[情報] A Chinwag with former New Jersey Net J-Kidd

看板JasonKidd作者時間15年前 (2008/09/18 22:04), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/2008/09/nj_nets_a_chinwag_with_jkidd.html We were crossing Rt. 17 on foot during rush hour, so maybe the quick-dodge came naturally to him. Or maybe he was just feeling charitable. Either way, Jason Kidd was in a good mood today - lots of chuckling, lots of small talk, which is not something that comes naturally after a 3A?-hour commercial shoot. 這邊不重要所以沒翻 It sounded like this: So where have you been since Beijing? "Living in the city, for the most part - hanging with T.J. He's doing great, and this past weekend we went down to watch Cal lose to Maryland, and then we watched Jeter tie the record Sunday." 記者問小孩京奧後去了哪 小孩說跟TJ到處閒晃,還去看了Jeter追平紀錄 We can walk to the practice facility from here. Want to go and say hey to some old pals? "There's nobody left (laughs). They definitely have gotten younger (more ha-has). But Vince is a leader. He'll have those guys playing. And they've got a great coach. But it's a very young team." 問小孩想不想跟前隊友打招呼 小孩說之前的隊友沒多少留下來,而且領導者已經是VC了 髮禿是個很棒的教練(編者按:小孩會不會少了個F***ing~VC迷別打我) Now that you brought it up, how is Vince going to handle this challenge? "He's had different experiences before, though none like this. He was the young one in Toronto. Now it's just up to him to use his wisdom and past experiences to keep those guys together. It won't be easy, but he can do it." 問小孩覺得VC會如何面對這個挑戰? 小孩說VC一定可以做的很好,並成為一個很棒的領導者 So has RJ solicited any advice about Skiles yet? "Well, we've been talking on and off, throughout the summer. He's in San Diego right now, probably trying to soak in as much sun as he can before he goes to Milwaukee (laughs)." 問RJ有沒有向小孩請教過跟新教練相關的意見? 小孩說整個夏天都在討論這件事情 You probably saw that final fire-sale move coming. "Well, basketball-wise, RJ's a great talent. I guess the Nets figured it was time. So Milwaukee gets a good player - a great player - and they're gonna be a good team. That's a pretty good team they have there now." 問小孩覺不覺得這是一次跳樓大拍賣? 小孩說雄鹿得到RJ後變成了一支強隊了 And basketball-wise, do you think the Nets actually believe they're getting the better talent? "I don't know if you can say that. But only time will tell about that. He's young." 問小孩覺不覺得網隊得到了更有天份的球員? 小孩說只有時間可以證明愛~呃....是這筆交易 Yi is young, but they've been selling his upside as 'Dirk - The Sequel. "Well. . . . (long pause, shrug, face-twisting). . . Dirk is Dirk. He's an MVP. There's no comparison to Dirk." 問小孩覺不覺得易先生會是另一個德佬 小孩經過長時間思考後說德佬已是MVP了而易先生還不能何他相比 So what do you think of Yi? "During the Olympics? Well, let's talk generally -- he's a talent. He's 7-feet, plays on the perimeter, he can shoot. And he's a good kid. He brings a lot of attention, too, with the following that he has. That can't hurt. But only time will tell if that deal works. He's young, and he needs some time. Which in this situation is good - he'll get to play a lot." 問小孩對易先生的看法 小孩說易先生是個好球的年輕球員,並能在網隊得到更多上場時間 What do you suppose this season is going be like for Lawrence? "I don't know, but he's going to have to be patient. That's all he can be. There's going to be a lot of pressure on him. But he's not a guy who runs away from the responsibility that he has, and he's gonna get those guys to play. It'll be interesting." 問小孩新球季對髮禿的展望 小孩說法禿應該更有耐心,因為壓力會更多,但髮禿不會逃避 (編者按:髮禿的頭髮不會逃避的證明XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) 而髮禿帶領年輕小朋友打球這件事情會很有趣(VC這季會很辛苦吧) Same goes for you. Have Jeff (Schwartz) and Cuban talked extension this summer? "Summer's over with (laugh), so. . . ." 問小孩有關新合約的事情 小孩說夏天還沒結束,so............. They never talked? "No, they didn't." 還沒談合約? 還沒 And you're OK with this? After all the underlying resentment last year? "I'm fine. I'm OK with playing it out.. And I'm excited. I like my situation in Dallas. I have an owner who is aggressive, in the sense that he wants to win. So I'm confident we'll be pretty good. I'm sitting in a good seat." 問小孩在經過了上賽季潛在的不平後對這一切覺得還好嗎? 小孩說他很好,他喜歡在達拉斯的一切,他有一個既有衝勁又不尬意輸的感覺的老闆 小孩說他有信心他們在新的賽季可以有不錯的表現 Some might say it's not so good, that a lot of the traditional powers -- Phoenix, Denver and your guys -- are ready for a slide. "That's the beauty of the NBA. You're going to hear that, especially when you have a team that didn't play up to expectations, after a trade everyone thought would be a little better. Now we have a training camp and a new coach (Rick Carlisle), so we're together. Really, I'm excited about this year. We've got one of the best players in the world, we've got a very talented player in Josh Howard, who will be come out strong after a disappointing second half. Jason Terry, Brandon Bass. I like the team we have." 記者說有些人可能會覺得小牛還可以更好必經西區有很多傳統強權 小孩說這就是NBA的迷人之處,你永遠都會聽見類似的聲音,特別是當 球隊沒有打出預期成績後的交易,會使人們期待球隊應該變的好一點 而現在我們有了新教練,因此我們又在一起了,小孩對新球季很興奮 因為隊上有JH, JT, BB等一票很棒的球員 So if you get home from a game this winter and you're flipping through the NBA channels and the Nets game is on, will you watch? (Grinning, wheels turning. . . .nothing comes out). 問小孩會不會看網隊的比賽 小孩啥也沒說 We'll take that as a 'no.' "Take it as a no-comment." 問是不是可以認為不想回答 小孩說就當成無可奉告吧 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 這是原文的部份,裡面有些訪問是陸文裡面沒有的, 本來想說因為陸文有了就稍微翻一下可以對照看就好 不過後來發現原文有陸文沒有的部份所以那部份有翻多一點 就請大家湊合著看囉Orz p.s.有錯的部份請指教,謝謝^^ -- ☆﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎  聽見 冬天 的離開 我在某年某月醒過來......        T══╮╔═╮╗╔══╗╔══╗  我遇見誰     姿  ║║║ ║╚╗╔╝    會有怎樣的對白  ╰╮╭╯║╔╗║║  ║║ ╔╗╔╝╚╗        我等的人   ╚╝ ╚╝╚╝╚═╰╝╚══╝╚══╝          她在多遠的未來ξ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.127.152.138

09/18 23:26, , 1F
推!
09/18 23:26, 1F

09/19 04:02, , 2F
推!
09/19 04:02, 2F

09/19 04:14, , 3F
09/19 04:14, 3F

09/29 10:09, , 4F
推~
09/29 10:09, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #18qb_sK9 (JasonKidd)