[轉錄][外電]J-Rich的訪談

看板Hornets作者 (有隻貓叫包伯)時間17年前 (2007/08/08 12:29), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板] 作者: s4511981 (御浪幻靈) 站內: NBA 標題: [外電]J-Rich的訪談 時間: Wed Aug 8 11:23:01 2007 bobcatsbasketball.com: It’s good to see you here in Charlotte. That Bobcats uniform looks great on you, so tell us, how excited are you to be a member of the Bobcats? Q:很高興能在夏洛特看到你。山貓的球衣在你身上看來不錯,告訴我們,對於成為山貓 的一員你感到興奮嗎? Richardson: I’m very excited to be here. We have a great young team and a great opportunity to make the playoffs next year. I’m excited for this whole organization and the city of Charlotte. A:我對於能在這裡感到非常興奮。我們有很棒的年輕隊伍跟很好的機會在下個球季衝擊   季後賽。對於這個團隊跟城市,我感到興奮。 bobcatsbasketball.com: You’ve played against the Bobcats in the past, as a matter of fact, in the last two seasons Charlotte and Golden State were 2-2 against each other. What have you seen in this team that makes them so competitive? Q:過去你身為山貓的對手,在過去兩個球季,山貓跟勇士的戰績是2-2。你如何看這個   隊伍的競爭力? Richardson: This team is known for playing hard. When you play them, you have to take them seriously. If you take them lightly, they are going to come out and beat you. There are a lot of young guys here that are ready to play hard and are going to play all 48 minutes when they are out on the floor. I’m that type of player and I’m glad I have a whole bunch of teammates like that. Hopefully, we can put some chemistry together and get this team to the next level. A:這個隊伍是公認的拼命。當你跟他們對上,你必須認真的對付他們。如果你看輕他們   ,他們將會狠狠咬你一口。這裡有很多年輕人,他們總是準備好在比賽時去拼戰48分 鐘。我也是那種球員,我也很高興這裡有一拖拉庫跟我一樣的球員。我希望我們能夠   產生一些好的化學作用,好把球隊帶向另一個等級。 bobcatsbasketball.com: Heading into the offseason, the Bobcats acknowledged the one thing they were looking for above all else was the go-to scorer that the team has lacked in its first few years of existence. You’ve played that role with the Warriors before, so how ready are you to take on the same type of role here in Charlotte? Q:這個夏天剛開始,山貓就知道他們最想要尋找的球員,就是關鍵時刻的得分者   (go-to scorer),這也是這個新球隊一開始所缺少的。你過去在勇士就是這類型的角 色,對於在山貓擔任相似類型的角色,你準備的如何? Richardson: I’m very ready for that role. I’ve been doing it for a few seasons in Golden State. Hopefully, I can do that here with this team and take it to whole new level. I can be a guy that can close games out and a guy that you can count on to win games with game-winning shots. I’m very excited that they are looking to me to be the person to do it. A:我完全準備好了。我過去曾經在幾個球季中,於勇士擔任過這個角色。我希望我能在   這裡做好這件事情,並且將團隊往上提昇一個層次。我可以做一個終結比賽的人,而   且是做一個讓球迷可以數我的致勝球的人。我對於能當那個關鍵人物感到非常興奮。 bobcatsbasketball.com: Looking at this team and hearing what new Head Coach Sam Vincent has said he wants to do in his system, you should have plenty of opportunity to score here in Charlotte. What do you think of the fact that Coach Vincent wants to get up-and-down the court this season? Q:看過這個隊伍跟新教練Sam Vincent說他在這裡想做的,你應該有很多機會為了夏洛   特得分。