[情報] Bickerstaff wants more point time for Felton

看板Hornets作者 (FBaseball新手)時間18年前 (2006/04/02 00:28), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
板大有空幫忙翻譯一下吧 XD... 翻完借我轉 =.=... In a clear indication of change, Charlotte Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff has asked guard Brevin Knight to play off the ball more, leaving rookie Raymond Felton the point. Where does that leave Knight? The veteran point guard says his first choice is returning next season if he still has a significant role with the Bobcats. But if he phases into a bit player, Knight would prefer to be traded to a contender to finish out his NBA career. "I'm still at a point where I want to play (a lot). I feel like my body has still got that," Knight told the Observer before Friday's game with the Chicago Bulls. "I want to be here, and I want to play." It's obvious something's shifting. Felton has three games of 23 or more points and three games of 10 or more assists in his past five games. Knight said he doesn't place major significance in Bickerstaff's intent to play him less at the point and less in general the rest of this season. The Bobcats have nine games left and are long out of playoff contention, so putting extra mileage on a 30-year-old body makes little sense. However, Bickerstaff has always called Felton his point guard of the future, after choosing him fifth overall in June. Felton has been marvelous since the All-Star break, particularly beating people off the dribble down the lane. It's hard to picture Knight finishing his career as a 5-foot-10 shooting guard. He has two years remaining on his contract, each with an annual salary over $4 million. "If I'm going to play just a little bit of minutes, I'd rather be on a playoff team," Knight said. "So if (the situation) changes, we'd address that." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.167.80
文章代碼(AID): #14Bgeous (Hornets)