[法網] 第一輪賽後訪問

看板Henin作者 ( New Start )時間14年前 (2010/05/26 03:43), 編輯推噓10(1007)
留言17則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://goo.gl/88VX 法網官網有影片 J. HENIN/T. Pironkova 6-4, 6-3 An interview with: JUSTINE HENIN Q. You looked very happy at the end of your match. It must be great to be back at the place you've had success in the past. Q: 在比賽結束時你看起來很開心,重回到這個場地想必是很美好的 JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, I was feeling very happy just to be back on center court, and it's something that I never expected in the past anymore. It was the case again today. I really, this morning, when I woke up and before walking on the court, I didn't know really what to expect and how I was going to deal with my emotions. At that time I felt like, well, I've never played on this court, you know. I've played so many times on that court. 能重回中央球場我感到十分開心。今天早上還沒踏進球場之前,我不知道該怎麼處理 我的情緒也不清楚確切期待些什麼,就好像我從來沒在這場地比賽過一樣 But as soon as I walked in and I was into my match, I felt a lot of things were coming back. It was just fantastic to share this again with the crowd as they gave me one more time great support. So it was very good to be back. It was an honor for me to be scheduled on the center court. It was very nice from the organization, also. 但當我走進球場時,我很快的找回熟悉的感覺。觀眾們再次給了我許多支持 能排在中央球場比賽對我來說是種榮幸,我很開心能回到這 Q. When you first walked in, there were not many fans in the stands, but by the end they gave you a very nice standing ovation. Tell me about when you first walked in, your first reaction being back on that court. Q: 當你剛走進球場時,還沒有太多觀眾在看台上,但比賽結束時他們起立為你歡呼 說說看當你重新踏進球場,你的第一反應是? JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, it was something strong. I mean, just because, like, I say it was something I never thought I would be back here, you know. When I was here two years ago and last year, it was just as a spectator. I never thought, well, I'll be on this court again. 我從來沒想過我會再度回到這,過去兩年我都還只是個旁觀者 Last few days I worked pretty good. I was feeling nervous about how I was going to come into this tournament and with a lot of motivation, of course, but I also was very nervous, which was normal. It's my tournament, and I didn't know really how I was going to deal with my emotions. It was a very nice moment, and at the end it was, after my victory, much better again. 要來到這比賽,我感到有些緊張。這是我的比賽,我真的不知道該怎麼處理自己的情緒 重回球場是個美好的時刻,比賽後感覺依舊很好,比過去更好 Q. A few days ago you were asked by the French media about some changes that had taken place just before the Open. I didn't quite understand what those changes were. What are they? Q:幾天前,在法國的媒體上你被問到,在比賽前有些改變發生了。 不是很了解這些變化是什麼? JUSTINE HENIN: A few members of my team, just my physio and my physical trainer, so, you know, these kind of changes that kind of happen in a career because you need something different. So that wasn't for me a big deal right before the French, because all the preparation has been done. I know what I have to be focused on. I wasn't I mean, I was still in balance in the last few days. 有些訓練員做了調整,不過在網球生涯裡這總是會發生的,畢竟會需要一些不一樣的東西 不過這對我來說不是什麼大問題,所有該做的準備都已經完成。 我知道什麼才是我該專注的 Q. Talking about the match, you seemed to be struggling with your serve a few times. When you were under pressure you really came through quite strongly. Q: 來談談比賽吧,你似乎在發球局遇到了幾次麻煩。當你遇到壓力,你用相當強勢 的方式解決它 JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, I didn't serve really good in that match, that's for sure. I returned pretty good. She was serving quite strong and pretty fast. In the first set, you know, I've been I took control of the match as I could break at 3 All. 