[外絮] Trae Young 說他比較想成為 Steve Nash

看板Hawks作者 (relex)時間5年前 (2018/07/17 11:41), 5年前編輯推噓4(404)
留言8則, 7人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
https://reurl.cc/9zWQv https://www.peachtreehoops.com/ Trae Young says he wants to ‘be Steve Nash more than Steph (Curry)’ Trae Young說比起Steph (Curry)他比較想成為 Steve Nash Summer League is over for the Atlanta Hawks and that means that the nightly evaluation of Trae Young will slow until training camp begins. At the height of hysteria in Salt Lake City, “bust” evaluations were flying everywhere but, by the end of the run in Las Vegas, fans were able to see at least glimpses of what the Hawks envisioned for Young when tabbing him with a top-five pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. 老鷹目前夏季聯賽賽程已經都打完了,這意味著在training camp開始前的現在每晚人們 對Trae Young的評價將會緩和下來讓子彈飛一會。 夏聯在鹽湖城開打時 那裡的人們情緒HIGH到歇斯底里,隨處可見到人們歡鬧的景象,但是, 隨著在拉斯維加斯夏聯比賽的結束,至少球迷們可以先在夏聯看到2018 #5 Trae Young 的精彩表現。 Since before drafting Young, though, many people have tried to find the perfect comparison for the former Oklahoma Star and a lot of the evaluations centered on Steph Curry. While that was (always) unfair, Young has repeatedly referenced Steve Nash as a role model and he did so again this week in an interview with Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports. 然而,自在選秀會上老鷹選了Young之前,很多人都會把Young拿來跟前俄克拉荷馬之 星及Steph Curry做比較。 雖然這(總是)不公平的,但Young一再表示他比較想以 Steve Nash作為榜樣,他本週接受雅虎體育的Shams Charania採訪時一再重復的 強調同樣內容。 “I try to be Steve Nash more than Steph. I do blend Nash and Steph a lot, but my favorite player growing up was Steve Nash. I get a lot of Steph comparisons, and I agree I do have a few attributes that are similar to Steph. But Steve Nash is a Hall of Famer, though, and Steph will be one day, too. I know I always have to show and prove my passing ability. I have to get better on that aspect, and I definitely work on that a lot.” “比起Steph來說我比較想成為Steve Nash。 我是Nash和Curry的綜合體並從他們那邊學了很多東西, 但我最喜歡的球員是Steve Nash。 我跟Curry是有很多地方很相似, 我同意我有一些特質跟Curry很相似。但Steve Nash是名人堂成員阿, 而Curry也將有那一天。 我知道我總是會去想要表現 來證明我的傳球能力是貨真價實的。我必須在這方面做得更好, 為了證明我有這能力 我肯定會下很多功夫來表現我的傳球能力的“ There are ties to Nash in the Hawks organization, with Lloyd Pierce playing alongside the Hall of Fame point guard in college and Travis Schlenk enjoying a relationship with Nash when the two crossed paths in Oakland. Beyond, Young ’s game profiles more like Nash’s at this stage, particularly in the sense that Curry has always been a dynamic off-ball player, while Young has quite of a bit of growth to incur in that area. Nash和老鷹也有很多淵源,Lloyd Pierce和Nash曾在大學裡一起打過球, 而Travis Schlenk在奧克蘭時的兩條交叉路上和Nash有愉快的互動。 (這是在路上聊得開心也能攀關係的意思嗎XDD) 除此之外,Young在比賽時所展現的球風在這個階段更像是Nash, 而在Curry不只會持球而已也很會打滿場跑動的無球, 而Young在這方面就還有相當大的成長空間。 Passing is perhaps Young’s best trait at the moment and I write that as someone who firmly believes Young could be an elite shooter at the NBA level. With that said, his shot selection will be the swing skill in that department, whereas his passing and vision already play up at a high level. 有傳球能力潛力可能就是目前Young最佳的天賦, 且也有人相信Young有實力可以成為NBA級優秀射手。 話雖如此 ,在此之前他的投籃選擇必須要先調整練過在說, 除此之外 他在傳球和視野能力方面已經達到了很高的水平。 Within the same interview, Young discussed the outside pressures and what Summer League showed him. 而在同一次採訪中,Young也談論到關於面對外界的壓力 以及談到他在夏季聯賽的表現。 “I shoot my shots, and sometimes they’re going to go in, sometimes they’re not. I live with that. Everyone on the outside might come down on me, but I put in the reps so I’m confident every time I shoot.” “該我投籃時我就投,有時球會進去,有時球不會進去。 對此我坦然面對。 外界可能都在貶低我,但我會繼續不斷的投籃下去的, 投到每次當我投籃時出手都會很有信心的狀態。“ 讚喔XD~投籃心態不錯 “This Summer League has been a good test for me to stay focused, a good test to make sure that I keep a good mindset. It’s a test and I have to continue to handle it well. I want to be the face of us continuing to grow as a team and rise as a franchise.” “這個夏季聯賽讓我可以保持專注是一個很好的考驗, 這是一個很好的考驗,以確保我持續保持良好的健康心態。 這是一個考驗,而我必須繼續好好的做好這件事。 我要努力並持續成長到能成為我們球隊的看板球星。 Without further on-court data to analyze between now and October, Summer League will likely marinate in the minds of many. There were high points, low points and run-of-the-mill moments during Young’s run on the floor but, in the end, his strengths were able to shine through, his weaknesses were present and he is willing to tell anyone who will listen that Steve Nash, not Steph Curry, appears to be the role model for his game. 從現在到10月如果再沒有其它球賽數據來分析話, 球迷就只能拿夏季聯賽比賽內容來談論了。 而在Young比賽中,有幾場拿很高分數,也有拿低分及表現普通的時候,但最終, 他的優勢得以發揮,同時他的弱點也依然存在, 而他願意告訴任何對他有興趣的人關於他想效法的對像是Steve Nash, 而不是Steph Curry。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.26.206.93 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hawks/M.1531798860.A.7DE.html

07/17 13:22, 5年前 , 1F
謝謝翻譯。
07/17 13:22, 1F

07/17 13:38, 5年前 , 2F
成長成咖哩比老納好多了...至少陣容隨插性比較強
07/17 13:38, 2F

07/17 13:41, 5年前 , 3F
Nash是他偶像,算是從小影響他打法最多的球員,想成為
07/17 13:41, 3F

07/17 13:41, 5年前 , 4F
偶像合理啦XD
07/17 13:41, 4F