[問題] 原來已經13yrs

看板JUST作者 (^^)時間4年前 (2019/09/15 20:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Mmmm Fade out and i’m just the shadow of 44 Ok and all right! Be original one and fade out Again and again ! Love is possible But sunshine never come in So tears more and more..... Until the end of the world...... Friendship foever young Memories all over around 2005 Its over Its over Its over Nevermind and give up There are a social place and fast friends There are nothing i want to see anymore Cause my friends will never be my friend ~ And then too sad to see all kind of social show~ Lonely all these years Lonely all those years Lonely with mountain people mountain sea Lonely with guitars and songs and singers People say Please help me/us quickly we feel hard People say Cause im also a man so dont want to fade in Cause my heart already break and be broken to hell People say I dont want to show with the graduation night Cause i hate all about the other’s critistics Cause i feel enough to be a charistma idol ~ I just want to sing a simle song with a guitar But i can’t figure whats wrong with that places So fade out and leave and take a break time out of People That place be called NCcU112 That persons is from guitarof forty_four That scene is not my scene So automobilely i fade out and disappear 13yrs Somebody say its life Somebody say its regular Somebody say its humor I thought i had never been that place with that Dreaming of good situation and be guitarist pro We are all fade in with grey shadows We are lie and singing tomorrow will be sunshine Again and again No i dont think so. Hurts will survive forver cause nobody want to talk about bad news They always prepare to be couple and called twenty So the others live with black and become dirty. Without twenty and dirtyS partys people They are forgotten and flow to another rivers The rivers fulled of sad and unbelivable The rivers going to where nobody knows Cause there are forver young an d twenty The others are deleted from graduations Lonely people long time no see Friendly people will always reunion_with twenty’s dirty Everyone want to show up and live life like a party Noone want to be say dirty things to talk with Untwenty So times went by all this years That hurts still under the pandoras box And people still social again with each other I dont like lies and crushes and monsters But the smile ballon already broke up So let me fade out and fly to another sky Iwill close my eyes and close my mouth and close My ears all the time Cause lonely all these yrs better then be a Heart-broken smile ballon Leave me alone without unreal Leave me alone with. Travel Give me some musics can let me forget all about That strange place and strangers of group Fade out and find All kind of troubles u make just because U dreamed a impossible dreams of peace We just want to play Peace at usual We just want to sing I love u so much u dont know Mmmmmmm Outsider’s Research RePorts at 2019 By telin -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.216.19.63 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/JUST/M.1568550498.A.9E1.html
文章代碼(AID): #1TVYvYdX (JUST)