[球員] 偶像變隊友!

看板Hornets作者 (有隻貓叫包伯)時間15年前 (2008/12/15 22:07), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/story/415811.html A late addition to Gerald Wallace's Christmas list: A French-English dictionary. Gerald Wallace聖誕節購物清單多了一項新的必買物品,一本法英字典。 The Charlotte Bobcats moved new guy Boris Diaw into a vacant locker cubicle near co-captain Wallace. Not coincidentally, Diaw's new space is next to rookie Alexis Ajinca's cubicle. Diaw and Ajinca both grew up in France. 山貓把隊長Wallace旁邊一個空的置物櫃給了新同學Boris Diaw,因為這個位置剛好 在菜鳥Alexis Ajinca置物櫃的旁邊。他們兩個都是在法國長大的。 After two days of the Frenchmen jabbering at each other in their native language, Wallace playfully declared one of them has to teach him enough French to feel part of the group. 經過兩天這一對法國人的法國會話夾擊後,他開玩笑的宣布,他們必須派一個人來當 法語家教,讓他能夠加入他們的團體。 “I've been through this before with Vlade and Peja,” Wallace said of his days in Sacramento, hanging with Eastern Europeans Vlade Divac and Peja Stojakovic. Wallace說:「我以前就被Vlade跟Peja夾擊過了。」在國王隊的日子,他跟Vlade Divac 與Peja Stojakovic這兩個東歐人一同生活。 Coach Larry Brown said a side benefit to last week's trade with the Phoenix Suns is the potential for Diaw to mentor Ajinca through his France-to-NBA transition. Diaw is a former captain of the French national team with five seasons of NBA experience. 教練Larry Brown表示讓Diaw來當Ajinca的導師,適應從法國到NBA的轉換,也是這筆 交易的附加價值。Diaw曾當過法國國家隊隊長,也是個五年的NBA老鳥。 “When I was in France, he was my idol, and now he's playing with me,” Ajinca said. “Pretty cool.” Ajinca說:「當我在法國的時候,他是我的偶像,現在他在我身旁打球。滿酷的。」 And already pretty helpful. When the Bobcats went big during the fourth quarter of Saturday's loss to the Detroit Pistons, 7-footer Ajinca occasionally had to guard 6-9 small forward Tayshaun Prince. During timeouts, Ajinca quizzed Diaw for how to defend smaller, quicker scorers. 效果已經產生了。山貓在對上活塞比賽的第四節用上了大號陣容,七呎的Ajinca必須守 到六呎九的Tayshaun Prince。暫停時,Ajinca向Diaw請教如何防守比較小但比較快的 得分手。 (天阿~我們何時有大號陣容了。) Nothing complicated, really. 沒什麼複雜的,真的。 “Back up and use your length,” Diaw advised, “because they can't shoot over you.” 「退後一步並運用你的身高,他們無法跨過你投籃」 Simple as that sounds to a veteran, Ajinca needs the advice. He's a rare athlete for his size and a quick study, but his experience was so limited when he arrived here, there's plenty still to learn. 對老鳥來說很簡單,但Ajinca需要這些建議。以他的體型來說,他有較好的體能跟學習 速度,但是他的經驗實在太少了,有太多東西需要學習。 The Bobcats promised the Denver Nuggets a future first-round pick, in order to draft Ajinca, so they're vested in fast-tracking the rookie's development. 山貓用未來的第一輪選秀跟金塊換來選擇Ajinca的選秀權,所以他們有讓這個菜鳥的發展 盡快進入狀況的責任。 -- 將心比心,便是佛心。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.61.89

12/15 23:57, , 1F
天阿~我們何時有大號陣容了 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
12/15 23:57, 1F

12/16 11:07, , 2F
XDDD 不過 Hollins + Ajinca 超高的
12/16 11:07, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19HcIcdW (Hornets)