在這場比賽,我的發球的確不太理想,不過我的接球很不錯(v( ̄︶ ̄)y) 她的發球很快且相當的重,在第一盤3-3時,我破了發球局也控制了節奏 In the second set I was up and probably at that time I was feeling relaxed to be up 2 Love, and then I was down 3 2. And after that, I just tried to be more aggressive and just tried to come more to the net. 第二盤2-0時,我有點放鬆,然後就2-3了(囧) 之後我試著打得更主動並多嘗試上網 She has a very strange game because she hits so hard on the ball. Sometimes it's very slow, so you have to deal with it. But first round is never easy. So I'm just happy I came through like this. 她打了許多難打的球,有些時候非常的慢,更需要去處理它 不過第一輪總是不容易的,所以我很開心能這樣通過 Q. Your opponent today said she thinks you might be playing better than you did when she had played you in the past. How would you compare yourself as a player, and also as a person today versus before you left the tour? Q:你的對手說,你可能打得比過去你們對戰時更好。你如何看待做為球員 跟一般人,在過去跟現在的差別 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I would say as a player I've worked pretty hard in the last few months, but the way is still very long. I'm probably less consistent now than I was at the end of my career in terms of keeping the intensity all the time. That's what I'm working on at the moment. That's not easy. It's only five months since I come back. It doesn't come back like this, so I have to be in this kind of situation. 做為一個球員。在過去幾個月裡我十分努力於我的工作,不過那仍然是很長的路 現在相較於過去少了些穩定跟強度,回來也才過了五個月,要恢復這些並不容易 It's only my second Grand Slam, and even with all the experience I got in the past, just, you know, to keep the intensity and the concentration, to be as consistent as I was. Also, I have been off this world for two years, and it's an advantage at certain points, but it doesn't help the concentration and the intensity all the time. I have to work on this, but I grew up in many, you know, parts of my game. That's for sure. 這只是我第二個大滿貫,即使過去我對保持強度,保持注意力維持穩定等有很多經驗 但我還是離開了這個世界兩年了,也許在某些事上擁有優勢,但對於專注和強度 沒有什麼幫助,我必須在這些下功夫,不過我還是在過去比賽裡成長不少 As a person, I wouldn't say I've changed, but I realized and I understood a lot of things on myself, and it's very rich to come back with all the things I know that I didn't know two years ago or three years ago. And just to be away from the courts, yeah, helped me trust myself without my tennis racquet, which is something important, as I live 20 years of my life only for that. I'm feeling happy about the decision I took to come back, but I have to fight. That is for sure. 做為一般人,我不會說我已經改變,但對於自己有了更多的認識,回歸之後的所有事 都是很珍貴的,我知道了以前所不知道的。也就是因為離開球場幫助我 不用網球拍就能相信自己,而過去二十年我的生活只有它。我很高興我做了回來的決定 但我依舊得戰鬥這是無庸置疑的 Q. Maybe what is most interesting to fans is how players develop over the years as persons. With these two years off, you had some show business; you had transformative moments in the Congo. What did you learn the most in these years off? Q:也許有些球迷很有興趣,球員是如何培養而成的。過去兩年時間,你擁有一些事業 在剛果有些變革,在這段時間裡你學到的最多是什麼 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, a lot of things. Just to come off this bubble, you know, because what is the real world? But, I mean, I have been into this world for my whole life, and I've been giving everything for this, and you just try you just start to think that you live only by this, you know. I just learned I was someone else away from the courts. That was really important, just to face the world and the reality. And, of course, my traveling with UNICEF has been something very strong, and that brought me a lot of things. I probably started to accept myself just the way I am also, you know, away from the courts, and that was really important as I am more tolerant probably now than I was in the past. Yeah, it was very interesting. To come back like this, it's very exciting. I feel I really grew up on this. But as a player because I want to be, you know, in the top again. I