Roddick mentioned Goran

看板Ivanisevic作者 (前進波士頓)時間18年前 (2005/11/08 15:09), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Roddick ousted in Paris semis His back and shoulder aching, Andy Roddick lost in the Paris Masters semifinals Saturday in Paris and is unsure if he will be ready for the season-ending Masters Cup. Roddick, seeded first, fell 6-3, 7-5 to Ivan Ljubicic, who will play Tomas Berdych in today’s final. Berdych defeated eighth-seeded Radek Stepanek 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 in the other semifinal. Roddick twice needed long massages on his lower back and left shoulder and was unable to serve with his customary brilliance. He lost his opening service game and dropped serve in the 11 th game of the second set. “I woke up this morning and felt OK,” Roddick said. “But as soon as I started moving it really stiffened up. After a couple of games I didn’t feel so good about my chances.” It was the American’s second consecutive defeat to Ljubicic after a fiveset Davis Cup match against Croatia in March. “It’s the best performance of my life,” Ljubicic said. “I never felt in any trouble, and I felt I had three or four chances to break him in the second set. I was really confident and relaxed on all my shots.” Roddick has qualified for the eightplayer Masters Cup in Shanghai, China, on Nov. 13-20. But he’s uncertain if he will be fit. “I’m not as optimistic as I was two days ago. That’s for sure,” he said. “We’re going to have it evaluated here and again when I get home. If I feel like I can go, then I’ll go. If not, then I won’t.” Ljubicic, seeded sixth, did not face a single break point. He served out the match and won with a crisp crosscourt shot that left Roddick flat-footed. Ljubicic had 15 aces to Roddick’s 10 and outscored the American 38-14 in winners. Roddick likened Ljubicic’s serve to that of another Croat, Goran Ivanisevic. Ivanisevic, a former Wimbledon champion, was once regarded as one of the best servers in tennis. “You can’t really get a good read on it,” Roddick said. “It’s not very predictable. It’s similar to Goran’s in the way he can hit different serves from different tosses.” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.91.50.241

11/17 16:37, , 1F
他們兩個的發球還真的有像^^
11/17 16:37, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13S4yu9F (Ivanisevic)