[情報] Kiss Me 中文歌詞

看板HelloVenus作者 (圭孫子)時間11年前 (2013/05/06 08:06), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
========中========文========版======== 來自 http://huiiiii95.blogspot.tw/ 中翻 rojakhui95 你就像天空那麼耀眼 你就像孩子般那麼可愛 因為害怕你會像冰淇淋般消失所以感到不安 走向我抱著我I love you baby 展現你自己吧 我得假裝有點驚訝 要誘惑你 Will you kiss me 好想知道你的一切我常偷偷地註視著你悄悄地偷看你 你不會看眼色在我面前開玩笑Oh 有時候覺得你很可惡 你在看哪裡呢我不是在鬧脾氣了嗎為什麼要省下那句“喜歡你” 你不懂我的心我不是為了你穿上漂亮衣裳了嗎 你就像天空那麼耀眼 你就像孩子般那麼可愛 因為害怕你會像冰淇淋般消失所以感到不安 走向我抱著我I love you baby 展現你自己吧 我得假裝有點驚訝要誘惑你Will you kiss me I want you love is real I say ya~ love is you 我要悄悄地向你施下咒語 我奇妙的心情 你聽見了嗎 I love you yeh My love is so amazing 突然一瞬間 Love is real 該怎麼辦才好呢 我愛上你了 My love is 你是唯一的理由 你知道嗎 My love is only you 就帶著你那甜蜜的唇 走向我吧 偶爾見不到你的時候 我的心就會生病 我要努力嘗試屏住呼吸 但它依然上漲 我想對全世界大聲說 你是我的 即使看著你 也會想念你 想听你的聲音帶著你甜蜜的唇朝我走來 喜歡你的呼吸聲我的心跳加速這不是夢吧 我閉上眼等待我該怎麼辦才好Will you kiss me ========英========文========版======== 來自 http://19950123.tumblr.com/ 英翻 popgasa Because you resemble the sky, you are dazzling Because you’re like a child, you’re so cute Because you’re like ice cream, I’m nervous that you might disappear Come to me and hug me, I love you baby, show yourself to me I want to act slightly surprised and allure you Will you kiss me I want to know your everything I slightly looked at you, I secretly stole a glance at you Without noticing, you only joke around with me Oh sometimes, I hate you so much Where you are looking? I’m getting upset Why are you saving the words, “I like you”? You don’t know my heart, I wore pretty clothes for you too Because you resemble the sky, you are dazzling Because you’re like a child, you’re so cute Because you’re like ice cream, I’m nervous that you might disappear Come to me and hug me, I love you baby, show yourself to me I want to act slightly surprised and allure you Will you kiss me I want you love is real I say ya love is you I softly cast a spell on you My heart feels odd Can you hear it? I love you yeh My love is so amazing In a short moment, love is real What should I do? I have fallen for you The reason for my love is only you Did you know? My love is only you Come to me with your sweet lips When I somehow don’t get to see you My heart starts to ache I hold in my breath and try to hold it in But it rises up more and more I want to shout out to the world that you are mine I miss you even though I’m looking at you I want to hear you, come to me with your sweet lips I like the sound of you breathing, my heart pounds, is this a dream? I close my eyes and wait, what should I do? Will you kiss me I want you love is real I say ya love is you I softly cast a spell on you My heart feels odd Can you hear it? I love you yeh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.23.220

05/06 10:10, , 1F
好聽~~
05/06 10:10, 1F
※ 編輯: LeeSoonDing 來自: 118.169.162.162 (05/06 13:11)
文章代碼(AID): #1HXlGKo9 (HelloVenus)