know I still have to work hard and the way is still very long. Even if you've been No. 1, when you want to be back in on the top, you have to work hard and be professional and be engaged all the time, and that's what I'm trying to do now. (此段快速翻譯) 離開球星光環,進入真實世界的生活過程,不一樣的生活帶來更大的成長 更知道自己要什麼,現在就是專注於再次回到巔峰 Q. Does the time off make you better as a player? If so, how? Q: 離開的時間裡,有讓你變成一個更好的球員嗎,如果有,那是? JUSTINE HENIN: I don't know if it makes me a better player. I just feel happier. That's probably the most important thing. I hope these things are going to help me be better in the future. But it's still very early to give a conclusion. I have the feeling 2010 is still a year of transition, and it really is. I mean, I have been away from the courts for two years, and I have to come back into the circuit, and it's a lot of sacrifices. It's a lot of things. You have to be back into it 200%. But it takes time. You cannot be two months and three months into it like in the past, so I use I take this year as a year of transition, and I take everything as bonus. I think next year is probably more realistic to probably think I can be in my best level in a few months. 我不清楚有讓我變成更好的球員嘛,我只是感到更開心了,這可能是最重要的事 我希望這些事可以幫助我在未來變得更好,不過現在來做結論還是太早了 我覺得2010應該還是個過渡期,我是指我已經離開賽場兩年,要重回這個生活 需要犧牲許多事情,必須要花200%的力氣重新進入,而這需要時間 不可能只是花兩三個月就要跟過去一樣,所以我會用這一年當做過度 所有得到的一切都當作是額外的收益。明年可能是會比較實際的去想盡所能的重回到巔峰 Q. You're back now, and a lot of the players who were at the top when you were last playing, Serena and Venus, Kim, of course, why do you think your game has had such staying power and you haven't really seen a lot of new players coming through at the top? Q: 有許多球員排名在你之上,你想你還保持著威力嗎?還沒有真正看到許多新球員 躍升到頂尖? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, it's been that generation is very strong: Kim, Serena, Venus, you know, still Kuznetsova, Dementieva after that. It's still the they have the experience. We have probably the experience, and there is a new generation that is coming up, but I will have to take the time also like we needed in the past. 那個世代的球員十分強大,她們擁有經驗,而新世代的球員將會跟上 我也必須花些時間就像過去所需要的 A lot of them are still very young and have a lot of things to learn. Doesn't mean they cannot win Grand Slams or cannot have great results in Grand Slam. But it's true that not a lot of things have changed. You know, before I stopped and now, it's almost the same players, it's almost the same congruence, and a few very good young players pretty strong also. But it's good. I like when a draw is open like it is here and in the Grand Slam at the moment, and there is a lot of congruence. I like it for the game. 新世代的球員大多數都還很年輕還有很多要學,這並不代表她們不會贏得大滿貫 或不能在大滿貫賽事拿下好成績,不過在我離開和現在之間其實沒有太多改變 她們幾乎相同,少數年輕球員依舊很出色。 但這也不錯,我喜歡公布簽表,喜歡大滿貫的氣氛,這裡很多都還是一樣 THE MODERATOR: Questions in French. Q. Were you a bit disappointed you were scheduled at 11:00 in the morning on the central court? Q: 你是否有一點失望比賽是排在11:00的中央球場 JUSTINE HENIN: No, not at all. I was quite happy about it, actually. I was very happy I was scheduled on the central court, because it's an honor. I opened the day today. And, no, it suited me quite well, because it was my first match. I was quite nervous. 11:00 you can plan for everything. At 3:00, 4:00, well, I wouldn't have had a choice, would I? I would have played. But that was a perfect scheduling for me. 不會,事實上我很高興能排在中央球場,那是種榮幸,而且是排在今天的首場 而且這頗適合我,這是我的第一場比賽,我十分的緊張,11:00你可以計畫每件事 下午的話就沒辦法,這對我來說是個好時間 Q. Even if there was not that many people watching you? Q: 即使並沒有很多人看著你? