[其他] Dasw比JT

看板Hotspur作者 (高爾多斯基)時間17年前 (2006/11/30 19:35), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新聞來源 - Sky Sports Robbo: Dawson in JT mould Paul Robinson has compared his Tottenham team-mate Michael Dawson to England captain John Terry. The Spurs defender is still awaiting his first senior cap but has been a virtual ever present for his club this season, winning praise for his robust displays at the heart of Martin Jol's defence. Dawson's first taste of international football came in November 2002 when he was invited to train with Sven Goran Eriksson's side at Bisham Abbey, but an appearance in the B international with Belarus prior to this summer's World Cup was the limit of his contribution under the Swede. The former Nottingham Forest star was named on standby for the trip to Germany, and has since found favour with new coach Steve McClaren after being included in the squad for the recent friendly against Holland. A first senior cap surely beckons after his impressive start to the season, and international keeper Robinson says his young team-mate has similar characteristics to current England skipper Terry. "He is young too and will get better," said Robinson. "He is not too dissimilar to John Terry in the way that he plays with a never-say-die attitude. "With someone like Ledley next to him it makes for a great partnership. "I was talking about him a lot last year saying he was very underrated but he has got his reward this year by getting in the England squad and people are starting to see his potential." Jol has also praised Dawson for the example he sets to young hopefuls in the Spurs setup. "I don't think there are a lot of players like him," said Jol. "He's honest. In a group of players he's good for other players. "He's a great person, he wants to win, so I think he's a role model. As a young player, it's unbelievable." ============================================================================== 慢慢爬起 最近Dawson離國家隊越來越近 Robbo說他跟Terry一樣有打不死的精神 他還年輕會越來越棒 旁邊有像King一樣的傢伙 會讓他們是最佳組合 之前大家對他評價過低 但現在大家可以開始看到他的能力 Jol也說跟他一樣的球員很少 他有榮譽感 在團隊中他也對其他人有益 對年輕球員是很好的表率 -- 可惜阿 英格蘭目前頂尖中衛人才濟濟 還要再等一段時間才能出頭 -- 我們可以慢慢的了解不握手的原因 那是因為其他19隊的教練都太沒有風度 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.0.64.114

12/01 00:43, , 1F
年紀就是最大的本錢…
12/01 00:43, 1F

12/01 02:24, , 2F
養得好的話他會是未來十年內英格蘭後防另一根支柱。
12/01 02:24, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #15Ri8KpJ (Hotspur)