夏天新同學一號--Favalli來了~~

看板Inter作者 (揮別漏斗,迎向新人生~)時間20年前 (2004/06/02 06:40), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《audin (灌水摸P幣)》之銘言: : http://sports.sina.com.cn 2004年06月01日14:14 新浪體育 : 國際米蘭終於要迎來今夏的首個新援了,儘管法瓦利、坎比亞索自由轉會國際米蘭是 : 早已確定的事情,但是出於種種原因,遲遲沒有官方宣佈,國際米蘭迎來的第一個新 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 出於鳥飛講話都是狗屁的原因XD 所以 國米官方一直到剛剛 才公布今年第一個新同學加盟 歡迎Favalli 去葡萄牙的Nerazzurri增加到六個 -- FAVALLI: "DESIRE AND ENTHUSIASM" Tuesday, 01 June 2004 16:36:06 MILAN - "It's true at last. And I'm very pleased to be able to say so." Giuseppe Favalli, 32, is officially an Inter player from today. The first acquisition of the summer transfer market, Favalli has signed a two-year contract with the Nerazzurri. "After twelve seasons at Lazio in Rome I come to a very important club which has big ambitions. I'm very satisfied." Born in Orzinuovi in Brescia province, Favalli has twice won promotion to the Serie A with Cremonese, the club he played for until making the move to Lazio in 1992. With the Biancocelesti he won a Scudetto, three Italian Cups, two Italian Super Cups, a Cup Winners' Cup and a European Super Cup. "You need lots of enthusiasm to change," admitted Favalli. "Inter is a new adventure and I face it with the desire to do well and start working immediately, though there are still a lot of commitments that separate me from my first real day at Inter. In twelve years in Rome I've won and I want to repeat myself in Milan." Favalli is already on hi s way to Coverciano just outside Florence, where Giovanni Trapattoni's Azzurri resume national team training tomorrow morning. Including the left-back, there are now six Nerazzurri players representing Italy at the European Championship. "Yes, there are a lot of us and it's a good sign," he said. "We spoke about it amongst ourselves last week. I'm pleased that I'm back in the Azzurri set-up and that I have another chance to prove myself in such an important competition such as the European Championship. Italy have started off well, with determination, desire to do well and an excellent squad. We mustn't fear anyone in Portugal." -- Forza Nerazzurri !!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.47.248

218.166.145.246 06/02, , 1F
這樣變成我們家的國家隊員最多了 :D
218.166.145.246 06/02, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #10lGN4pT (Inter)