[轉會] Ronaldo想回來(Solari說的)

看板Inter作者 (OBAGOL)時間19年前 (2005/07/17 17:16), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul17a.html Ronaldo wants Inter, admits Solari Sunday 17 July, 2005 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Real Madrid ace Ronaldo would openly accept a return to Inter, says new Nerazzurri signing Santiago Solari. The winger left the Spanish giants last week after receiving a glowing reference from the Brazilian forward. "Ronaldo told me about the atmosphere here and said that I would fit in well," the Argentine stated. "He even added that he would happily return!" This is not the first time that Ronaldo has been associated with a move back to Inter following his exit in 2002. However, it seems highly unlikely that Ronaldo could re-sign this summer even if there has been talk of an Adriano-Ronaldo swap deal. Meanwhile, Solari is confidently predicting success in the new campaign after the Italian giants kicked-off their pre-season. "The players who were here last season and the new faces have adjusted to each other well," added the winger. "We are all in line with the club’s project which is to win the Scudetto and the Champions’ League. We will give our all. "Last term Inter played some spectacular football, it was great to watch. They also won the Coppa Italia but we must now move on to bigger objectives." Solari admits that it has been relatively simple to settle in on the blue and black half of the San Siro. "I already knew a lot of my new teammates," he explained. "I played with Julio Cruz at River Plate, while Esteban Cambiasso was with me at Real. "I’ve also played in the national side with the other Argentines. I have quickly bonded with David Pizarro who is my roommate." -- 我是射門8分 後空翻10分 粉厲害的Oba Martins!! ︿\ 教練~我要先發(泣) . / ∴ . /囧\ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.79.219

218.167.119.73 07/17, , 1F
你的簽名檔變了XD
218.167.119.73 07/17, 1F

61.229.118.117 07/17, , 2F
他趕回來.....
61.229.118.117 07/17, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #12sY7vYk (Inter)