對於教練說這個球季他想打跑轟你有什麼想法? Richardson: That’s very exciting to me. I came from a running team in Golden State and I think that this team is very capable of doing that. We have a lot of young, athletic guys. Emeka (Okafor) is a big that can get up and down the floor. Of course, Gerald (Wallace) can get up and down the court, and then you have Raymond (Felton) who can also get up and down. It’s going to be very exciting to have all of us out there running, getting up and down the court and being an exciting basketball team. A:這對我來說非常令人興奮。我來自一個跑動的球隊,我想這支球隊非常適合跑轟。我   們有很多年輕、而且活蹦亂跳的傢伙。Emeka是個能夠在場上來回奔跑的大個兒。當   然,Gerald也做得到,而且還有Raymond也可以這麼做。那將會非常令人興奮,我們   一起在場上來回奔跑,打出令人覺得刺激的籃球。 bobcatsbasketball.com: Speaking of Gerald, he wasn’t re-signed when you were brought over in the trade. How thrilled were you when you heard he would be coming back to Charlotte? Q:說說Gerald,在你剛來的時候他還沒被續約。之後當你聽到他被續約了你感到高興嗎   ? Richardson: I was very excited about that. Gerald is a good up-and-coming player and he’s going to be great in this league. He does so many things that people don’t recognize like playing defense, rebounding, blocking shots and stealing the ball. You name it, he can do it. To have a guy like that on the team and on the wing opposite to me is going to be very exciting. Raymond (Felton) can just throw the ball up and one of us will go get it. A:我很高興他能被續約。Gerald是個胸懷大志的球員,而且他也漸漸成為聯盟頂尖的球   員。他可以做許多事,就像是常被人們遺忘的防守、籃板、火鍋、抄截。你說得出來   的,他都能做。隊伍中能有這樣的人在兩翼的另外一側真的很棒。Raymond可以只把   球往上一拋,而我們其中之一會去接到他的傳球。 bobcatsbasketball.com: When Gerald was here for his press conference, he said he felt like you and him had the ability to be a Michael Jordan-Scottie Pippen-type tandem. Nothing like setting the bar high, huh? Q:在Gerald的續約記者會上,他說他覺得你們兩個可以重現Jordan跟Pippen的連線,你   不覺得標準被推得太高了嘛? Richardson: I don’t think we’re quite there yet, but that would be a good comparison. He is just like a Pippen-type because he does so many things. I’ m nowhere close to MJ, but I think I’m similar to him because I like to have the ball in my hands, lead my teammates on and just try to do whatever it takes to win games. A:我不覺得我們會完全跟他們一樣,但那是個好比喻。他就像Pippen一樣可以做很多事   情。我個人沒有地方像MJ,但我像他是因為我也喜歡持球在手,去領導我的隊友去贏   得這場比賽。 bobcatsbasketball.com: Back in 2002, you won the Slam Dunk Contest at All-Star Weekend, while Gerald placed second. Will there be any competition between the two of you this year to see who can throw down the best one? Q:回到02年,你拿下灌籃大賽冠軍,Gerald第二。你們之間在今年會再度有競爭嗎? Richardson: I think he is still a little sour that I won the dunk contest in his rookie year and my second year (laughing), but it’s going to be competitive. A:那年我第二年,他還是個新秀,而我贏了,這實在有點酸。(大笑)但競爭會繼續下   去的。 bobcatsbasketball.com: You’ll be entering your seventh year in the league in 2007-08, which pretty much automatically qualifies you to be considered one of the veteran leaders on this team. Does it surprise you that could be a role you’ll be called upon to fill as well? Q:接下來是你的第七個球季。