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I had a lot of support, and then people came little by little. And I didn't want to think about it. I was really focusing on me, myself. And at the end of the match, I really enjoyed the standing ovation from the crowd. It was extraordinary. It was a beautiful moment for me. 我擁有很多支持,然而人們慢慢進來,我不曾想到這件事,我只是專注於自己 比賽結束時,我很享受於觀眾們的起立歡呼,這是特別的,對我來說是個美好的時刻 Q. So what did you feel when you walked on the court? Q: 當你走到球場,你的感覺是? JUSTINE HENIN: I have not had the opportunity to practice on the central court before this morning, so I came in at 9:45, because it was important. Even if I know this court, I've lived beautiful things, but I walked on this court and it was unknown to me. That was three years ago. Many things happen in three years. I had this feeling. 早上我並沒有機會可以在中央球場練習,即使我了解這球場也曾在此有些美好的事 但當我走過球場時,它對我來說是未知的,一切都是三年以前,很多事在這期間發生 這就是我的感覺 Then when I started playing, many things came back to my memory, and I had this beautiful feeling of happiness, of being here again. I thought I would never experience that again in my life. That's probably the tennis court on which I had the most beautiful emotions in my life, so it has a special place in my heart, and that will never change. That's why it was emotional today. 然後比賽開始,很多事情開始喚起我的記憶,又來到這我感到開心,我想在我的人生裡 再也不會有這樣的經驗,這也許是我在球場上最美好的情感,在我心裡這是個特別的地方 永遠不會改變,這也是為什麼今天是充滿情緒的 Q. You're very intense. Why? Is it since you were a child? Q: 你感覺很緊繃,是自從你小的時候就這樣了嗎 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I was always like that. At times I thought it's because of what I experienced in my life, but then I watched some videos of me when I was four, five, six, and I was already like that. I'm not a loner, but there are times when I really need to be really focused on myself, and I did that when I was a child, so I guess it's part of me. I was very fortunate. I grew up with two elder brothers who really helped me. They practiced sports with me. I grew up with boys. That gave me this, you know, winning and fighting spirit. I've always been intense in everything I do in my profession, in my relationships. I want things to be powerful, to be strong, to have a meaning. 我總是如此,有時我以為這是因為生活經驗而成的,但我看了當我四五歲時的影片 發現那時我已經這樣 (是不是太早熟了@@) 我不是一個孤獨的人,但有許多時候我需要專注於自己,而這是從小就這樣了 所以我猜緊繃已經是我的一部分 我很幸運有兩個哥哥陪我長大,他們和我一起練習,我跟男孩們一起長大 他們給我勝利和戰鬥的精神,在我的職業生涯或各種關係裡,總是對很多事有這樣的心情 為了更有意義,我總是想要更強大 But that's the image you get from me, that I'm strong on the court, that I'm in my bubble. But I need to speak all the time. So I'm totally different when I'm relaxed, when I'm outside the bubble. People around me just laugh, because I never stop talking. I keep talking, like with you, well, when I feel like it. I really need to share all the time. I'm not a loner, but when I'm playing tennis, I really need to be in that bubble, and that's how I can do my job the best I can. 我在球場上是強大的那是你對我形象的敘述,但我需要說明當我輕鬆的時候 我是完全不一樣的,當我離開這個形象裡時 我總是不停的說話,周遭充滿許多笑聲,當我感到喜歡我需要共享所有的時間 我不孤獨但打網球時,我需要保持那樣的狀態,那可以讓我盡所能的工作 Q. Some of your opponents would shout on the court. Is it something you try and forget, or can it give you information with regards to the mindset or the level of fatigue of your opponent? Or the mindset, rather. Q:有些對手會在球場上大吼。有過哪些事你試著忘記或那些事可以給你資訊, 還是知道你的對手疲累程度 JUSTINE HENIN: I think, you know, when you think about your own objectives, when you have a constructive mindset, you can forget about this. But when they shout louder and louder, maybe it's a sign of nervousness with the opponent, but then the speed of the game has nothing to do with the intensity of the shouts, so you don't want to be impressed by that. You want to, you know, stick to reality and analyze the hitting strength, the speed of the ball. You want to be able not to take this into account, but it's not easy. 