[歌詞] Keep it up

看板JINAKANISHI作者 (TsuyoJinJunichiPSho )時間13年前 (2010/10/19 15:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Keep it up Lyrics: Josh/ Jin Akanishi Music & Arrangement: Winston Sela / Paul Rein / Daniel Eklund You gotta need it need it You gotta feel it feel it You gotta hustle move it work it and just bring that up 1st Verse: You been talking all night long How you keep your swagger on It's time to shut your mouth and just show me You saying that you got the facts To bring me where you're at You talking game but you can't convince me Hook: If you got game and stacks then Twist it and put your back in Drop it down to the floor and bring that up! Chorus: If you just wanna run your mouth then Shut that up shut that up And if you wanna run with me then Bring that up bring that up You know that body's bout it You know how much I want it If you wanna hit it then just Bring that up bring that up You gotta need it need it You gotta feel it feel it You gotta hustle move it work it and just bring that up 2nd Verse: If you ain't gotta get it out I'll show you how to move it out All this shit you spitting want take you nowhere You girls been mugging all night long They know you faded gone Forget them hoes and I'll just take you there Hook: If you got game and stacks then Twist it and put your back in Drop it down to the floor and bring that up! Chorus: If you just wanna run your mouth then Shut that up shut that up And if you wanna run with me then Bring that up bring that up You know that body's bout it You know how much I want it If you wanna hit it then just Bring that up bring that up You gotta need it need it You gotta feel it feel it You gotta hustle move it work it and just bring that up Hook: If you got game and stacks then Twist it and put your back in Drop it down to the floor and bring that up! Chorus: If you just wanna run your mouth then Shut that up shut that up And if you wanna run with me then Bring that up bring that up You know that body's bout it You know how much I want it If you wanna hit it then just Bring that up bring that up Chorus: If you just wanna run your mouth then Shut that up shut that up And if you wanna run with me then Bring that up bring that up You know that body's bout it You know how much I want it If you wanna hit it then just Bring that up bring that up You gotta need it need it You gotta feel it feel it You gotta hustle move it work it and just bring that up Bring that up -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.41.72
文章代碼(AID): #1ClKYPgs (JINAKANISHI)