[情報] 希拉斯:「山貓教練是個好工作」

看板Hornets作者 (有隻貓叫包伯)時間16年前 (2008/04/28 22:59), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.charlotte.com/bobcats/story/599978.html Silas: Bobcats' helm would be `dream job' 希拉斯:山貓的掌舵者(教練)是如夢一般的工作 If it turns out Larry Brown isn't a foregone conclusion to coach the Charlotte Bobcats, then another guy with Carolina ties would love the opportunity. 如果最後賴瑞布朗不接夏洛特山貓教練一職,另一個與卡羅萊納州有不少淵源的人很期 待這個機會。 They wouldn't even have to fly Paul Silas in for an interview. 高層甚至不需要飛去找保羅希拉斯面談。 Former Charlotte Hornets coach Silas lives in the Lake Norman area, and he calls coaching the Bobcats his "dream job.'' He interviewed a year ago for the position Sam Vincent ultimately got. 前任夏洛特黃蜂主教練希拉斯住在諾曼湖區,他稱執教山貓是他夢想的工作。一年前, 他也面談了最後山姆文森得到的這份工作。 With Vincent fired, Silas would like Bobcats managing partner Michael Jordan to revisit him as an option. Silas says the Bobcats need a veteran presence and a known figure in the community. He fits both descriptions. 當文森被炒之後,希拉斯希望山貓的管理者麥克喬丹能重新視他為繼任人選之一。希拉 斯說山貓需要一個有經驗的老鳥以及鄰里間著名的人物形象。他恰好兩項都符合。 "They need someone who knows how to handle people, get the most out of them," Silas told the Observer. "My teams have always been really good defensive teams. This team has that potential" in terms of personnel. 「他們需要知道如何處理人際互動的人,從中取得最大效益。」希拉斯告訴觀察者日報 :「我的球隊總是能成為一個防守真正優秀的球隊。而山貓有這樣的潛力。」 "They need to be in a system. I have a system offensively that has proven to work." 他們需要在一個系統下打球。我有一個經證實合用的進攻系統。 Silas last coached the Cleveland Cavaliers, through March of the 2004-05 season, before new ownership moved him out of that position. He was one of about 10 candidates who interviewed for the Bobcats job last spring. 希拉斯上一個工作是執教克里夫蘭騎士,直到04-05球季新的領導階層移動了他的位置。 (跟畢胖真像)。他是去年春天十幾個山貓教練應徵者之一。 "It went well. They didn't seem really excited, but I gave them a detailed description of what I'm about -- my teams, my players, everything about what I do," Silas said. "Mike still has a copy of my plan." 「事情進行的還不錯。他們看起來似乎不很興奮,不過我把關於我的詳細資料都給了他 們,我的球隊、我的球員,任何我做的事。」「麥可仍保有一份我的計畫」 Silas said his reputation locally could only help, with the Bobcats still building a following: 希拉斯說他在當地的聲望也有助於山貓隊目前的任務:經營球迷的支持。 "This is home to me. (Charlotteans) know me and who I am -- a no-nonsense guy who will win. I know this is a win (or else) business: if you don't win, you don't have a job." 這裡是我的家。夏洛特人知道我是何許人也,一個no-nonsense、能贏球的人。我知道 這是一個贏或掰掰的生意:如果無法贏球,你就不會有工作。 (no-nonsense直接用英文比較看得出涵意) -- 「你知道嗎?河田剛入學的時候只有165cm。」(..,我只知道我國小畢業就高他3cm了。) 「據說他在一年之內,足足長了25cm。」(喵的咧...,我後來花了六年才長4cm。) 「從後衛打到前鋒,最後主打中鋒。」(從中鋒打到前鋒,最後主打控衛。) 「三種不同位置通通打過,這就是他成為日本高中界最強中鋒的原因。」(我...) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.38.131

04/28 23:01, , 1F
OP!還好我有寫中文 XD
04/28 23:01, 1F

04/28 23:02, , 2F
版大重出江湖啦...推
04/28 23:02, 2F

04/29 00:00, , 3F
山貓版郭靖 重出江湖....(ps.個人偏好布朗爺)
04/29 00:00, 3F

04/29 00:16, , 4F
啥郭靖啊 (._.?)
04/29 00:16, 4F