[轉錄][外電] Nash upset as Suns trade Bell, Diaw …

看板Hornets作者 (有隻貓叫包伯)時間15年前 (2008/12/12 00:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 PHX-Suns 看板] 作者: suana (白夜行) 看板: PHX-Suns 標題: [外電] Nash upset as Suns trade Bell, Diaw for Richardson 時間: Thu Dec 11 20:15:54 2008 ────────────────────────────────────── Title : Nash upset as Suns trade Bell, Diaw for Richardson By BOB BAUM, AP Sports Writer http://tinyurl.com/58bu2n ────────────────────────────────────── Raja Bell and Boris Diaw have left Phoenix, and Steve Nash says their departure leaves him “emotionally drained.” Nash說"鈴鐺"與"Diaw"的離開,讓他感到非常的失落。 The Suns pulled off an unexpected five-player trade Wednesday that sent Diaw and Bell to the Charlotte Bobcats in exchange for high-scoring guard Jason Richardson. 太陽把鈴鐺"與"Diaw"送到了山貓,換來了得分好手"J.Richardson"。 The trading of Bell especially bothered Nash. 把鈴鐺交易出去,這讓Nash感到困惑。 “All I can say is that he’s my best buddy and my best friend,” Nash said after the short-handed Suns lost to the Lakers. “The guys loved him, and Boris, too. It’s hard you know. I have a hard time committing to this as a business. I take this personally.” 以些微差距輸掉對湖人的比賽後,Nash說:"我能說的只有、他(Bell)是我最好的夥伴, 也是我最要好的朋友。大家都很喜愛他與Diaw。我試著把這件事當成只是NBA中一筆 商業交易來看。但我發現我不行,因為我有私人感情在這裡面。" Nash already was having a tough time dealing with the changes brought on by the departure of coach Mike D’Antoni and the arrival of Terry Porter and his more deliberate style of play. 自從冷笑話離開太陽後,Nash經歷了一段調適期去配合新教練"Terry Porter"還有他那 更加嚴謹、慢步調的風格。 “I take my career home with me and I care about my teammates,” Nash said. “ When you lose two of your best friends on the team, it’s hard. We’re not only recreating chemistry, we’re changing our style. But we’ve got lots of time to build.” Nash說:"我無法把球隊與我的私人生活分開,因為我關心我的隊友。當你同時失去球隊 上兩個要好的朋友時,這是相當難過的。並且我們不只是要重新產生化學效應,並且還要 改變球隊的風格。但我們還有許多時間能夠去打造好整隻隊伍。" Nash, a two-time league MVP in D’Antoni’s system, said it’s back to work, though, in this extreme team makeover. Nash在冷笑話的系統中,得到了兩次的MVP。而Nash也說了,球隊必須回到他們以前 所習慣的打法,儘管,現在的球隊已經與以往不同了。 “We’ve got two good players in return,” Nash said, “so we’ll try to build with what we have and try to see how good we can get.” Nash說:"在交易案中,我們得到了兩位好球員,所以我們必須去試著重新把球隊給建立 起來,看我們能夠變得多強。" Rookie point guard Sean Singletary also went to Charlotte, while the Suns got small forward Jared Dudley and a 2010 second-round draft pick. 新秀PG"Singletary"同樣地也被送到山貓去,而太陽得到了身材較小號的前鋒"Dudley" 加上2010年第二輪的選秀權。 The dynamic Richardson was the center of the deal, though. 然而,這筆交易的主角還是"Richardson"。 “We felt like we needed to shake things up a little bit,” Suns general manager Steve Kerr said. “We wanted to add a great scorer in the backcourt to give us better balance to take some of the pressure off of Steve.” Kerr說:"我們覺得我們需要作出一些變動。我們想要增加一位後場的得分好手,來幫忙 分擔Nash的壓力。" The 6-foot-6 Richardson is a two-time NBA slam dunk champion and an accomplished 3-point shooter who is averaging 18.7 points this season and 18.8 for his pro career. Richardson,身高6'6,是NBA兩屆灌籃大賽的冠軍,並且本季的三分命中率相當出色。 這賽季他的平均得分為18.7分,而生涯平均得分則是18.8分。 “I think it was an opportunity for us to get better,” Porter said, “a guy who can get 20 points a night, adds athleticism for us.” Porter說:"我認為這是一個能讓我們變得更強的機會。一個能在每場比賽中得到20分的 球員,會為我們帶來相當大的活力。" Charlotte coach Larry Brown said the Suns "just added an unbelievable piece." 山貓的教練"Larry Brown"說:"太陽得到一塊難以置信的勝利拼圖。" Bell, a first-team all-defensive selection in 2006-07 and second team last season, had made it clear he was not happy with the Suns’ switch from D’ Antoni’s high-flying style to Porter’s more deliberate approach. Bell is averaging 9.4 points this season. 在06-07賽季獲選為防守第一隊並且在上賽季獲選為防守第二隊的Bell表示說,他不喜 歡太陽的打球風格從冷笑話的快打炫風轉變成Porter更為謹慎的打法。Bell本季的平均 得分只有9.4分。 The versatile Diaw had seen his playing time dwindle behind Amare Stoudemire. The Suns still liked the Frenchman’s skills but not his salary. He is getting $9 million this season and has three more years on his contract. 雖然太陽仍然喜歡這位浪漫法國人的多功能打法,但是他的上場時間已被阿罵給壓縮 到了,並且太陽可不喜歡現在Diaw所拿的薪資。Diaw本季的薪資有9m,並且太陽與他 還有剩下三季的合約要履行。 “I think it’s going to be a little bit of a shock to those guys when you start a season and you have a legitimate chance to win a championship and all of a sudden go with a team that’s trying to go and find an identity and get better,” Charlotte coach Larry Brown said. 山貓的教練"Larry Brown"說:"在球季才剛開始,並且身處在一隻具有奪冠實力的隊伍 中,突如其來的交易,它的本意是為了讓球隊變得更好,但總會影響到球員的心理。" Dudley, a 6-foot-7 second-year pro, started seven games for Charlotte this season. Dudley,6'7的身高,這是他第二年的NBA生涯,本賽季他在山貓先發了7場比賽。 The 32-year-old Bell came to the Suns as a free agent in 2005 and thrived under D’Antoni’s up-tempo system, gaining notoriety when he was suspended for a 2006 playoff game against the Los Angeles Lakers after throwing Kobe Bryant to the floor. 今年滿32歲的鈴鐺,在05年的自由市場中,被太陽給找來,之後在冷笑話快節奏的 系統中,打出了身價。在06的季後賽,對上湖人的一役中,鈴鐺表現出真男人的性格。 But Bell didn’t like the coaching change or the new system. Nash was a tough sell, too, and his adjustment has been made more difficult, the Suns believe, by the lack of a major scoring threat at the other backcourt position. 但鈴鐺不喜歡新的教練與打法。Nash同樣也對新的改變感到失望,這使得他對球隊的適應 變得更加的困難。而太陽認為,在後場SG的位置,我們缺少一個具有威脅性的得分好手。 “Raja was a great teammate,” Stoudemire said. “Whenever there are changes, you’ve got to accept that. We’re going to build this chemistry again and get it rolling. I don’t think it will take too long.” 阿罵說:"鈴鐺是一個好隊友。不論球隊中做了什麼樣的變化,我們都必須去接受它。 我們必須再一次的整合隊伍,讓球隊產生好的化學效應,並且變得比之前更好。我相信 這不會花太久時間的。" The deal marks a continuation of Kerr’s change in Phoenix’s makeup. The big move came in a trade that brought Shaquille O’Neal from Miami late last season. 這筆交易延續著Kerr想要改變太陽的陣容計畫。在上一季,Kerr把大歐從熱火交易過來。 Trading Richardson is the first major move for the Bobcats since Larry Brown took over as coach—and comes less than two years after managing partner Michael Jordan acquired Richardson in a draft-night deal with Golden State. 關於山貓的,有興趣自己看。 “I’ve watched Jason for a long time,” said Bobcats general manager Rod Higgins, who also was with Richardson in Golden State. “Just watching him grow, he grew from where he started to where he is today with his ability to score the basketball.” 山貓總經理稱讚Richardson是一位有能力的得分好手。 Diaw will help Charlotte with Brown’s biggest complaint, a thin frontcourt. Diaw could start right away in place of struggling power forward Sean May. Diaw到了山貓之後,可以立即取代Sean May成為先發。 “We needed to become bigger,” Higgins said. Bell provides Charlotte with another wing player, while Singletary could serve as the No. 3 point guard behind Raymond Felton and rookie D.J. Augustin. Brown has requested another consistent point guard. But Richardson’s offense will be missed from a team that entered Wednesday last in the league in scoring. “You have opportunities now for other guys to develop,” Higgins said. “ Some guys are going to have different opportunities. We’ll figure it out as we go on.” 以上四段是關於山貓的,有興趣自己看。 ========= 如果有翻錯的地方, 請推文告知,感謝<(_ _)>。 -- Huge ego, sorry.You can't stop our love.Everybody lies.Do a lumbar puncture.Get a MRI.Chicks dig this.I'm a cripple.It's never Lupus.Oh,bite me.I want my pills Actually, I thought I were more of a jerk.We're missing something.Smugness is easier to maintain.Triteness kicks us in the nads.I'm morally bankrupt.I'm evil. I am too handsome to do paperwork. We always have Fresno.Steve McQueen does not run from danger.My life is just one horror after another.This is Vicodin.Moron! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.40.66.198

12/11 20:19,
就個人發展來說...對屌爺說不定是好的...
12/11 20:19

12/11 20:19,
只是看不到屌爺的腳步...總會讓人有些失落
12/11 20:19

12/11 20:20,
而且一次少了兩個帥哥......
12/11 20:20

12/11 20:41,
我還真希望Larry Brown說的話可以成真勒
12/11 20:41

12/11 20:44,
情感面上真很難割捨Bell跟Diaw 唉唉
12/11 20:44

12/11 21:17,
see you, Bell&Diaw .__.\~/
12/11 21:17

12/11 22:32,
山貓教練是褒還是貶?! 
12/11 22:32

12/11 22:47,
看太陽的比賽也快四年了,真的滿捨不得Bell和Diaw的.
12/11 22:47

12/11 23:06,
雖然這筆交易做的不錯,但還是不捨啊...唉
12/11 23:06

12/12 00:14,
我一直在想減輕甚麼Nash甚麼壓力? 得分?控球?防守?
12/12 00:14

12/12 00:48,
借轉山貓,感謝 :)
12/12 00:48
-- This Is For The Cats:http://blog.pixnet.net/HardER -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.98.165
文章代碼(AID): #19GKHlsI (Hornets)