大家都認為你將是帶領這個年輕隊伍的老將,對於大家先   入為主的認定你感到驚訝嗎? Richardson: It is funny to think about that. In Golden State, we had veterans to look up to like Calbert Cheaney and Cliff Robinson. They were good professionals but I was looking at them like they were the old guys. When I look around the locker room, I think I have the most years in there. I don’t think it’s funny that now everybody is going to like at me as the old guy. But it’s pretty cool that I’m a veteran now, and I’m going to try to give these guys as much insight as I can and tell them about some experiences that I went through as a young player in this league. A:想到這個就好笑。在金州,我們有Calbert Cheaney 跟 Cliff Robinson 之類的老將   。他們非常專業,而我看著他們,他們就像長輩。我環顧休息室,我想我還有很多年   才能變成那樣。我沒想到現在所有人都認為我是老大哥。但成為有經驗老將這件事情   蠻酷的,我會試著告訴他們我的想法,並且告訴他們曾經身為一個年輕球員,我在這   聯盟中所吸取到的經驗。 bobcatsbasketball.com: Just because you’re one of the old guys now doesn’t mean you can’t keep up with any of the trash some of these young guys might be talking, does it? Q:雖然你成為了老將,但那並不代表你聽不懂年輕人的話題,對吧? Richardson: I’m the quiet guy. I just go out there and do what I do, but I don’t talk junk. A:我是個安靜的人。我只是做我該做的,但我從來不說廢話。 bobcatsbasketball.com: Just a word of advice though, keep your eye on Gerald. He’s been know to be the man of all pranks here in the Bobcats locker room. Q:給一個建議,注意Gerald。所有山貓休息室發生的惡作劇都是他幹的。 Richardson: He may be the man, but I’m the king of pranks. I have a whole book of pranks, so they don’t want to mess with me. People have seen it on NBATV so they know about me (laughter). A:他或許是號人物,但我是整人界的王。我有一本有關於惡作劇的秘笈,所以他們不會   想來惹我。人們在NBATV都看到了,我惡名遠播。(大笑) bobcatsbasketball.com: All kidding aside, what else have you been up to since the trade? Q:我們又開始岔題了,你從交易完成以後都做了什麼? Richardson: I’m just getting ready for the season. Until I came down here to Charlotte and be around everybody, I didn’t realize how big it was. I’m getting myself geared for the season and trying to help this team achieve goals to get to the next level. A:為了這個球季準備。直到我來到這裡被人們圍繞,我沒想到這都市這麼大。我正在調   整我的狀態去幫助隊伍達到目標並且提昇水準。 bobcatsbasketball.com: We know you’ve only made the trip to Charlotte a few times in your career, but what are your overall impressions about the city? Q:我們知道你生涯只來過幾次夏洛特,不過你對這城市有什麼印象? Richardson: It’s a lovely city, it’s very beautiful. My family and I both love it here, and I’m very excited about it. A:這是個可愛、美麗的城市。我的家人跟我都喜歡這,在這裡我感到非常高興。 bobcatsbasketball.com: Well, thanks so much for your time Jason. We’re thrilled to have you here in Charlotte, and I know Bobcats fans everywhere can ’t wait to see you guys take the court this upcoming season. Q:感謝你撥出時間,Jason。我們對於夏洛特能擁有你都感到非常興奮。我也知道許多   山貓迷都等不及在下個球季看到你們在場上奔馳。 Richardson: No problem. I’m very happy to be here and can’t wait to get things going. A:不客氣,我也非常高興能在這裡,我也迫不及待,希望球季快點到來。 -- 年輕人那段還是怪怪的 到底是垃圾話還是話題呢? 難道是說他聽不懂年輕人的垃圾話? 垃圾話還分年齡喔 囧>"? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.16.202

08/08 11:41,
翻不出來那段:雖然你現在變成了老鳥但不帶表你沒辦法跟上那
08/08 11:41

08/08 11:42,
些年輕人的話題,不是嗎?
08/08 11:42

08/08 11:46,
應該特別指"垃圾話"
08/08 11:46

08/08 11:48,
請問可以借轉山貓板嗎? :)
08/08 11:48

08/08 11:56,
他有一本整人界的秘笈 那他跟星爺整蠱之霸誰厲害?
08/08 11:56

08/08 12:01,
可以轉 謝謝偉伯~(拜)
08/08 12:01
※ 編輯: s4511981 來自: 122.126.16.202 (08/08 12:05) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.32.124

08/08 12:31, , 1F
08/08 12:31, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16kKQSNn (Hornets)