[板友] ybreadtree

看板Heroes作者 (Yonnie)時間17年前 (2007/06/02 15:26), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
-==================- Are you on the List? -==================- 你的名字(ID):ybreadtree 所在地:Ithaca, NY ♂/♀: F 短短自介:I'm sorry that right now my computer cannot type in Chinese... I love Heroes,I love Peter, I love Milo..XD 怎麼接觸到Heroes的:My exBF asked me to watch 最喜歡的Heroes,為什麼? Nathan! Coz he saved the NY(Before is Pete...) 最喜歡的組合,為什麼? Claire and Zach! 印象最深的台詞(不限一句):Save the cheerleader, save the world (cant really remember lines...) We are all extraordinary(repeated many times) Sylar's mom: You can be president if you want!(.....speechless..) 最想要影集中誰的能力,為什麼?Peter's Power..So I can mimic whatever I want 覺得如果自己會有什麼超能力:Since I'm very lazy, I guess I will have the ability to move subjects with my mind 如果得到超能力之後要做什麼:cook,bring things, turn on the computer 對這個板的建議/我有話要說: Future ybreadtree tone: Save the Cheerleader, Save the world... -=================================================- Whose on that list is a matter of great importance. -=================================================- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.59.126.64 ※ 編輯: ybreadtree 來自: 24.59.126.64 (06/02 16:25)

06/11 14:34, , 1F
看來原本可以隔空移物的Brian Davis個性應該不是很積極xD
06/11 14:34, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16OHkKnY (Heroes)