[問題] 請問我要如何拿到錢,這是騙局嗎?

看板IntlShopping作者 (出國夢N)時間18年前 (2006/04/23 08:40), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
各位大哥大姊,最近小弟在網路上遇到一個英國人,他想托我買10台電腦跟手機, 並寄到國外去,他說了這種方式,不知道是不是騙局,可不可行? Dear Colin, How are youy doing today...I hope you are fine... Well at first, I really wnat to buy all those Items in Taiwan becos Taiwan do have alot oif good products and i am very happy to buy all what i need in Taiwan... And i want you to know that i have been hurt many time at Taiwan but still i love to buy goods from Taiwan...And i will make your Payment through My bank Citibank in Uk here ..And they will send you the Payment comfirmation that i have your Payment made and the exactly Amount i have made for you... So when you have the comfirmation i think you will be able to Understand me better..I have order 10 pieces of IBM Thinkpad Laptops and 10 pieces of 10 W900i from you...So i want you to know that if you can firstly Ship out 5-5 pieces out of Each Items to my son's School i will really be happy to have alot of business with you.. I am really rich and i do always trust people on here but first if you can do as i have told you i will be happy to make alot fo business with you...I will make your Payment first b4 you can ship out anything....But my Bank will be the one to delay your Money Until you can ship out 5 pieces of Each Items i have ordered from you..and send them the Shipment Tracking Number and the Scan Copy receipt of the Shipment so they will be able to verify on the Shipment you have made.... Immediately you have the Shipment made they will activate your Account with all your Money at once in the next 24-48hrs... Then you will have all the money in your Account..Then you will be able to Ship out the rest of the Items... So kindly provide your Bank details right now and send me the Pics of all the Items i have required from you..So after all this i will goo to My Bank today and have your Payment made then they will send you the comfimation and the evidence on the Payment so you will be able to Ship out the Items as soon as possible... Then they will be able to Verify and Activate your Account as soon as possible... I really want to Trust you for this first deal and i want you to know that i will be buy those Items in a big Money ....And i am ready to pay everything at once...So kindly get back to me with the Pictures of the Items and your Bank details so i will be able to go to my Bank and havce your Payment made as soon as possible... I really want to Trust you for this first deal and i want you to know that i will be buy those Items in a big Money ....And i am ready to pay everything at once...So kindly get back to me with the Pictures of the Items and your Bank details so i will be able to go to my Bank and havce your Payment made as soon as possible... Thanks and God Bless you for understanding me more better.. I look forward to hear from you soon. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.113.116

04/23 10:44, , 1F
詐騙指數 99%
04/23 10:44, 1F

04/23 11:03, , 2F
詐騙指數10000%
04/23 11:03, 2F

04/23 13:15, , 3F
就是騙局
04/23 13:15, 3F

04/23 15:01, , 4F
仔細一看 文法錯不少咧 應該不是真的英國人吧
04/23 15:01, 4F