亂聊

看板Hingis作者 (^__________^)時間17年前 (2007/02/25 01:22), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Martina Hingis criticised the scheduling of her matches after losing to Jelena Jankovic in the quarter-finals of the Dubai Open. Hingis had finished her previous match at 1.30am before returning to face Jankovic in the afternoon. "I don't think it's very fair to the players," said Hingis. "Maybe there is a chance in the future they'll work on this. I love this tournament so I don't want to be negative, but you've got to deal with the situation." She added: "I felt I could sleep on court last night and I should go home but I stay here and play over again. You could tell I was fatigued. Jelena is a young and up-and-coming player and against her you have to be at your best. They have to do something - they can't put five matches on centre court at 2pm thinking everyone will play one-hour matches. I would have done anything to have played sooner. Maybe they will learn from this." 應該不需要翻譯吧 大意就是16強的賽程他們不但排下午兩點開始而且還打了五場 害小辛半夜上場 沒有延賽的狀況下 居然還要打隔天第二場的八強賽 腦殘的大會... ============================================================================ Doubts about Hingis cleared by DDF By Edwin Ashie-Nikoi 24 February 2007 DUBAI — Martina Hingis’ complaint of the schedule of the DDF Women’s Open has no basis, Salah Tahlak, tournament director of the championship, said during an interview with the Khaleej Times yesterday. The former world numuber one said during a post match media conference after her quarterfinal match against Jelena Jankovic on Thursday that it was difficult to play a match every day during the championship. “She should not have complained” Tahlak said. “If she had any objection, she should have told us. Once you lose, you always blame it on something or someone,” he said. Salah explained that the Dubai Tennis Championship is a world-class tournament which is committed to provide the best possible experience. He said many factors were taken into consideration to ensure that the schedule worked in the best interest of the players, spectators and live television. The tournament director said he knew Hingis finished her match against Anabel Medina Garrigues of Spain at around 1.30am on Thursday morning. “But she had twelve hours to recover for her quarterfinal match against Jelena Jankovic. The schedule is done under the supervision of the WTA and we try to be fair to everyone involved,” he said. He explained that some of the players were also in the doubles event and the schedule is drawn taking into consideration of many factors. “The schedule is done from the point of view also of television coverage and worldwide audience. This is a very important aspect of the championship,” he said. For this reason, Tahlak says he does not think Hingis’ complaint was genuine. Asked if the organisers might think of changing the timing or adding some days to the championship, Tahlak replied no. “We cannot add more days to the tournament as it would affect the players’ schedule. We will also keep the same timing at 2pm and 7pm,” he said. 看了很怒 據說小辛在打八強前就反應無效了 我是沒辦法證實這點啦= = 但是無論如何 人家選手都反應賽程安排有問題了 你有錢的老大還大剌剌的說以後也是會下午兩點開打 中間的時間停賽 晚上七點再打三場 最好是每場都可以一個小時結束啦 乾脆以後不要來打這種用錢堆出來的豪華二級賽算了 一點也不受尊重... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

02/25 01:31, , 1F
心疼公主 我覺得以後還是別去了 感覺吃定公主不夠大牌嗎?
02/25 01:31, 1F
※ 編輯: anidiot 來自: 218.166.229.250 (02/25 01:42)

02/25 11:03, , 2F
真的很敢大言不慚 還說公主前一天半夜一點打完比賽 還有
02/25 11:03, 2F

02/25 11:03, , 3F
十二個小時可以休息...最好是打一場比賽只需要12小時休息
02/25 11:03, 3F

02/25 12:38, , 4F
大會官方的說法實在讓人很火 道個歉會怎樣 還反過來說小辛
02/25 12:38, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #15u7GwWA (Hingis)