[情報] JLin部落格文章-介紹黃蜂隊友

看板Hornets作者 (fuzzy)時間8年前 (2016/04/16 16:07), 8年前編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.jlin7.com/blogs/journal/115554500-my-teammates My Teammates 我的隊友們 Posted by JLin Yooo, 呦,大家好! Playoffs are right around the corner and a lot of people, including you guys, have noticed we have a really special team here. Having had a wide range of experiences playing basketball my whole life, I've always believed that basketball is the most fun when everyone buys in and plays for each other. That's what has helped our team this season and it has also made playing on the court really enjoyable. So this post is dedicated to my teammates. 距離我上一次發部落格已經有一段時間了,這段時間,所有人提到黃蜂隊的時候都會想到 我們這支球隊彼此感情有多好、目前戰績不錯. 對於有著各種不同籃球經歷的我來說,我 一直相信,當每個球員都彼此認同,並且為彼此打球時,這樣的籃球才是最有趣的。這點 在這個球季中給了我們球隊很大的幫助,也讓我們很享受在場上打球的感覺。所以這篇部 落格就是要專門獻給我的隊友。 For us, it all started on our preseason trip to China. We really bonded there and clicked as a group off the court and I think it has carried onto the court. So what I thought I would do is talk a little bit about each teammate. 對於我們來說,一切都是從熱身賽的中國賽開始的。在那裡我們關係變得緊密,也變成 感情很好的朋友,而我想這默契也帶到了場上。所以我想在這篇部落格中我要做的就是談 一談我的隊友們。 Jorge Gutiérrez: He just joined the team, so I haven't been able to spend as much time with him, but Jorge is slowly getting more comfortable around the team. He played ball at Cal so we've talked about how awesome California is. He's also talked about how when he's done playing, he wants to spend time working with underprivileged children in Mexico...gotta respect that!! Jorge Gutierrez:他剛加入我們球隊不久,所以我還沒能有太多時間和他相處,但 Jorge在這個球隊裡慢慢地變得更加自在了。他曾在加州打球,所以我們有聊過加州有多 棒。他也說過當他退休後,他想要回到墨西哥花一些時間和弱勢兒童相處。這點值得尊敬 !! Tyler Hansbrough: I call him T-Hans or Psycho T. I think he has the best one-liners of anyone on the team. When I first met him, I didn't know what to expect, but this dude works really, really hard and has the most hilarious and unexpected one-liners. He's also the one person on the team I'd never want to fight. Tyler Hansbrough:我叫他T-Hans或者Psycho T(瘋子T). 我覺得他是我們球隊裡最會 說俏皮話的。我第一次見到他的時候,我不知道我該期待什麼,但是這位老兄打球非常非 常努力,也會說最幽默並且令人意外的笑話。他也是我在這個球隊裡我從沒想過要跟他對 抗一下的人。 Al Jefferson: Funniest person on the team and candidate for funniest teammate I've ever had. When Al talks or laughs, everybody listens, partially because he's going to say something hilarious and partially because he talks hella loud. I sit right in front of him on the bus, so when he talks, I need to turn my music volume all the way up. Al is also the most generous person ever and has a great heart! Many people say they want to win, but Al genuinely just wants to win. He has sacrificed so much for our team and been all-in for the team. Al Jefferson::他是我們球隊最有趣的人,也是我所有隊有裡面最有趣隊友的候選人。 當他說話或大笑時,每個人會聽他,一部分是因為他會說一些很滑稽的事,另一部分是因 為他講話太大聲。在球隊大巴上我就坐在他的前面,當他說話時,我必須一直把我音樂音 量調到最高。Al 也是最慷慨的人,並且心地非常好!很多人都說他們想要贏,可是Al是 真正的只想要贏。他為我們球隊犧牲了很多,沒有為自己保留任何一點。 Frank Kaminsky: Man...this rookie is so crazy. You never know what he's going to say or do. He's always keeping us on our toes and doing unexpected things (i.e. the dance-off in China). Tank (his nickname) is going to be a great player because he's just so skilled. He's also the team's designated Chipotle runner as well as Al's personal Jimmy John's courier. His locker is next to mine, so needless to say, I've lost quite a few brain cells having so many conversations with him in the locker room. Frank Kaminsky:天啊!…這個新秀太瘋狂了。你永遠不會知道他將要說或者做什麼。他 會一直讓我們保持警覺,並且做出一些出乎意料的事情(例如;中國賽時的熱舞). Tank 坦克(他的外號)會成為一個偉大的球員,因為他的技術真的很全面。他也是球隊指定負 責買Chipotle(速食店)的人,同時也是Al的私人Jimmy John's三明治外送人員。他的衣櫃 就在我旁邊,所以不用多說,因為在更衣室裡和他有這麼多的對話,讓我腦細胞死了不少 。 