[新聞] Bentley期待德比

看板Hotspur作者 (飛祤)時間16年前 (2008/08/03 14:11), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新聞來源 - Goal.com Bentley Wants To Stick It To The Arsenal New Tottenham Hotspur signing David Bentley has expressed his desire to score against the side with which he started his career, their bitter rivals Arsenal... Bentley, a self-confessed Spurs fan, came through Arsenal's youth system before being sold to Blackburn Rovers, where he then made his name and became a recognised England international. He made his intentions clear at the end of this summer as he looked to seal a move away from Ewood Park to further his career, with Liverpool initially thought to be interested, but Spurs the only club the 23-year-old had his eye on. A deal was finalised last week, with Arsenal thought to have netted over £7 million from the deal due to a sell-on fee received from Blackburn, Bentley has since scored on his Spurs debut in a friendly against Celtic and already looking ahead. "I can't wait to run out at Arsenal wearing a Spurs shirt," revealed the winger. "In fact, I've not been sleeping at the moment, just thinking about running out there. "I've always wanted to play in a North London derby. It will brilliant. I know it's coming up on October 29. "What I'd love to do is go there and score the winner against them. That would be excellent. "I know I'll cop a bit of abuse from their fans, but that's what people go and watch football for. I'll enjoy that. "You don't want a boring life as a footballer. You want it to be entertaining and things like that will inspire me. If you don't get a buzz off that, well..." As a Tottenham fan, the England international did his utmost to explain how he ended up joining the Arsenal youth ranks at the age of 13. "You know how it works - life isn't perfect all the time," he said. "I played for the Arse, as you call it. I grew up playing with a lot of talented kids. But my heart is at Tottenham. I'm a Tottenham boy, I'm happy. "I hope Spurs are closing the gap on Arsenal. I want to be a part of that. Only performances on the pitch will achieve it. "This club is spending money. Arsenal also have a good team. We'll see who comes out on top." Bentley放話了 XDD 看起來他很想踢德比 連被噓的準備都做好了 我覺得最有趣的是那句 "You know it works - life isn't perfect all the time" -- The most untrustful words of the world is "I’m happy to stay here for the rest of my career." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.243.160 ※ 編輯: ASANKIN 來自: 140.112.243.160 (08/03 14:12) ※ 編輯: ASANKIN 來自: 140.112.243.160 (08/03 15:04)

08/03 19:06, , 1F
哈 他真的有做功課 連時間都調查好了 XD
08/03 19:06, 1F

08/04 01:52, , 2F
對阿 躍躍欲試呢
08/04 01:52, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18bKmgaq (Hotspur)