[外電] Interview in the Reebok ZTech Promo

看板IVERSON作者 (古泉虛)時間13年前 (2010/12/16 14:43), 編輯推噓5(502)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
來源:http://ppt.cc/Y3K5 How did it start your basketball story? - I was a happy kid and had a happy family life. Playing basketball has been my only dream since I was eight. Also, I have always been interested in sports my whole life. 你的籃球故事是怎麼開始的? - 我是個快樂的小孩而且有個快樂的家庭生活。從八歲開始,打籃球一直都是我唯一 的夢想。同時,在我人生中我一直都對運動很有興趣。 Are there others in your family who are interested in this sport? - Of course. My mother and my uncles are also interested in this sport. 你家裡還有其他人對這項運動有興趣嗎? - 當然,我母親還有我叔叔們也對這個運動有興趣。 How are the differences between U.S. and European basketball? - Basketball is basketball. There is no difference in the base. If I have to say something, the biggest difference is physicality. In the NBA, physicality stands out much more. 美國跟歐洲的籃球有什麼差別? - 籃球就是籃球,本質上並沒有什麼差別。如果真的要我說些什麼的話,最大的差別 就在體能。在NBA體能顯得更重要。 What are your feelings about your fans and ‘the group of Carsi’ (biggest fan group) in Turkey? - They are very supportive. We see their support in every game. And the energy of Besiktas fans is really high. 對於你在土耳其的球迷以及"Carsi"(最大的粉絲團)有什麼感覺? - 他們很支持的,我們看到他們在每場比賽的支持。還有就是Besiktas球迷們的熱情 真的很多。 Do you have a nickname in the NBA and here which one is used by your fans? -"The Answer" -Sorry? -My nickname is "The Answer" (laughing) -What does it mean? -Because when I was young my friends called me that. And then it spread through word of mouth. 你有什麼綽號是在NBA以及你的球迷用的? - "答案" - "抱歉?" - "我的綽號是"答案"(笑) - "有什麼含意嗎?" - 因為我小的時候我朋友這麼叫我的,然後就這樣口耳相傳了。 How many tattoos do you have? - They are too many tattoos on my body. It is not possible to count! 你有幾個刺青? - 有太多刺青在我身上了,要去數是不可能的! Which one is the most special for you? - There is no special one. They all have different meanings for me and to be reminiscent of my children. 哪一個是對你來說是最特別的? - 沒有最特別的那一個。每一個對我都有不同的意義以及我小孩的回憶。 Speaking of your children matter, there are rumors at online websites about how many children you have. What is the truth? - (His manager wants us to skip this question but Allen replies) I have five kids. 說到關於你小孩的事情,網路上有關於你有幾個小孩的流言。事實是什麼? - (他的經紀人希望我們跳過這個問題,但是Allen回答) 我有五個小孩。 Let’s not speak about this and go to another subject; you are not as tall as other NBA stars. How does this affect you on the court and in your personal life, for example women’s? - I am a married men and I do not have any concern about this.(laughing) 我們就不要談這個了,換下個話題;你不像其他NBA球員一樣高,這會不會對你在球場 或在私生活領域有什麼影響,例如女人? - 我是個已婚男人而且我並不會擔憂這個(笑) Do you any muse before games? - I always pray for my family before going to matches. 你在比賽前會冥想嗎? - 在比賽前我都會為我的家庭禱告。 We know that you are very close with Shake O'neal. Is it true that you want to bring him to Turkey too? - Yes, he is my friend, but this conservation never happened. 我們都知道你跟Shake O'neal非常親密。你想要帶他來土耳其是真的嗎? - 是的,他是我的朋友,但是這樣的對話從沒發生過。 Yesterday you wrote on Twitter about how much you liked being Turkey. What is the thing about Turkey that interests you the most? For example do you have any favorite Turkish food? - I love Turkish people and I love eating chicken. 昨天你在推特上寫你如此喜歡在土耳其。土耳其的什麼東西讓你最有興趣?例如說, 你有喜歡的土耳其食物嗎? - 我愛土耳其的人們而且我愛吃雞肉。 Could you describe much more about Turkish people? - They are very warm, sincere and friendly people. You are really good people. 你可以多形容一下土耳其人嗎? - 他們是非常熱心真誠以及友善的人,你們真的是很好的人。 Newspapers have written different things about the place that you live. Where do you live? - I am staying in a hotel right now. 報紙上有寫你住的地方的不同。你住在哪? - 我現在是住在飯店。 Your arm "sleeve" had become very fashionable after a while. Are you wearing this for this purpose? - There was a wound on my arm. I started to wear it for this reason. Then I really got used to it too. It became a fashion icon among people. 你手臂上"護套"已經變成很流行一段時間了,你是為了這個目的才穿嗎? - 我的手臂上曾經有傷,我是因為這個理由才去穿。然後我真的太習慣了,它成為 人們之間的流行標誌。 Are you interested in fashion trends and accessories? - Yes I am. I like using accessories. (he is wearing a necklace full of diamonds, big diamond earrings and a ring) - I was wondering if all of your jewelers are real? - I hope so. It would be great if it is so. (laughing) 你對流行趨勢和飾品有興趣嗎? - 是的我有興趣,我喜歡戴飾品(他正戴著一個鑲滿鑽石的項鍊,一個有大鑽石的耳 環以及一個戒指) - 我正在好奇你的珠寶是不是都是真的? - 我希望是,如果是真的就很棒(笑) This is last question; could you express yourself with three words? - Loyal, hardworking and human. 最後一個問題;你可以用三個字表達自己嗎? - 忠誠,勤奮和人性。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.128.109.241

12/16 16:38, , 1F
LOVE U AI
12/16 16:38, 1F

12/16 19:08, , 2F
只能給讚了
12/16 19:08, 2F

12/16 23:01, , 3F
最近總算有想要翻的文章了 之前一推鳥的都不想翻
12/16 23:01, 3F

12/17 00:05, , 4F
推推
12/17 00:05, 4F