[心得] 我與Priceline之間的不愉快

看板Ind-travel作者 (U're perfect to me)時間9年前 (2014/09/21 18:43), 9年前編輯推噓2(2015)
留言17則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
網頁圖文版:http://wp.me/p3c03E-7D 我實在太無奈了,所以我一定要把這件事情說出來, 我絕對不再去Priceline上訂任何的機票或旅館了。 原本計劃明年過年要去美國度假,從六月就開始在找尋機票, 又不敢太早訂,所以就從1400一路看到近1500美金, 看著機票一天比一天貴,我有點急了,決定8/15就來訂機票。 原本熟悉的國內旅行社說他們還沒辦法幫我訂機票, 所以我只好轉往找尋網路上的agent。 剛好8/15那天,只有看到Priceline上有我要的票, 而且票價也在我可以接受的範圍中 (US$1498.10), 還是全程ANA的機票。 訂票過程中,完全沒有看到 "non-refundable" 這個字, 一直到付款前,也只有一個我必須同意所有他們所訂定的條款頁面, 包括退票原則 (裡面依然沒有提到這張票是 non-refundable)。 訂完票,只有跳出一個視窗說:如果要退票,需要支付NT$1000的手續費 (我犯的第一個錯誤:沒有把這個畫面複製下來), 他們收款很快,我信用卡刷了馬上就向銀行請款。 本來因為一些因素,訂完票沒幾天,我可能要取消機票, 所以我有確認過是否可以退票,有看到可退票的icon。 所以到八月二十日左右,我依然確認過是可以退票的。 (我犯的第二個錯誤:依然沒有把這個畫面複製下來。) 直到這個月,我因為家裡的事,所以心想過年不要出國好了。 所以我決定要退票。 所以我看了我的E-mail裡的itinerary和receipt, 沒有non-refundable,只有non-transferable, Priceline在信上說如果我需要變更,需要打電話給他們客服。 他們提供的台灣地區電話:+800 774 23546,打了只是空號, 所以我只好打電話到美國去, 美國地區的客服回答我這是一張non-refundable的票, 我超震驚的,哪裡有寫到non-refundable, 但客服像是在鬼打牆一樣,一直跟我說:I am so sorry......, 還寄了二封信給我,告訴我如果要解決這個問題,我可以找ANA。 在這期間,我不斷地跟Priceline的online service & phone service center溝通, 我還告訴他們說,他們網頁上/信上寫的台灣地區電話根本就不通, 他們叫我在打電話時,800前要 +1 ,我照作了,但更慘,只有像是傳真機的聲音傳來。 我打了很多電話到美國客服,試圖知道為什麼這張票是non-refundable, 客服只是不斷地告訴我他們幫不上忙,也指不出哪裡有寫non-refundable。 他們連續寄給我很多次,像是這樣的信。 我點了連結後,卻什麼都沒發現,叫我找Important Information,我也沒看到。 點了fare rules and restrictions後,看到的只有:we're sorry。網頁故障了。orz 我也試圖打電話到亞太地區的Priceline,他們只告訴我, 香港的Priceline跟美國的是不同一家公司,我只能找美國Priceline。 最後,我重新找尋我的itinerary裡, 裡面的Make a change裡項目有一個Click here, 在那個附件的最下面找到了"This ticket is non-refundable"的字句, 我無言了,請問一下,為什麼要把這個字藏在這裡, 不是應該在訂票過程就應該提供客戶這是一張不能退票的機票嗎?! 當下的我只覺得被Priceline騙了, 從這裡看得出來Priceline是一家非常不誠實的agent。 我當下挫折感好重,而且在找尋解決方案的過程中, 又發現超多Priceline的負評時, 我總算體會到就算是自助行老手如我也會有出錯的一天。 在這個過程中,我也試圖跟ANA聯絡, ANA台灣地區的客服人還算不錯,她雖然說這不是ANA的責任, 但如果Priceline願意跟ANA溝通這件事,他們願意以個案處理。 重點是:Priceline要主動跟他們聯絡。 我有告訴Priceline的客服,但Priceline明白地告訴我, 他們不會跟ANA聯絡,即使我願意負擔退票手續費,他們也不處理。 昨天晚上,我試圖寫信給ANA,試著跟他們溝通,是否有任何的解決方案: Dear ANA, the best airline company, When I started to fly around world, I heard of many good comments about ANA from my friends and I hope I will enjoy the ANA service one day. For my vacation in 2015, I plan to go to USA twice, one is in Chinese New Year and another is on April and I want to choose ANA to be the airplane partner. When I saw you provide the trip of New York on Priceline on August, I was so happy and booked it quickly. It’s my first time to book the air trip on Priceline. While I was booking the trip on Priceline, I didn’t see any words of “non-refundable” on Priceline website. On the booking process, NO ANY reminder on website until I finished the ticket booking. They showed the policy when I booked the ticket and mentioned as the following: Can I change or cancel my tickets? The ability to change or cancel your airline tickets is dependent on the type of ticket you purchase. Name Your Own Price ® reservations and reservations where the full itinerary is not disclosed prior to purchase are non-refundable, non-changeable. All other reservations are generally more flexible. Cancel and change rules vary by airline and fare purchased. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on our website. If cancellations are permitted, a link to cancel may be available within your itinerary or you can call us to complete the cancellation for you. If your fare rules allow a change and you are ready to exchange or cancel your reservation, please click here for additional guidance.” And the receipt on my email didn’t show this ticket is non-refundable. This month, my family told me some problems happened so I have to cancel the trip in Chinese New Year. So I called Priceline to cancel this ticket but they