當你想到你的目標,你建設好你的心態,你就可以忘記關於這方面的事 不過當她們越喊越大聲,也許是種緊張的訊息 但比賽的節奏跟叫聲的大小無關所以也不會想留下深刻的印象 你只會想要更有力量的擊球,打得更有速度,會希望藉此忽略不過不太容易 Q. If you were to give the odds for you, what would you say? Q: 如果你可以幫自己找優勢,你會怎麼說 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I never do that. If I was to give a mark well, it's first round, so I managed it quite well, but I know that I will improve little by little, and I'll have another opportunity to be in the tournament. I mean, it was very hard, and these are not easy conditions for anyone. But I like these weather conditions, and I'm happy the first round is over. I'll continue working. I need to reassure myself with regards to my shape. But I've done it already, and I think it's good. 我從沒做過,現在只是第一輪,我做得不錯,不過我知道自己會慢慢進步 也會有另外的對手須要面對,這不太容易,但我喜歡這種天氣, 我很開心第一輪已經結束,我需要持續的努力跟保持我的狀態 Q. Kim came around. Did she say hello? (這也可以問?) JUSTINE HENIN: Well, yes. She said a few words. But it was just after my match, so we didn't have time. But I hope we'll have time to talk afterwards. 在我比賽之後有短暫的對話,我們並沒有太多時間,我希望之後我們有些時間可以聊 Q. What about your opponents for the second round? Is it going to be easier to manage than this match? Q: 談一下第二輪的對手,會比這場比賽更容易些嗎? (不用看我就知道會回答什麼了) JUSTINE HENIN: I don't know if they've played already. Srebotnik, I don't well, I knew Srebotnik, but she lost. Who is the other one? Zakopalova. Well, I don't know her. It's not an easy name. Well, anyway well, there you go. I can't say anything. Zakopalova, okay. I still don't have any information, because I never played the girl, so I can't say much. All I know is I need to continue working, and I will get information from my faithful coach. 我不知道她們已經開始比賽了嗎 (中間疑似兩個都不熟所以省略XD) 我所知道就是持續的努力,然後我會從我忠實的教練那得到資訊 Q. We were talking about players who shout, and you were talking about young players and you were talking about Aravane Rezai. Do you think she has opportunities in this tournament? Q:談論那個留下一些留言的Aravane Rezai,你覺得她會是你在這個比賽的對手嗎? JUSTINE HENIN: Well, anything can happen. She must have built up confidence since Madrid, but winning a Grand Slam, I mean, a Grand Slam is very long. It's very hard. So it's difficult to say. She has potential. She hits very hard on the ball, and she can destabilize the opponent, obviously, otherwise she would have never won Madrid. So she has potential and qualities. Now, winning a Grand Slam, that's possible, but a Grand Slam is very difficult. You have to be consistent from one end to the other. But she has potential. 每件事都有可能,她在過了馬德里之後必然增加許多信心, 但要贏得大滿貫,是條遙遠且艱難的道路,那很難去推論 她擁有潛力能擊出許多好球,而且可以摧毀對手,否則她就不會贏下馬德里 她擁有潛力跟資格,贏得大滿貫是有可能的, 只是大滿貫賽非常的艱難,你必須要從一至終的穩定,不過她有潛力 (現在十分會說話) Q. I said you were intense. Would your fans say that they also are more intense because you're intense also? Q: 你的球迷有說過當你緊張時,他們也同樣緊張嗎 JUSTINE HENIN: Well, I think my fans suffer a lot, because I've never been I mean, nothing is simple. This will not change. I've always been adaptive in long match situations that change all of a sudden. That's what I like in tennis. You can't take anything for granted. But if you were to tell me I was different, I mean, I would not like it. So I think I'll continue like that. 我想我的球迷感受很多(謀恩丟:S)沒有什麼是容易的,這一直沒有改變 我總是在適應比賽中突然發生的變化,這也是我喜歡網球的地方 不能認為理所當然,但如果你告訴我,我是不一樣的,我並不喜歡 所以我會繼續喜歡這樣 (其實我不確定到底想表達什麼 哈) -- 為什麼這些人問題這麼多= = 出乎意料的多 如果按end也沒關係啦,因為真的太多 囧 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.241.95 ※ 編輯: football 來自: 61.228.241.95 (05/26 03:44)

05/26 03:45, , 1F
Q:為什麼您的翻譯都會有笑點? A:_________________
05/26 03:45, 1F

05/26 03:49, , 2F
才第一輪沒什麼OS阿 後面大概會很多 如果一直問重複的話
05/26 03:49, 2F

05/26 03:49, , 3F
沒OS 我就笑了XD
05/26 03:49, 3F

05/26 10:57, , 4F
年紀越大 思考就開始哲學起來了~ 接發GOOD
05/26 10:57, 4F