[閒聊] 老鷹媒體日(2)

看板Hawks作者 (好想去露營啊~)時間5年前 (2018/09/26 01:30), 編輯推噓10(1001)
留言11則, 11人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
“I just know I want to have fun, I want to be healthy and I just want to play again. That’s what I miss the most,” Lin said. “I think most seasons, I come in with a very clearly defined agenda and things that I want to see happen and goals, but having the game taken away from me for such a long time, I just want to play and have fun.” "我只知道我想要享受比賽,我想要保持健康並且再次上場,這是我最想念的事情。" "我想大部分的賽季,我都會非常清楚自己想要完成的事項跟我希望可以發生跟達成 的目標,但在那麼久無法上場後,我只想要上場並且享受比賽。" “I think being hurt for so long, I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t a question I was asking myself,” Lin said when asked how much more basketball he thinks he can play. “I don’t know, but I’m not afraid of the challenge. ... I’m not worried about it. I haven’t put many miles on my body the past two years in terms of going through a lot of wear and tear besides the injury, so I haven’t been playing 82 games the past two years. "我想經歷那麼多傷勢後,說我沒有質疑自己是騙人的" 被問到還能打多久,林書豪說: "我不知道,但是我並不會懼怕任何挑戰,我並不擔心這一切,過去2年我的身體除了 傷勢外,基本上沒有太多的消耗,我過去2季連82場比賽都沒有打完。" I think the thing that people don’t talk about for (Young) is he can score, he can shoot 3’s, but he can also pass. (He had) lot of assists last year,” Lin said. “I think for me, anyone who’s talented and wants to play to win and wants to play for their teammates, that’s somebody I feel like is very easy to play with 我想人們沒有談到關於Young的是他可以得分,他可以投3分,他同時也可以傳球, 他去年有非常多的助攻,我想對我來說,和具備天賦跟想要贏球以及樂於分享球 權的隊友一起打球,這對我來說是非常簡單的事情 We’re not in a position where we can’t pick and choose who we want (on the floor),” Lin said. “We are not in a position of power. We have a lot to prove. This is a team that’s coming off being the worst in the Eastern Conference and so we have to embrace the position that we’re in and realize we need every last bit of everybody’s contribution to make it work.” 我們並不處在一個我們可以決定我們想要在排在哪的位置,我們不是一個強權,我們 要證明的還很多,這是一個去年東區墊底的球隊所以我們必須要接受我們在的位置, 並且意識到我們需要每個人的貢獻才能讓球隊運轉。 Bazemore 談到身為球隊60勝那年後的最後一人 “Even now, walking in every day, it’s like, ‘Dang, man. No one is here,’ ” Bazemore said at the Hawks’ media day Monday. “Those guys taught me a lot about the city, the organization and just about knowing what it takes to get back to that place. I’m looking to use that to try and help these young guys.” 雖然我知道這一切,但每天走進這裡,這種感覺有點像"該死,沒人在這裡了" "這些人教了我許多關於這個城市的事情,團隊並且知道要如何才能重新回到那個高峰, 我嘗試要運用我學到的一切幫助這些年輕人。" “I wanted to be here,” Bazemore said. “I wanted to stay. I’m glad I’m here, even though everyone is gone. I’m glad I’m still here because now I have to continue to ball. I could’ve left and went somewhere and blended in. I wanted to be a prisoner of my situation and work through it.” "我想要待在這裡,我就是想要留在這,我很高興我在這裡即使大家都不在了,因為現在 我還需要繼續打球,我大可以離開並且去其他地放然後加入那裏,我想要成為我所在 位置的囚犯並且跨過這一切 (意思是說陪球隊走過這段黑暗期) 談球隊年輕人 “We have some very talented young guys,” Bazemore said. “All of them are returning from last year. DeAndre’ (Bembry) had a very good summer. Taurean finished the season really strong. He had a great summer. John Collins is one of the most athletic people I’ve seen in my life. He’s starting to play a lot better and figure out the game. Then you bring in Trae Young, who was an explosive scorer in college and has a huge chip on his shoulder. Kevin Huerter is very, very underrated. Omari Spellman — you’ll look down the road and see a guy like Draymond Green who came out really low but had one of the best careers in his class. He’s super talented and can shoot. He’s passionate about the game, plays hard and is not scared to get in your face. As a young guy, having that fearlessness is what will get you over the hump.” "我們有許多具備天賦的年輕人,他們所有人都從上個賽季中回來,Bembry有一個很棒的夏天, Taurean用很棒的表現結束了賽季,他有一個很棒的夏天,John Collins是我人生看過 最具備爆發力的傢伙,他打得更好並且開始理解比賽,然後我們選進了Trae YOung ,這位大學頂尖的得分手並且因為被認為不如其他人優秀而耿耿於懷,Kevin Huerter 是一個非常,非常被低固的球員,Omari Spellman,,你仔細觀察會發現看到 一個像Draymond Green雖然出身非常低但是有一很棒的職業生涯的球員,他對比賽 的激情,認真打球跟不畏懼給別人難看,以一個年輕球員來說,有這種無所畏懼的態度 可以讓你跨過難關。" 談Curry跟Young的比較 “I’ve seen what that’s like with my time spent with Steph Curry out in the Bay for a season-and-a-half,” Bazemore said. “I think that will pay huge dividends here for Trae. You hear a lot of comparisons between them. I’ve seen the work (Curry has) put in. That guy works incredibly hard. That’s my message to Trae. You see a guy you want to emulate, this is how he got there. At the end of the day, the choice is his on whether he wants to be great or not. I think he does. He’s a kid that a lot of people have said may not pan out, but he’s taking full strides and shows up every day working hard. 在過去一個賽季半跟Curry在灣區的日子我已經看的足夠了 我想那會給Trae帶來巨大的影響,你可以聽到許多關於兩人的比較,我曾經看過Curry 花費的努力,他無庸置疑相當努力,這是我對Young的建議,你有一個你希望可以效法 的對象,這就是你要如何達到那種程度,最終,不管他是否選擇成為偉大的球員(我認為 他有),他是一個許多人認為可能不會成功的孩子,但他已經全力以赴並且每天都認真 努力 最後教練的部份認為讓他想起大學時期教練帶兵的方式,防守至上,所以他很期待 -- 明天再找其他人的來講 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 120.108.83.208 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hawks/M.1537896656.A.0F3.html

09/26 02:56, 5年前 , 1F
推翻譯
09/26 02:56, 1F

09/26 06:11, 5年前 , 2F
09/26 06:11, 2F

09/26 06:15, 5年前 , 3F
推一個
09/26 06:15, 3F

09/26 07:33, 5年前 , 4F
09/26 07:33, 4F

09/26 09:58, 5年前 , 5F
09/26 09:58, 5F