[推薦] 歐陽靖新單曲 AIYA

看板Hip-Hop作者 (搖滾熊)時間13年前 (2011/05/21 13:27), 編輯推噓6(710)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhR27kTWiso
超可愛^^ 喜歡者可至itunes購買 http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/aiya-feat-toestah-single/id437668802 Produced by: Shanley Wang Lyrics - it's a wrap when we on the microphone everybody gota catchphrase well we got our own you can say it too we don't really care just make sure that when you say it your hands are in the air Jin and Toest on a track AIYA AIYA now we never goin' back AIYA AIYA and we never comin' wack AIYA AIYA so what ya say AIYA so what ya say AIYA Jin: Yo Toest we gota brand new steez Toestah: this time we gon' really make em' learn Chinese Jin: true why don't we start with the basics no vocabulary words just some simple phrases Toestah: like which one Jin: this one AIYA AIYA now you say it once Toest: AIYA AIYA hmm what does that mean? sounds like somethin' karate kid scream Jin: well actually it doesn't mean nothin' it's just a phrase that you use when you say somethin' like AIYA I can't help sayin' his AIYA I can't help playin' this Toestah: well thanks for explainin' it sounds like nonsense but I'm entertainin' it Jin: it's all good understood not a thing is wrong why don't we go back to the hook so they can sing along it's a wrap when we on the microphone everybody gota catchphrase well we got our own you can say it too we don't really care just make sure that when you say it your hands are in the air Jin and Toest on a track AIYA AIYA now we never goin' back AIYA AIYA and we never comin' wack AIYA AIYA so what ya say AIYA so what ya say AIYA Toestah: Yo Jin I think I got the hang of it Jin: is that so? well go and do ya thang with it Toestah: I woke up late for work Jin: AIYA AIYA Toestah: and my boss is a jerk Jin: AIYA AIYA Toestah: I got a hole in my shirt Jin: AIYA AIYA Toestah: and my girlfriend a flirt Jin: AIYA AIYA that was cool for a beginner let me show how to utilize it like a winner see I been gone for a while Toestah: AIYA AIYA Jin: and they tried to take my style Toestah: AIYA AIYA Jin: but I took it with a smile Toestah: AIYA AIYA Jin: now watch how I rock the crowd Toestah: AIYA AIYA Jin: think you got it say it with passion how would it sound with a Jamaican accent? Toestah: good question I wanna know too Jin: Matik'll showyou Matik: AIYA AIYA it's a wrap when we on the microphone everybody gota catchphrase well we got our own you can say it too we don't really care just make sure that when you say it your hands are in the air Jin and Toest on a track AIYA AIYA now we never goin' back AIYA AIYA and we never comin' wack AIYA AIYA so what ya say AIYA so what ya say AIYA it's a wrap when we on the microphone everybody gota catchphrase well we got our own you can say it too we don't really care just make sure that when you say it your hands are in the air Jin and Toest on a track AIYA AIYA now we never goin' back AIYA AIYA and we never comin' wack AIYA AIYA so what ya say AIYA so what ya say AIYA -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.224.81.34

05/21 15:13, , 1F
哎呀哎呀~
05/21 15:13, 1F

05/21 18:10, , 2F
唉呀~~~~
05/21 18:10, 2F

05/21 21:48, , 3F
婚後變的陽光啦 XDDDDD
05/21 21:48, 3F

05/23 01:36, , 4F
哎呀
05/23 01:36, 4F