Michael Kiske的新消息~

看板Helloween作者 (阿牛)時間17年前 (2006/10/18 21:40), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
as title.... 昨天有新聞,今天也有。:p Former HELLOWEEN frontman Michael Kiske has recorded a duet with the female vocalist from the band INDIGO DYING for the song "Breathe in Water", presumably to be included on INDIGO DYING's forthcoming album. No further details are currently available. As previously reported, Kiske has announced that will rearrange and re-record all of the songs that he wrote with HELLOWEEN for an upcoming CD, to be released next year through Frontiers Records. Commented Kiske: "Since I always need a bit of time to get another (good) record written. I talk with Frontiers Records right now about a full acoustic CD with all my old HELLOWEEN songs re-arranged. Serafino (owner of Frontiers Records) had this idea and I like it very much. But we are still sorting the deal out. I think this is a very good thing to do, because it shows people how those songs can also sound. And I still like most of them. But it will be very different!" Michael Kiske's latest solo album, simply entitled "Kiske", was released in May via Frontiers Records. 去錄新歌,跟女主唱。 今年五月的時候發行個人第三張專輯,已經出一段時間了。 -- No rock n' roll,no life. Give me rock now!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.13.153

10/18 22:30, , 1F
個人專輯台灣買的到嗎?btw,我是新來的
10/18 22:30, 1F

10/18 22:38, , 2F
搖滾帝國有發
10/18 22:38, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #15DYwq2H (Helloween)