[情報] Cleveland Indians Top 20 Prospects for 2011

看板Indians作者 (扎姆德)時間13年前 (2010/12/01 09:33), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Cleveland Indians Top 20 Prospects for 2011 by John Sickels 1) Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B, Grade B+: I think he will be a solid regular, but not a superstar. 2) Alex White, RHP, Grade B+: A quality inning-eater at worst, and could develop into a genuine ace if all goes well. 3) Jason Kipnis, 2B, Grade B+: Love the bat, and glove should be at least average with a bit more time. 4) Drew Pomeranz, LHP, Grade B+: Could be Number One on this list a year from now as a power lefty and possible future ace. 5) Nick Weglarz, OF, Grade B: Has always drawn walks, power coming along, can he stay healthy? 6) Jason Knapp, RHP, Grade B: Has B+/A- talent, but concerns about durability and command worry me enough to keep him at a Grade B for now. 7) Joe Gardner, RHP, Grade B: Another guy with a power sinker, should chew innings. 8) LeVon Washington, OF, Grade B-: Like the tools, but not sure about the refinement yet. Could rank much higher next year. 9) Nick Hagadone, LHP, Grade B-: Could also rank much higher if command issues get better. 10) Tony Wolters, SS, Grade B-: Can he stay at shortstop? Indians think so, others aren't sure. Should hit. 11) Chun-Hsiu Chen, C, Grade B-: Taiwanese catcher had breakthrough '10 season. 12) Kyle Blair, RHP, Grade B-: One of my favorite pitchers from the 2011 draft. 13) Bryce Stowell, RHP, Grade B-: My favorite of the huge corps of promising minor league relievers gathered by Cleveland. 14) Cord Phelps, 2B, Grade C+: Overshadowed by Kipnis, but could get to the majors before him and has useful skills. 15) Austin Adams, RHP, Grade C+: Very live arm, high upside, made a lot of progress last year. 16) Tyler Holt, OF, Grade C+: Looks like a steal to me as 10th round pick. 17) Scott Barnes, LHP, Grade C+: He pitched better than his 5.22 ERA in Double-A indicates, and looked good in the Arizona Fall League. 18) Jordan Henry, OF, Grade C+: Loads of speed, gets on base, lacks power, fourth outfielder? 19) Vinnie Pestano, RHP, Grade C+: Should be a very useful relief pitcher. The Indians have a ton of these guys. 20) Zach Putnam, RHP, Grade C+: Another good bullpen arm. 21) Matt Packer, LHP, Grade C+: Could rank a lot higher, had a great year. 22) Felix Sterling, RHP, Grade C+: Interesting rookie ball pitcher with upside potential. 23) Rob Bryson, RHP, Grade C+: Here's another live bullpen arm. 24) Josh Judy, RHP, Grade C+: Another good bullpen arm. 25) Corey Kluber, RHP, Grade C+: Possible fifth starter or long reliever. 26) Chen Lee, RHP, Grade C+: Another good minor league reliever. OTHERS OF NOTE: Robbie Aviles, RHP; Cory Burns, RHP; Kelvin De La Cruz, LHP; Jared Goedert, 3B; Preston Guilmet, RHP; T.J. House, LHP; Alex Lavisky, C; Zach McAllister, RHP; T.J. McFarland, LHP; Alexander Perez, RHP; Bryan Price, RHP; Josh Rodriguez, INF; Hector Rondon, RHP; Giovanni Soto, LHP; Tyler Sturdevant, RHP; Jess Todd, RHP. The Indians have a huge group of C+ prospects, especially potential relief arms. I spent a couple of hours trying to rank all these guys, and finally just decided to I had to get the list out. You can make a case for most of the C+ guys to rank in the top 15, but of course you can't rank them ALL in the top 15. The system is obviously rich in pitching; you have White and Pomeranz as possible rotation anchors, as well as Knapp if he can stay healthy. Gardner and Blair can be inning-eaters. There is loads of material for the bullpen. What the system lacks is impact hitting. Chisenhall, Kipnis, and Weglarz should all be productive regulars, but aren't franchise players. Washington and Wolters are a long way off. -- 所謂的無異常狀態,包含三種情況:一則是真的沒發生任何事 ,二則是異狀事先被防堵以及沒有察覺到異狀的第三種情況 然而實際上發生的卻是第三種..... 拉斯哥爾==奧塞羅 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.20.151

12/01 10:37, , 1F
Top 6 跟 BA 順序一模一樣。
12/01 10:37, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1CzQNXUL (Indians)