Re: [問題] LA 結婚證書等待時間

看板Immigration作者 (Mrs. McGough)時間11年前 (2013/07/20 07:13), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Sorry that I cannot type Chinese in this computer. I got married in Ventura County. The official time frame for mailing marriage certificate to the applicant's home is 6 weeks. However, if going to county hall and apply that in person. They produce the certificate right away if the marriage is in their file (Ventura County). I remember that was a long wait. They just received the paper document about my marriage and did not put the information into computer yet. It worth the waiting anyway. I got my marriage certificate 2 days post ceremony. So call the County Clerk and ask. By the way, one copy for 14 dollars. Apply more copies so you won't need to deal with it again. Good luck! ※ 引述《lavelle (aa)》之銘言: : 我目前是H-1B簽證 8/31到期 : 自己也想換工作 沒有要跟原雇主續約 : 前幾天公證結婚了 我老公是美國公民 : 計畫是儘快辦綠卡 工作結束後繼續留在境內等待 : 如果三個月可以拿到EAD : 八月底開始幾個月不能工作 還算可以接受 : 之前上網查都沒有看到結婚證書到底要等多久 : 我想每個county也許不一樣 我們是在LA county : 當初拿marriage license時 : 一併繳交了預約公證時間的$25 和結婚證書(certified copy)的$14 : 結果公證時候的官員說 要等六到八星期 : 他還說我們什麼都不用做 只要有付那$14元 就會自動寄到家裡 : 我回家想想之後才嚇到 : 如果真的六到八星期才拿到 : 那我H1-B到時不是已經過期了還不能提交綠卡申請 : 這樣我還可以留在境內嗎? : 而且這樣表格內很多問到status的問題我根本不知道要寫什麼 : 因為身分已經失效了 : 最近有人在LA county結婚嗎? : 有沒有經驗可以分享... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.7.180.159

07/23 07:15, , 1F
謝謝! 我會試著打電話
07/23 07:15, 1F

07/26 04:20, , 2F
自己回 我是在norwalk結婚的 到今天一個星期 已經收到了
07/26 04:20, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1HwSWPY9 (Immigration)