[歌詞] Christmas Morning

看板JINAKANISHI作者 (TsuyoJinJunichiPSho )時間13年前 (2010/10/18 14:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Christmas Morning Lylics Josh/Jin Akanishi Music&Arrangement Jin Akanishi 1st Verse: Snows blowing on a cold winter morning Look from you I feel my heart beating Never thought I couldn't get to you Never thought I would be with you Now I wonder how we ever could a got here Without your loving in my life my one fear Waking up without you We changing and I know that you don't need Everything we had was all we could be Couldn't hear the words you told me I'm giving I'm giving I'm giving I'm giving I'm giving up On you Hook: Oh I've been holding back this feeling For too long and I'm about to fall... on you I gave you I gave you All of me all of me Chorus: First time I saw your face The storms came the winds changed You fogged my mind with snow I'm blind now You opened up the gates When you came amazed me And now I'm drowning down down down down down We running to this beat on christmas morning Everything that I've done I've done it for you But I know it was true the feeling was you Was true was you was true was you We running to this beat on christmas morning Everything that I've done I've done it for you But I know it was true the feeling was you Was true was you was true was you Now I fall now you fall Now we fall together Now I fall now you fall Now we fall together Now I fall now you fall Now we fall together Now I fall now you fall oh oh 2nd Verse: Snows blowing on a cold winter morning Look from you I feel my heart beating Never thought I couldn't get to you Never thought I would be with you Now I wonder how we ever could a got here Without your loving in my life my one fear Waking up without you We changing and I know that you don't need Everything we had was all we could be Couldn't hear the words you told me I'm giving I'm giving I'm giving I'm giving I'm giving up On you Hook: You don't know how much I sung this song Didn't know how long I left it on You don't know how much I sung this song Didn't know how long I left it on Chorus: First time I saw your face The storms came the winds changed You fogged my mind with snow I'm blind now You opened up the gates When you came amazed me And now I'm drowning down down down down donw We running to this beat on christmas morning Everything that I've done I've done it for you Everything that I've done I've done it for you For ya For ya For ya Now I fall now you fall Now we fall together Now I fall now you fall Now we fall together Now I fall now you fall Now we fall together Now I fall now you fall oh oh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.41.72
文章代碼(AID): #1Ck_0vOz (JINAKANISHI)