Aaron Harrison: We call him Twin. I'm not sure if Twin spoke the first 4 weeks of training camp, but since then he has started opening up. I also think he's going to be really good because he works hard, he pays attention and tries to constantly learn. We don't often scrimmage because of our game schedule, but recently Aaron has been playing well in scrimmages and picking up a ton of tricks just from watching certain guys during the games. I've been impressed by how much he has learned. Sometimes I make fun of Twin, but he just looks at me awkwardly and doesn't say anything, so I don't make fun of him that much anymore lol. Aaron Harrison::我們叫他Twin(雙胞胎)。在訓練營剛開始的四週裡,我不確定他是 否說過話,但是在那之後,他就開始放得開了。我認為他會成為一個好球員,因為他非常 努力、專注並且在持續學習。由於賽程的原因我們不會經常一起對抗,但是最近Aaron打 得非常好,透過在比賽中觀察每個球員,他學到了很多的技巧,我對他這種學習方面非常 佩服。有時我會開他玩笑,但他只是尷尬的看著我,卻不說話,所以我再也不那樣對他開 玩笑了哈哈。 Troy Daniels: If Al wasn't on the team, this dude would be the funniest dude. Me and Troy go back to Houston when he made the game-winning shot in a playoff game right after getting called up from the D-League. Whenever Troy gets subbed into the game, he scores right away. It's unbelievable. The thing I'm most impressed with about Troy is his confidence in his own shot. He never ever gets down on himself or stops shooting, so I've learned a lot just by watching his mindset and how he approaches basketball. On behalf of the human population, we also would like to thank Troy for recently using Invisalign. We all know he needs it... Troy Daniels: 要不是Al也在我們隊上,這傢伙就會是球隊最有趣的人。我和他要追溯 到在休士頓的時候,當時他剛被球隊從發展聯盟叫上來,就在季後賽投進絕殺球。不論何 時被換上場,都能馬上得分,太不可思議了。他最讓我印象深刻的就是他對自己投籃的自 信。他從來不會對自己失去信心或者停止投籃。透過觀察他對投籃的態度我也學到了很多 。我們要代表人類謝謝Troy,因為他最近開始使用矯正器了。我們都覺得他需要它…… Nic Batum: Slick Nic. If Nic and Twin were put in the same room, it would be complete silence. Nic barely ever talked early on, but after he got comfortable, I started realizing how funny he is. Obviously on the court, he has enjoyed an unbelievable breakout year and he's so fun to play with because he can make plays in so many different ways. He is the most laid back person ever. Sometimes, he shows up to practice on a Segway lol. He's on the other side of me in the locker room, so when I'm sick of having childish conversations with Tank, I turn to the other side and have refined conversations with Nic. Nic Batum:Slick Nic(靈活尼克)。如果把Nick和Harrison放在同一個房間裡,那就 絕對只有安靜而已。剛開始的時候Nick幾乎不說話,但當他適應後,我才開始意識到他有 多有趣。很顯然地今年他在球場上有不可思議的突破,我也很高興和他一起打球,因為他 可以用各種各樣的方式給我們製造機會。他也是最隨和的人。有時候他會騎著Segway(平 衡車)來練球哈哈。他的衣櫃在我的另一邊,所以當我受不了和Tank那些幼稚的談話時, 我就會轉到另一邊,和Nick聊一些營養的話題。 Cody Zeller: This dude runs and jumps like a gazelle. It's crazy. He's also wildly popular in Indiana and very calm and stable. When Coach gets on Cody it's the funniest thing, because Cody has no expression, response or anything. He just sits there and we're all wondering what Cody is thinking. But then he just comes out and plays super hard. Cody loves sandwiches like me, so on the road, I always ask him where the best and nearest sandwich spots are. Cody Zeller: 這個傢伙跑跳起來像一隻羚羊,太瘋狂了。他在印第安那州非常受歡迎, 他也非常冷靜和沉穩。當教練對上Cody絕對是最有趣的事情,因為Cody不會有任何表情、 回應或其他。他就是坐在那裡,我們都會好奇他到底在想什麼。然後他就會上場拼命的打 球。Cody和我一樣喜歡三明治,所以在客場的時候,我總是會問他最好和最近的三明治店 在哪裡。 Marvin Williams: We call him Marv. He will be tied with Jared Jeffries for the best teammate I have ever had. He's the most genuinely nice and polite person ever, seriously. He says "sir" a lot when talking to us, he always asks us about our families and takes care of everyone. He gives his per diem (which adds up to a lot of money) to Twin just out of generosity. In my opinion, Marv is the voice of our team and our glue guy. He also anchors our D. (林的官網漏翻,自翻) Marvin Williams: 我們叫他Marv。他和Jared Jefferies並列最棒隊友。認真講,他是最 真摯善良和最有禮貌的人。和我們聊天時,一直稱呼我們”先生”,總是詢問我們家人 狀況,照顧每個隊友。僅僅基於慷慨的心,他就將客場補助金(加起來也是一大筆錢)都給 了Twin。就我個人想法,Marv是球隊的代表聲音和團結我們的人。也是球隊的防守核心。 (註: http://www.kidzworld.com/article/8022-perks-of-the-per-diem 這篇說球員去 客場比賽前,會領到津貼信封,每天106鎂的零用金乘以客場天數,當作補助三餐的 補助金,之前都不知道居然有這種福利~LOL) Kemba Walker: Kemba is the most down-to-earth dude. I was really impressed when I first met him and he has totally handled his well-deserved success this season with such grace. When we're all hanging out, you would never know he is our star player. First off, he's like 6-12 inches shorter than everybody. Secondly, he always wears a backpack as big as him, so he looks like a middle schooler on the first day of school...it's hilarious! He plays with everything he has every night and has carried us on his back for many games. Kemba Walker:肯巴是最腳踏實地的傢夥。第一次見到他的時候,我就對他印象深刻, 這個球季,他把這些應得的成功處理得非常優雅。當我們一起出去的時候,你絕對不會看 出來他是我們的明星球員。首先是因為他比我們每個人都大概矮6-12英寸,第二是因為他 總是背一個和他一樣大的背包,就像一個第一天上國中的學生一樣……看起來太搞笑了! 他每個晚上都全力投入,在許多球賽中,他都一肩把我們扛在自己肩上,帶領我們獲得了 勝利。 Courtney Lee: CLee. I've known him since Houston, where we first originated our handshake. Courtney has been a huge, huge addition for us since MKG has been hurt. Courtney and I love talking trash and starting shooting competitions with each other, and he's always been a great guy on and off the court. I was excited when we got him after the trade deadline. Courtney Lee: CLee。在休士頓的時候我就認識他了,也是從那時我們開始發明我們特 有的打氣。自從MKG受傷之後,Courtney已成為我們非常非常重要的戰力。我和他喜歡互 相講垃圾話和比投籃。不管在場上和場下他都是一個非常棒的傢伙。交易截止日後我們得 到他的當時,我非常興奮。 Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: Mike. I feel bad for him because he has had some bad luck with injuries, but this guy works incredibly hard and plays soooo hard. People would knock him for his jumper in the past, but if you knew anything about basketball, you would realize how good MKG really is defensively AND offensively. I love playing with this guy and we established a good on-court connection early on since he was always cutting for open layups. He's gonna come back strong and be an absolute beast. Michael Kidd Gilchrist:Mike,他今年運氣不佳受傷了,我為他感到遺憾,但是他真 的非常努力,難以置信地的努力在訓練和打球。過去人們會詬病他的跳投,但是只要你懂 籃球,你就會意識到在攻防兩端他是多麼的出色。我很喜歡和他一起打球,在球場上他經 常會跑位製造上籃的機會,所以我們很早就建立了好的默契。他肯定會強勢回歸,成為場 上的野獸級球員。 Jeremy Lamb: We call him JLamb. He gets my vote for best dancer on the team. JLamb is really laid back and has that California personality even though he's not from there. He's so talented and will be a big time player. For the first part of the season, JLamb and I were playing really well off each other, and he has really helped take some pressure off of me and the second unit. He's also a bball junkie, so you might see him at the arena getting shots up late at night. Jeremy Lamb:我們叫他JLamb。我選他作為球隊裡最會跳舞的人。蘭姆非常隨和,也有 那種加州人的個性(幫補翻:即便他非加州出身)。他非常有天賦,一定會成為一流的球員。 在賽季前段,蘭姆和我配合的非常好,他替我和我們的第二陣容分擔了很多壓力。他也是 一個籃球癡,所以你可能會在球場看到他練習投籃練到很晚。 Spencer Hawes: Spence or the Needle are his nicknames. We often talk about how awesome the West Coast is and Spence is also a huge foodie, so we always talk about restaurants at the cities we go to. My favorite food is sushi so Spence has been someone I can talk to about sushi, since a lot of my teammates don't eat raw fish. We've enjoyed some nice meals on the road, and of course, he is my hair mentor. Spencer Hawes: Spence或者Needle(針頭)是他的外號。我們經常一起討論西岸有多麼 的棒,他也是一名超級吃貨,所以我們經常討論客場城市的餐廳。我的最愛是壽司,因為 我很多的隊友都不吃生的食物,所以Spence成為我可以聊壽司的人。在客場的旅途中,我 們享受了一些很棒的餐點,當然,他也是我的髮型導師。 Hopefully that helps you guys get to know us a little bit better as a team. I think we have a really special group and we are ready to give the playoffs our all. Thank you for rooting for us all year! #BuzzCity 希望這些能讓你們更了解我們這隊,我覺得我們真的是很特別的組合,我們也準備好要為 季後賽全力以赴了,謝謝你們一直的支持!#buzzcity ========= 小小期望…希望黃蜂至少贏下一場比賽!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.142.88.34 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hornets/M.1460794042.A.EEA.html ※ 編輯: brownhusky (220.142.88.34), 04/16/2016 16:11:24

04/16 16:22, , 1F
能遇到整體團隊氣氛很好的球隊不容易 希望黃蜂季後賽走遠些
04/16 16:22, 1F

04/16 21:36, , 2F
想到黃蜂這季剩沒幾場球賽有點惆悵 能看這群人一起打
04/16 21:36, 2F

04/16 21:37, , 3F
球的日子不多了 Lin也很有可能會離開黃蜂
04/16 21:37, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1N4VAwxg (Hornets)