[熱刺] 波切蒂諾離職後首度公開發言

看板Hotspur作者 (紅茶與西洋棋)時間4年前 (2019/11/29 15:18), 4年前編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
波切蒂諾離職後首度對外公開發言 其實沒甚麼爆點,就很平實地感謝熱刺從上到下所有人--包括列維 當然還有感謝球迷支持 非常溫和、四平八穩,非常波切蒂諾的暖男風格 Mauricio Pochettino: 'I gave the best of me' - former Tottenham boss https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50594145 Former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino says he "gave the best" of himself during his five-and-a-half years with the club. 熱刺前總教練波切蒂諾表示在五年半任期間「盡全力奉獻」出自己給俱樂部。 The 47-year-old Argentine led Spurs to four successive top-four finishes and last season's Champions League final. He was replaced by Jose Mourinho last week and in his first statement since, Pochettino said: "There were equally tough challenges as exciting successes. 他的位子上週被穆里尼奧取代。在他被解聘後的首度公開發言,波切蒂諾說: 「這一路上有同樣的艱難挑戰和興奮成功」。 "Best wishes for the future, I am sure we will cross paths again." 「祝(熱刺)未來順利,我相信我們還會再相逢。」 Former Argentina international defender Pochettino, who has also managed Espanyol and Southampton, signed a new five-year contract in May 2018 and spoke in January 2019 about hoping to remain with Tottenham for 20 years. 這位前阿根廷國腳,曾執教過西班牙人與南安普頓,在2018年五月續簽一筆五年 合約,他在2019年一月曾表示希望在熱刺待二十年。 But in pre-season - after the club broke their transfer record to sign Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele - he said he was "not in charge" of signings at Tottenham and believed his job title should be changed from manager to coach. 但是在本季前,球會以破紀錄的價碼簽下里昂中場恩東貝雷後,波切蒂諾突然表示 他「無權置喙」熱刺的轉會,還說他的職稱應該從經理改成首席教練。 Spurs moved to their new 62,062-seater stadium in April after almost two seasons playing their home matches at Wembley but have struggled for consistency this term and were 14th in the table when Pochettino was dismissed. 熱刺今年四月才剛搬進新的球場,過去兩年都借用溫布里球場為主場。但本季他們 表現掙扎,當波切蒂諾被解聘時,英超戰績排名第14位。 "I gave the best of me to accomplish the objectives I was asked for in our first meeting," added Pochettino. 「我盡全力去達成我當初被賦予的任務」波切蒂諾說。 He had begun his statement by saying: "I would like to thank [owner] Joe Lewis and [chairman] Daniel Levy for giving me the opportunity to be part of Tottenham Hotspur's history. 他在公開發言中首先說「我要感謝球會老闆喬.路易斯和主席丹尼爾‧列維,給我 這個機會成為熱刺歷史的一部分」 "I would like to thank also everyone I met at Tottenham, all the club staff and the football players during these years. 「我要感謝我在熱刺遇到的每個人,這些年來所有球會工作人員和球員。」 "Finally I would like to give a special mention to the fans who make this club so great with their fantastic support." 「最後我要特別向球迷致意,他們絕佳的支持造就這麼好的球會。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 66.115.169.95 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hotspur/M.1575011921.A.A7A.html ※ 編輯: starfury (66.115.169.95 美國), 11/29/2019 15:22:37

11/29 20:46, 4年前 , 1F
推推 感謝波波
11/29 20:46, 1F

11/30 11:48, 4年前 , 2F
祝波叔好運了
11/30 11:48, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1TuCPHfw (Hotspur)