[歌詞] I.N.P

看板JINAKANISHI作者 (TsuyoJinJunichiPSho )時間13年前 (2010/10/19 15:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I.N.P Lyrics: Josh / Jin Akanishi Music: Jin Akanishi / Joey Carbone / Anthony Mazza Arrangement: Joey Carbone / Anthony Mazza International party!!! Hook: It's a party take a shot It's a party clap your hands It's a party spend them dollars It's a party grab a girl 1st Verse: If you wanna party right gonna be a party night Break it down and keep it tight with that body in my sight I get money baby if you wanna come with me You could see how we do it in the I.N.P So we been rocking hard it's like We know you want this life The crystal clear is spilling here So come and jock a slice Swaggin off the scale haters can study here But leave our differences behind we gonna party party party uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh Hook: It's a party take a shot It's a party clap your hands It's a party spend them dollars It's a party grab a girl 2nd Verse: I can tell you how you want it to be 3 peat we meet to keep the beat You move your feet to feel this heat It starts to creep all empty seats Defeating beating in your chest There's nothing left except the best We move we rock the beat we drop Until on top we never stop I can tell you how you want it to be 3 peat we meet to keep the beat You move your feet to feel this heat It starts to creep all empty seats Defeating beating in your chest There's nothing left except the best We move we rock the beat we drop Un till on top we never stop uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh Chorus: Shorty what your name is? woooooo I haven't seen you around before wooooooo I'll show you how to party wooooooo Then shut your mouth and bust it out And show me how you move it baby Hook: It's a party take a shot It's a party clap your hands It's a party spend them dollars It's a party grab a girl Girl: Up in this bitch I'm taking that tone Night of my life I'm feeling the zone Swagger you need It you getting a loan Life's calling you boy now answer the Phone I'm Hitting it like uh uh My drinking is heavy your drinking is light I'm looking for somebody better than You Checking the floor and I'm wondering Who Boy: Up in this hoe I'm taking that tone Night of my life and I'm feeling the zone Swagger you need It you getting a loan life's calling you boy now answer the Phone I'm Hitting it like uh uh My drinking is heavy your drinking is light I'm looking for somebody better than you Checking the floor and I'm wondering who Hook: It's a party take a shot It's a party clap your hands It's a party spend them dollars It's a party grab a girl Chorus: Shorty what your name is? woooooo I haven't seen you around before wooooooo I'll show you how to party wooooooo Then shut your mouth and bust it out And show me how you move it baby uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh Hook: It's a party take a shot It's a party clap your hands It's a party spend them dollars It's a party grab a girl =================================== ※ 依據當時會場所發的歌詞單打的 有些單字跟大小寫真是微妙的不一樣 不知道是打錯還是刻意的 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.41.72
文章代碼(AID): #1ClKra_N (JINAKANISHI)