[新聞] Diddy也宣布新專輯製作中

看板Hip-Hop作者 (拷秋勤不怕秋請￾ )時間15年前 (2008/10/28 21:57), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我想應該感興趣的人也不多 不過這篇文章倒是滿值得玩味的 Diddy Planning Auto-Tune Album Of His Own, "It’s electro Hip-Hop soul." Diddy正在準備一張Auto-Tune專輯 "It’s electro Hip-Hop soul." Mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs is not among those who feel the Auto-Tune vocal effect has ran its course, and plans to showcase 2008’s biggest trend on his forthcoming album. Diddy表示他正在計畫一件他2008年最重要的事 那就是一張新專輯,而且將會大量使用Auto-Tune效果 Although the album is in its early stages, Diddy disclosed that the Auto-Tune champion himself, T-Pain, worked with him on innovative ways to present the controversial music tool. 雖然專輯還在策劃階段,但Diddy早已迫不期待 他表示將與T-Pain合手用這種全新的技巧製作自己的新專輯 “It’s electro Hip-Hop soul,” Diddy told InTouch Weekly about the unnamed project. “T-Pain gave me permission to use the vocoder, the Auto-Tune, and he showed me various tricks that nobody knows but him and myself.” "這將會是一張Electro Hip-Hop soul專輯"Diddy如此表示 "T-Pain給了我vocoder以及Auto-Tune等,並秀了一些技巧給我看" "而這些技巧大概除了我跟T-Pain外,是沒有人會的" (這段話是在婊Kayne嗎?) “We had a great time in the studio. He’s definitely an up and coming genius,” he stated. "我們在錄音室的時間非常開心,T-Pain真的是一個天才" Since garnering massive hits for T-Pain over the last 2 years, the Auto-Tune has become a staple of mainstream Hip-Hop through other artists such as Lil Wayne (“Lollipop”), Kanye West (“Love Lockdown”), Snoop Dogg (“Sexual Seduction”), and G Unit (“Rider Pt. 2”). 而這兩年也有不少人在歌中引進Auto-Tune的技術 像是 Lil' Wayne (“Lollipop”) Kanye West (“Love Lockdown”) Snoop Dogg (“Sexual Seduction”) 還有 G Unit (“Rider Pt. 2”) In addition to T-Pain, Diddy’s forthcoming third solo album will also feature production from Pharrell Williams, The Hitmen, and the Surf Club. T-Pain說目前Diddy的第三張專輯中 除了他以外,Pharrell Williams,The Hitmen和The Surf Club也會參與製作 At press time, the album does not have a release date. 目前詳細的發行時間還不知道 -- http://www.kou.com.tw [拷秋勤] PTT版名 KOU ~一面跳舞,一面思考~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.98.37

10/28 22:46, , 1F
想請問一下為什麼大家對Diddy不感興趣阿
10/28 22:46, 1F

10/28 23:16, , 2F
太流行吧
10/28 23:16, 2F

10/29 02:00, , 3F
想問...Autotune有這麼不風行嗎?不是人人都在用嗎XD
10/29 02:00, 3F

10/29 08:44, , 4F
Diddy不是說上張專輯出來後他就要退居幕後嗎... = =
10/29 08:44, 4F