[歌詞] それぞれの想い (06DBs)

看板JINAKANISHI作者 (TsuyoJinJunichiPSho )時間13年前 (2010/10/18 09:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
それぞれの想い  作詞:赤西仁 作曲:吉岡たく I'm just feeling you What's gonna do tonight I'm just calling you I'm just feeling you What's gonna do tonight I'm just calling you いつもは そうわざと trippin' It's your only way to get attention lover rival will get you in suspension again and again and again and again and It was a training in front of flirty resisting my fury but lies are not know it knew it もうちょっと look at that shit たまには hear about this If your plans are not gonna change おしい never that kinds of ladies こっちはこっちでdo it whatever joking fighting coming fucking 例え If you make a mistake I don't care 今更 which 他所で聞いた事 daring me better then, you knew I was bad I'm just feeling you I'm doing what I want what's gonna do tonight better not get in my way I'm just calling you what I like いつでも what I wanna do is to have fun I'm just feeling you I'm doing what I want what's gonna do tonight better not get in my way I'm just calling you what I like いつでも what I wanna do is to have fun -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.41.72
文章代碼(AID): #1Ckwd9s- (JINAKANISHI)