊齊穿出來. Q: What else do you know about the Knicks’ tradition? Q:你還知道尼克的其他傳統嗎? A: When you talk about franchises throughout the country in different sports — Cowboys or Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers — you have franchises that you go anywhere in the country and there are fans, and the Knicks are one of those flag franchises that you go anywhere in the country, you’re gonna have Knick fans there. A:當你講到全國的不同的運動集團像是Cowboys, Raiders 或是Pittsburgh Steelers,無 論你到全國的哪個地方都有他們的球迷,尼克也是其中的一個旗幟漂漂的一員.不管你走到 哪,尼克球迷總是存在. Q: Describe your on-court temperament. Q:形容一下你場上的個性. A: I would say it’s calm, it’s patience, it’s observant ... even keel. ... Whatever is needed at that time. A:我會說很鎮定,有耐心,細心,會防守,看當時需要什麼,我都能幫忙. Q: How would you explain your longevity? Q:你會如何解釋你漫長的打球生捱? A: Lucky. ... I’ve been blessed to be able to play with some great players. And I think the hardest part for me was probably to adapt as I’ve gotten older to doing different things and trying to do them well. I came in this league and people said I couldn’t shoot. And hopefully I can leave this league saying, or they could say that he can shoot. A:幸運的是,我能夠跟很棒的球員一起打球,我覺得最難調適的部分大概年紀大要轉換做別 的事情或是嘗試把它們做好.我剛進這個聯盟的時候人們說我不會射球,希望我離開聯盟的 時候人們會說我是個射手. Q: How difficult is it to change your game as you get older? Q:當你年紀變大了,讓你轉換打球的方式有多困難? A: It’s tough because of ego. You feel probably mentally you can jump, or do the things that you did at 25. But physically your body won’t move. If you can accept it, your better off. A:困難的點是你的自尊心.精神上你覺得你還跳的起來或是能做你25歲做的事情.但生理上 你的身體動不了.如果你能接受他,你會感覺好多了. Q: You’ve been able to change your game. Q:你的比賽一直都在轉變當中. A: I have. I’ve been very lucky to not be stubborn. A:是的,我真的很幸運我不是根木頭(頑固不靈). Q: You’ll be 40 in March. Are you physically able to play 20 minutes a night, let’s say? Q:你三月份就40歲了,你體態上能夠每晚打…20分鐘嗎? A: Oh, I can play 30. I feel great. A:哦,我感覺很好,我可以打30分鐘. Q: Do you run mountains? Q:你會上山跑步嗎? A: No, some beach work. I love the beach ’cause it’s easier on the joints. But this summer, I really paid attention of trying to get stronger. I just watch what you eat, and try to enjoy the swimming pool as much as possible. You can get some stuff down even with the kids in the pool. A:不,在沙灘上.我喜歡在沙灘上因為這對關節比較好.但這個暑假,我專注在讓我自己變得 更強壯. 我會注意我吃什麼,盡力試著在游泳池享受.當你跟你的孩子在游泳池的時候,你 能做很多事情. Q: How long do you want to play? Q:你還想打多長時間? A: I’m gonna try to play my contract out. So I have a three-year deal, let’ s see what happens. A:我會打到我的合約到期,所以我還有三年,讓我們看看吧. Q: You see yourself as a closer? Q:你認為自己是跟能結束比賽的關鍵人物嗎? A: I like that. When you’re young, you want to play 48 minutes. When you understand the game a little bit better, you want to play 40 minutes. And then when you really get to the point of understanding the game, you just want to play the last six minutes of the fourth quarter, ’cause that’s where the game is won and lost. A:我喜歡這個.當你還年輕時,你想要打滿48分鐘.當你有一點了解比賽,你想要打40分鐘. 當你達到那個你完全了解比賽的點,你只想要打第四節的最後6分鐘因為那是比賽會贏或輸 的時段. Q: You feel like you’re dangerous in those moments. Q;你在那個時間點是個危險人物. A: I do. I feel that I understand what teams are trying to accomplish, what our opponent’s trying to do. I understand who we’re trying to get the ball to. And just being able to be prepared to knock down shots. Because that’s what the six minutes is all about, getting stops and making shots. A:同意. 我覺得我了解對方想要做什麼,我們想要達成什麼.我知道誰是那個該給球的人, 然後準備投進球,因為那就是那6分鐘所代表的全部,停止對方跟投進球. Q: What interactions have you had with Spike Lee as an opponent? Q:當你是尼克的對手時,你跟導演Spike Lee有什麼交流? A: “Take it easy on us. ... Slow down. ... This isn’t right (laugh).” A:”放輕鬆,慢慢來,你這樣做不對哦” (大笑) Q: When did he say “This isn’t right”? Q:他什麼時候跟你說”你這樣不對哦?” A: That was when we swept ’em when I was with the Nets. A:當我還在籃網把尼克打的哇哇叫的時候. Q: Favorite coach? Q:最喜歡的教練? A: I’ve always said my first coach was my favorite — Dick Motta. I’ve always loved him explaining the game to me, his story-telling. ... But Danny Ainge was great. ... [Rick] Carlisle was great. A:我總是說我最喜歡我第一個教練Dick Motta.我很愛他跟我講解比賽,他講故事的方法, 但Danny Ainge 很棒, [Rick] Carlisle 也是. Q: Describe the Sydney and Beijing gold medal Olympic experiences. Q:形容雪梨跟北京奧運拿到金牌的經驗. A: Sydney was great. It was a great group of guys. Beijing was just the ultimate. Playing with LeBron and Kobe [Bryant] and those guys was as good as it gets. A:雪梨很棒,那隊的人都很棒,北京則是頂尖的,沒有什麼比跟LBJ還有科比跟其他人打球更 好了. Q: Was that sweeter than the first one? Q:所以第二次的經歷比第一次更甜美嗎? A: No, the first one will always be the sweetest. Anytime you can represent your country, it’s an honor, and to be able to do it twice, that first one will always be the best one. A:不,第一次總是最甜.任何時候你能夠代表你的國家就是個榮耀,而且還能夠經歷過2次. 第一次永遠都是最棒的. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: skymay 來自: 27.244.39.50 (01/30 00:17)
文章代碼(AID): #1H1_MxlU (JasonKidd)