Fw: [新聞] 難民不改信伊斯蘭就死 只有年輕正妹活下

看板IA作者 (簡簡單單的傷過 就不算白)時間6年前 (2017/10/02 17:13), 6年前編輯推噓2(319)
留言13則, 4人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Gossiping 看板 #1PqVoEn8 ] 作者: CobeBryant (老大-摳比布萊恩) 看板: Gossiping 標題: [新聞] 難民不改信伊斯蘭就死 只有年輕正妹活下 時間: Mon Oct 2 16:44:59 2017 1.媒體來源: dailymail 2.完整新聞標題: Hindus were identified and taken to a nearby hill... Only eight women were allowed to live… mostly the young and the beautiful': Forced conversions reported at Rohingya refugee camps 3.完整新聞內文: Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have become a soft target for those looking to enforce religious conversions on those vulnerable and alone, fighting for survival in Cox's Bazar. Both Hindu and Muslim Rohingya have taken shelter after fleeing from Myanmar, but with far more Muslims than Hindus seeking refuge, the women from the community - who have already lost their homes and loved ones - are now faced with the real danger of losing their identity, dignity, and way of life. Hindu Rohingya women are reporting that they are being forced to remove sindoor (a traditional vermilion red powder worn by married women along the parting of their hair) break their bangles, and marry Muslim men, converting religion in the process. Many of women are allegedly forced to give up their Hindu traditions and read namaz (pray) five times a day. Puja Mullick is among those targeted and she speaks of the trauma she has gone through for almost three weeks. Puja calls herself Rabia now: the change happened this month. Rabia is a Hindu Rohingya who left Myanmar in hope of a refuge. But circumstances turned her life upside down. Puja, now Rabia, lost her husband to violence in the last week of August in Myanmar. She says he was not killed by the army, but by men clad in black with their faces hidden, who were acting in the name of their religion. Rabia is not alone. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive. 'They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken. 'I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks. 'I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My family started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp.' The red saree is the only one she has now and her three-year-old son has no clothes at all. Mail Today's team met many more such women in the Hindu Rohingya camp in Kotupalong area of Cox's Bazar district of Bangladesh. If Puja became Rabia, Rica was being turned into Sadia. Twenty-eight-year-old Rica Dhar adjusted her orange saree to feed her year-old son as she narrated a similar tragic tale. 'On Friday (August 25) they entered all the Hindu residences and attacked. First the mobile phones were taken away and then men were tied and beaten brutally. My husband worked as a goldsmith. 'They took away all my jewellery and began beating me. All Hindus were identified and taken to a nearby hill. They were then killed in a row. Only eight women were allowed to stay among them… mostly young and beautiful. 'They were told ''You will have to turn Muslim and marry us''... We had no option but to surrender and go with them... We were taken to the forest and left without food to weaken us mentally also… Then we were brought to a camp in Bangladesh... Once my Hindu relatives heard about it...they brought me to this place...'' Both Rica and Puja say there were six more women besides them who shared their fate. After they could not be traced anywhere in Myanamar or Bangladesh, they were identified at the Kotupalong Rohingya camp where they were kept under close watch by those who were allegedly executing this forcible conversion. When asked, government officials were clueless about what was going on. 'We do not have any such information,' said Md. Ali Hossain, deputy commissioner of Cox's Bazar. 'If it has occurred, we will take necessary action.' Men hailing from the same Rakhine state went out in search of these women and allegedly faced torture themselves. Vijay Ram Pal says he was assaulted during his quest. 'We are victims of Burma army and now we are being tortured here also. Eight women who were here from Myanmar....they were forcibly taken to another camp and were asked to convert to Islam. 'Thankfully, a person here in the camp came to save them,' he said. Puja alias Rabia can now breathe easy. 'I am back in the Hindu camp for the past three days after being rescued by my some women,' she says. Around five lakh Rohingyas have entered Bangladeshi territory and are scattered in different parts of this district. Among them, are a significant number is of Hindus. When this reporter apprised Bangladesh's information minister Hasanul Haq Inu about the situation, he promised action. 'The news is very bad and astounding... we have taken all measures to put Rohingya Hindu, Muslim, Christian and Buddhist families in separate camps,' he said. 'We will be investigating this and we will be very tough.' https://imgur.com/sBFkFjc
大意翻譯: 信印度教羅興亞難民,多數人遭到羅興亞穆斯林殺害,只有8名漂亮及年輕的女人被允許 活下來,接著被強迫改信,他們家人都被殺害並被迫改嫁穆斯林。 https://imgur.com/sBFkFjc
(被救出的兩名女子) "我們被帶去森林,被迫禮拜. 我的sindoor(代表已婚)被移除shakha pola(印度教飾品) 被破壞.我被迫穿布卡,而且必須崇拜阿拉,但我的心為bhagwan而跳" "所有的印度教徒被帶去附近的山丘,排成一排接著被殺害,只有八個女人活下, 他們說 : 你們必須變成穆斯林,並嫁給我們" 4.完整新聞連結 (或短網址): https://goo.gl/V8WrfN 5.備註: pietro版友在質疑為什麼緬甸印度教徒也要逃往孟加拉 結果真相報導出來 原來不是緬甸軍警的所作所為 而是孟加拉難民們自己殺害印度教徒 還逼漂亮女性改信並且嫁給穆斯林 這就是現代穆斯林的所作所為 難怪緬甸人都討厭孟加拉難民 其來有自的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.251.54.152 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1506933902.A.C48.html ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: dragonjj (1.160.19.133), 10/02/2017 17:13:52 ※ 編輯: dragonjj (1.160.19.133), 10/02/2017 17:18:21

10/03 20:41, 6年前 , 1F

10/04 06:36, 6年前 , 2F
那好 那就針對搞出這種行為的武裝部隊鎮壓 不要去殺羅人
10/04 06:36, 2F

10/04 06:37, 6年前 , 3F
/"孟加拉難民"平民阿 簡單吧
10/04 06:37, 3F
所以你要不要為你當初說是緬甸軍警導致緬甸印度教徒逃跑去孟加拉的這一栽贓造 謠抹黑的說法道歉阿? 另外你懂不懂什麼叫做民兵阿?民兵補給哪裡來的?士兵從哪裡來的? 你可以想想 當然我也不贊成強姦殺人 不過維持秩序是一定要的 還有造你說法 應該也只是要追究犯法的緬甸軍警 而不是像你無限上綱到所有的 緬甸軍警阿

10/04 10:21, 6年前 , 4F
別洗了,這些人沒有軍民之分,只有主力和後備之分
10/04 10:21, 4F
※ 編輯: dragonjj (1.169.111.66), 10/07/2017 11:11:02

10/10 20:21, 6年前 , 5F
我有說要殺死所有緬甸軍警嗎? 軍隊出問題 問他們老闆阿
10/10 20:21, 5F

10/10 20:22, 6年前 , 6F
還:"不是像你無限上綱到所有的緬甸軍警"咧 稻草人喔
10/10 20:22, 6F

10/10 20:22, 6年前 , 7F
民兵 所以殺死所有民等於最佳解嗎? 你知道不是嘛 所以質疑