said it’s a non-refundable ticket. I was very shocked. I didn’t see any words on the receipt or the itinerary. I spent a lot of time to connect Priceline online and phone service center to find out the solution and they just told me I should connect ANA to discuss this issue. No one of Priceline wants to help me. They thought it’s not their fault. And then I connected ANA Taiwan, your kindly Taiwan employee told me they have sent complete and clear condition of ticket to Priceline so I should ask Priceline for this ticket and she told me she will pass this complaint to ANA USA and ANA Japan. I checked any detail of my receipt and itinerary, and finally I found out the “non-refundable” is showed on the attachment of “Make a change” item. It’s very unreasonable, because they SHALL show this word on the booking process, not on the unclear and unobvious receipt attachment. Priceline ALWAYS told me they will not change anything, even I told they I can pay cancel fee for this ticket. I feel very sad because I even don’t enjoy ANA service yet. I think the Priceline is not honest that doesn’t show the word of “non-refundable” on booking page. Otherwise, I found out a lot of complaints about Priceline on different websites. I think it not only hurts Priceline but also hurts ANA because ANA chose a very bad partner. I will not believe ANA any more. I know ANA is trying to add the trips between Japan and Taiwan. Against other low-cost carriers, I would like to take ANA more for my business and personal trips. But so far, I don’t know if ANA is a believable partner for me. Finally, I still hope I can enjoy ANA service in the future. If could, please give me a favor to find out other solution of ticket cancellation. Thank you. Your member, XXXXXXXXXX. 只是,徒勞無功,因為今天ANA就回信給我說:這是Priceline的責任,他們沒辦法處理: DearXXXXXXXXXX, Thank you for patronage of ANA as an ANA Mileage Club member and we are in receipt of your email dated September 21th, 2014 regarding refund of your purchased ticket on ANA flight. First we appreciate your choice of ANA for your travel needs. At the same time, we regret the circumstances that prompted you to write to us. XXXXXXXXXX, although we sympathize with your cancellation of your journey on this occasion and the ensuing handling of the issue that led to your dissatisfaction, please understand that as your purchase of the ticket was made through “priceline.com”, and that the refund would follow their policy, we regretwe can not be of any help this time but ask you to contact them for any remedy of the situation. Although our response may be different from your customer expectation, we thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Thank you again for contacting us and we hope to welcome you on another ANA flight in the near future. Sincerely yours, Kagayaki Nomura ANA SKY WEB Customer Relations, CS Promotion All Nippon Airways Co., LTD. 唉....我的四萬五啊! -- ┼┼┼*~*~┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ξζ*~*~終有一天,這一切都將成為過去。┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ §@@┼┼┼┼即使星星,月亮,太陽,花草也是。┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼︴︴┼┼┼┼但唯有一件事永遠不變,那就是我願你快樂。┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼拿破崙 to 約瑟芬┼┼ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 124.109.113.171 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Ind-travel/M.1411296217.A.72E.html ※ 編輯: neve (124.109.113.171), 09/21/2014 18:45:00 ※ 編輯: neve (124.109.113.171), 09/21/2014 18:57:46

09/21 21:26, , 1F
拍拍,看看板上是否有高人能指出解決方法
09/21 21:26, 1F

09/21 21:28, , 2F
說實話 訂票前就要看清規定 不確定的千萬不要輕易購票
09/21 21:28, 2F

09/21 21:29, , 3F
不只是機票 很多事都是這樣 如果自己沒看仔細 都不是可
09/21 21:29, 3F

09/21 21:30, , 4F
以推拖的藉口
09/21 21:30, 4F